Thread: Strix crack shot

Level
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 143
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered

Strix crack shot

So almost everyone I ask says ua (unauthorized use) is better then crack shot... But why? I'm just wondering, because the only reason I used ua was for the reveal every 5 secs... I almost never used the glare for kills, know all I use is crack shot+ the card that refills stealth bar with kill+ the card that gives extra ammo to both guns, and the other three are cards that buff the flare (flare XL and such) I think it's just because my strix play style is extremely aggressive... But id love to hear your thoughts about it
    #make-ash-angry-again!
    ign:koopa
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    Oh hai <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Borvik View Post
    just imagine buck in a speedo...
    if you've discovered a bug, please click
    -->this <--
    flank: Androxus, Evie, Fernando
    damage: strix, bomb King, pip
    tank: makoa, Khan, Buck
    support: furia, jenos, Skye

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    I main Strix on console and, because it's playing with controllers, I always found it easier to finish an enemy off with the 20% boost damage from crack shot than to use the combo damage from UA. I never played with UA because I just thought revealing every 5 seconds didn't take much talent when I got the kill shortly after.

Level
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 143
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibber_Chipmunk View Post
    , because it's playing with controllers, I always found it easier to finish an enemy off with the 20% boost damage from crack shot than to use the combo damage from UA.
    Yeah man, that's exactly what I do

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Unauthorized Use gives you high burst, you can deal 2000+ dmg in a split second with a quick scope + flare combo so it's easier to fight flankers. Crack Shot doesn't have as much a burst, but you still have the utility flare for the reveal. Both are playable I think, everyone needs to decide for himself what is more important, whether you need the flare reveal or not. I'd say Unauthorized Use cuz you can only use reveal flare every 15 seconds and the higher burst from UA is really nice, you can use it every 5 seconds and win every 1v1 against a squishy of you land your quick scope shot.