Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: April Rage Thread

Super Moderator Sovereign Prince Omenya's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points

April Rage Thread

Show your DRAGON'S FURY!!!

The moment when Alt-Tab instantly crashes Morrowind and I didn't save... I RAGE!

Cmsaunli's personal Keeper.

*Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Send a Support Ticket HERE!

Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Man Atlas was a big disappointment for me, didn't live up to the hype, feels weak compared to the other tanks
    #make-ash-angry-again!
    ign:koopa
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    Oh hai <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Borvik View Post
    just imagine buck in a speedo...
    if you've have a bug, please click
    -->here <--
    if you need to vent, check out this months rage thread (July) by clicking
    -->here<--

Level
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Tagger First Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 4
    I need to move out of my parents' house. I'm almost 20 and I still get sat down for a stern talk just because my boyfriend and I were sitting (a foot apart, me bundled in a blanket, him not) on the bed. Not even my bed. The guest one in the basement, watching a movie on his laptop. And they lecture me for an hour about how he's not respectful and our relationship isn't going in a good direction and I need to "take wisdom" and "be brave" and "make some tough decisions".

What! What tough decisions! Breaking up with him never crossed my damn mind and I'm sure as hell not about to a week out from our anniversary when we've both bought each other gifts and such already. My parents come from a place of love and mean the best, but my patience is beginning to wear thin. I won't get into a screaming match with my father but I'm also sick of sitting there and taking it. And answering personal, invasive questions (you can imagine the type, right?) and having no privacy and having to pretend I'm religious so that I don't get put back into Christian therapy. I'm starting to like the idea of taking out tuition loans if it means getting out from under his roof.

Sorry for getting tmi. Rant needed to get off my chest. Sigh.
    I'm a Ying main

On a quest to collect all Ying skins. Missing:
    -Quicksilver

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Missy, if you need to talk about that, send a PM. Moving out will not be a solution, trust me on that.

So, after 2 days around Milan, I came home and, being tired as hell, I still wanted to play a couple of games. We even won, so I wasn’t so shit. First game I’ve picked Inara, but got disconnected. Being able to come back, I still had some strange spikes, when my frame rate dropped at 12 (from usual 170), so I was teleporting around. Reload the game and fps seemed stable. I’ve picked Lian.
    They had a Torvald, so I was waiting to see if our Viktor were going for Wrecker. He didn’t. I’ve bought it myself, even if, considering Lian has some area dmg, Cauterize was my better choice. But ok, no problem.
    I’ve killed one, then my champ were stuck into position. Then into a wall. Then back in previous position. Then I’ve ultied a super low HP Imani right in front of me, and the ulti missed. How is it possible? 200 ping.
    Yeah, great, that’s why.
    I died, so I wrote in the chat “sorry, guys, 200 ping, can’t hit anything”. FPS drop came again.
    We were still doing decently, we captured but not pushed, they captured and we defended.
    Then Viktor start harassing. “Lian, why no cauterize?” “Because we needed a Wrecker and you hadn’t bought” “Then buy it now” “I don’t have enough credits yet”. He spent the second part of the game saying I suck, I wasn’t killing anything and so on. In final chat, he insulted my dmg and kills. I got 50k dmg and about 5 kills. A shit, I know, but why insulting? We even won for Imani was pissed off and followed me instead than contesting the push.
    “Which part of <I have 200 ping, I can’t hit anything> you hadn’t understood? I wrote it before”
    “I didn’t have time to waste in the chat, as you”
    “Actually you’ve harassed for whole game, so I’d say yes, you had tons of time to waste”.
    Yes, we’ve reported him.
    I mean, what’s wrong with you? We won, we did well, nobody was accusing you of anything. Are you really so short in your underpants that you feel compelled to harass random ally? Do you REALLY think something will lengthen down there if you insult allies?
    I can’t understand guys...
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    do you really thinksomething will lengthen down there if you insult allies?
    I can’t understand guys...
    Well, I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that's not how it works...I feel your pain about the high ping, don't know what it is, almost every game I've been teleporting, but by the second round it's completely normal again! It's really annoying, and I'm starting to think there's another fucking bug in the game

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    As the fake 47 ping number, I think :-/
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 126
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class
    Just got back from vacation. So... was the Atlas launch as bad as I feared? Is he bugged to hell and back? lol
    #make-ash-angry-again

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickvon View Post
    Just got back from vacation. So... was the Atlas launch as bad as I feared? Is he bugged to hell and back? lol
    The only bug I've found so far is that when you place his stasis field, it doesn't sit flush against the ground, so people can still shoot your feet... How was vacation btw?
    #make-ash-angry-again!
    ign:koopa
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    Oh hai <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Borvik View Post
    just imagine buck in a speedo...
    if you've have a bug, please click
    -->here <--
    if you need to vent, check out this months rage thread (July) by clicking
    -->here<--

Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 126
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopakid View Post
    The only bug I've found so far is that when you place his stasis field, it doesn't sit flush against the ground, so people can still shoot your feet... How was vacation btw?
    Oh thats not nearly as bad as I was thinking. I was expecting his time abilities to detach the characters from their models resulting in invisible assassins lol

Vaca was amazing, sooooo much good food.
    #make-ash-angry-again

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickvon View Post
    Oh thats not nearly as bad as I was thinking. I was expecting his time abilities to detach the characters from their models resulting in invisible assassins lol

Vaca was amazing, sooooo much good food.
    I wouldn't have been surprised if that actually happened... As far as I can tell they did a lot of testing before releasing him... He works fine, he's just weak... I think we're used to hi Rez releasing champs that completely reck the meta... It's kind of funny that one we finally get a balanced hero from launch we're like why Is he not broken?!