Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rework for double-weapon champs [Koga and Imani]

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    @Zzyrks: I personally don’t like the mana thing. In fact, as many others had said before me, I think it should be removed altogether. Usually, you don’t mind it, since you’re focusing on kills, and considering that, if you move when at the max level, you lose it without even firing, there are more times I simply lost it due to movement, than those that I can actually get some benefit from it.
    At the moment I use splitting ice because the area of effect of the fire ball, IF I’ve hit all my previous shoots and IF the guy is still alive and IF I have line of sight and IF mana is ok and so on, it’s just too low probability to worth the price.
    Splitting ice allows me to hit behind corner and to be more effective ALWAYS throughout the game, especially when enemies are packed together and I get free kill of those behind a wall, while their ally is standing full HP in front of me.
    But since I personally love the snow ball root, I keep switching because that’s the only way to lower its cooldown.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Level
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    I personally don’t like the mana thing. In fact, as many others had said before me, I think it should be removed altogether. Usually, you don’t mind it, since you’re focusing on kills, and considering that, if you move when at the max level, you lose it without even firing, there are more times I simply lost it due to movement, than those that I can actually get some benefit from it.
    I'm sorry, but I'm confused about what you are saying. If you are talking about the Mana Rift talent, then you can move a bit, more than people think, without destroying the Rift. If you come back to this thread, then could please re-explain, because I'm confused about what you're saying.
    Just because I play on the Nintendo Switch, doesn’t automatically mean I’m bad.
    Console needs in-game chat!

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    No, I was not speaking about Mana Rift talent. Let’s assume you’re using whatever talent. Your mana bar raises, then you are supposed to shoot your double-hit shoot. At that point, you must move, because someone is chasing you/shooting at you/killing you/whatever. The mechanics should be reworked in order for you, once you’ve reached full mana bar, not to waste the full bar UNTIL YOU’VE SHOT ONCE. Same for Furia. I have Wrath, but Wrath decays even if I don’t shoot, once reached the full bar.
    So, considering you are always moving/healing/hiding/whatever, the effective number of times you can actually get some beneficial effect from the full mana bar are probably 10%.
    So many times, as Imani, I finally have full mana bar, but have to move for avoiding an incoming shoot and the following second, when I’m ready to shoot back, the mana bar has lowered.

For making mana worth the trouble, you should retain full-bar till your next shoot. No decay just for not shooting immediately.
    Hope this is clearer.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Level
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    No, I was not speaking about Mana Rift talent. Let’s assume you’re using whatever talent. Your mana bar raises, then you are supposed to shoot your double-hit shoot. At that point, you must move, because someone is chasing you/shooting at you/killing you/whatever. The mechanics should be reworked in order for you, once you’ve reached full mana bar, not to waste the full bar UNTIL YOU’VE SHOT ONCE. Same for Furia. I have Wrath, but Wrath decays even if I don’t shoot, once reached the full bar.
    So, considering you are always moving/healing/hiding/whatever, the effective number of times you can actually get some beneficial effect from the full mana bar are probably 10%.
    So many times, as Imani, I finally have full mana bar, but have to move for avoiding an incoming shoot and the following second, when I’m ready to shoot back, the mana bar has lowered.

For making mana worth the trouble, you should retain full-bar till your next shoot. No decay just for not shooting immediately.
    Hope this is clearer.
    Imani’s mana does decay, but even while decaying, you can still shoot the bonus shot, until the Mana Bar completely decays. Which it takes 10 seconds to fully decay, meaning you have 10 seconds to shoot the mana shot, even though the Mana Bar is decaying. Try it in her Fire Stance, it’s easier to tell.
    Just because I play on the Nintendo Switch, doesn’t automatically mean I’m bad.
    Console needs in-game chat!