Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: April Happy Thread

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Welcome back ^^ It has been a while!
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Level
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Tagger First Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Peinzius View Post
    Cosmic with the Genie stuff was absolutely amazing, of course with default Ying voice since the genie voice is weird.

This is the only pic I have left, but I think it gets the point across. (also idk why genie voice is equipped in the pic)
    Ohh that actually looks really cool! I miss P&P so much sometimes...

Sidenote, I actually like Genie's voice. It takes some getting used to, but something about it is enjoyable. I hardly use the skin, but in the off match that I do, I leave it equipped

EDIT: What about Genie Chest? Is that ever coming back? I want to buy that second Genie mirror I never bought, and I can't seem to
    I'm a Ying main

On a quest to collect all Ying skins. Missing:
    -Quicksilver

Forum Moderator Grand Prince Peinzius's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 653
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by missy20201 View Post
    Ohh that actually looks really cool! I miss P&P so much sometimes...

Sidenote, I actually like Genie's voice. It takes some getting used to, but something about it is enjoyable. I hardly use the skin, but in the off match that I do, I leave it equipped

EDIT: What about Genie Chest? Is that ever coming back? I want to buy that second Genie mirror I never bought, and I can't seem to
    I doubt the Genie chest will come back since the headpieces are all gone. I miss P&P a little bit, but I really miss voicepack mixing. That should really come back, I don't think it would be too far fetched.
    *Disclaimer*: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the forum's Code of Conduct.

Need technical or account help? Submit a support ticket!

"I take super hot showers because I like to practice burning in hell."

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    The mirror? I've spent crystals to buy the other 3 heads and they removed them without giving anything back in exchange. I'm enraged!
    I mean, as for green Viktor (some of the worst skins in this game), they just had to created 4 different Genie Ying, one with each head.
    I've finally found it!

#AggressiveSupports

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Level
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Tagger First Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Peinzius View Post
    I doubt the Genie chest will come back since the headpieces are all gone. I miss P&P a little bit, but I really miss voicepack mixing. That should really come back, I don't think it would be too far fetched.
    Voicepack mixing was a good time, I miss that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    The mirror? I've spent crystals to buy the other 3 heads and they removed them without giving anything back in exchange. I'm enraged!
    I mean, as for green Viktor (some of the worst skins in this game), they just had to created 4 different Genie Ying, one with each head.
    Ah yes, they took the head I liked best, so I'm sad about it. It's ridiculous you didn't get a crystal refund at least, if they couldn't be assed to make the different Genie Yings.

I'm just sad because aside from Quicksilver and Comrade, that's the only mirror I need still and I'm really on a 'collect em all' spree for Ying cosmetics... it isn't listed as limited, so it should at least be in DOTD >: (
    I'm a Ying main

On a quest to collect all Ying skins. Missing:
    -Quicksilver

Level
    Achievements:
    So, yesterday I was streaming and losing (with many people watching). So, out of desperation, we decided to go in a ranked. I’ve picked Seris (level 40) and she was the highest champ in both teams. I was a bit perplexed. Let’s make this short. Enemy team has both Ying level 15 and Grohk level something-similar. They BOTH went pure heals. And still whole team bought life rip and kill to heal.
    There were NO CAUTERIZE IN THEIR WHOLE TEAM FOR ALMOST THE ENTIRE GAME, then their tank bought one.
    I mean, I am a fu***ng Seris playing healing bot, you would NEVER be able to kill anyone if I’m alive! I thought they would have focused me, instead they were all on our Lian.
    We won in about 10 min. I even got PotG as Seris…
    In the meanwhile, our friends were doing a provisional game too, and they too faced extremely inexperienced players.
    O.o
    What’s happening? Is MM, after 3 months of Casual hell, having pity of us? Not that I complain, eh?, I’m actually happy.

By the way: of course when winning nobody was spectating the stream. I can’t get you, guys -_-’
    I've finally found it!

#AggressiveSupports

Level
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 278
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Overdrive 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    @Valkure
    There is no rage when winning, also cause of the mmr reset your skill lvl players most likely played ranked already and climbed when you played with nubs that remain

Level
    Achievements:
    Let me play against noobs, then. It's relaxing, for once!
    I've finally found it!

#AggressiveSupports

Forum Moderator Grand Prince Peinzius's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 653
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    Ah yes, they took the head I liked best, so I'm sad about it. It's ridiculous you didn't get a crystal refund at least, if they couldn't be assed to make the different Genie Yings.
    They said in the patch notes when they were removed we'd get refunded, but I only got around 100 crystals if I remember correctly. I would've paid maybe 225 for the 3 heads (I think I got them on 75 crystal discount) so it wasn't made up to what I paid. I at least got something though.
    *Disclaimer*: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the forum's Code of Conduct.

Need technical or account help? Submit a support ticket!

"I take super hot showers because I like to practice burning in hell."

Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 126
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class
    Let me play against noobs, then. It's relaxing, for once!
    That would be the most Epic LFG forum thread of all time.

LOOKING FOR NOOBS

Frustrated with match maker, need a stomp or two.
    - Must lose but be convincing
    - Matches will be streamed
    - Weekend Availability
    #make-ash-angry-again