Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Items about heals

Beta Player Count KicsitCsicska's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 196
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points

Arrow Items about heals

The most popular and important item on high elo is Cauterize. Maybe the second top is Rejuvenate. All of them are about the heals: increase our healer's and decrease the enemy's. I think these items needs nerf, becuse these are too important.
    The ally heals are realy strong as well, this is why these items are so popular. So I suggest a buff for heal decreaseing with a nerf for Cauterize:

-Weapon shots decrease enemies heals by 30% for 1.5s by default.
    -Cauterize decreases the enemies heals by 20% more per level. (the max level still garants 90%)
    -Increase the cost of Rejuvenate from 200 to 250.

I think these simple changes could balance the items without make the heals OP.
    Thanks for reading my post!

Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    Thats.. Quite interesting

Is it really a nerf tho? I feel like its more of a buff to cauterize. Because people wouldnt have to rush buy caut 1 by start of match

(Also max wouldnt be 90% because of diminishing returns right?)
    BUFF SEA SERVERS!!

I MAIN FRONTLINES
    Im good with:
    Frontlines: All of it TBH
    Support: Mal'damba, Jenos, Seris, Pip, Furia
    Damage: Viktor, Sha lin
    Flank: Maeve

IGN: IamRick
    Current Rank: Gold V

LONG LIVE THE MAGISTRATE!

Are you sick of Noobs and Salty Players in SEA region? Then come join us! We consist mostly of Noobs and Salty players! We hold weekly custom matches in the hopes of getting better and improving skills! Link to Discord Server

Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 99
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 Overdrive 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    This is a buff for Cauterize, not a nerf. It ensures healing is countered completely not only from mid to late game, but also more in the beginning of the match which just will make things worse as it was before the removal of in build caut, therefore, disagree.

I think Rejuvenate needs a buff to it, also to justify taking it more.
    Per aspera ad astra.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Yep, it’s a buff to Cauterize, aka, a nerf to all supports. Come on!, they are in a pitiful state, the only thing they’re good at is to heal-bot (we see everyday teams without tank and support shred a decently composed team) and you want to remove also that?
    I have nothing against removing heal-per-sec on our poor healbots, BUT ONLY AFTER HAVING SEEN THEIR HP, MOBILITY AND DMG UNNERFED.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Actually it is a buff proposal for the heal decreasing and a nerf for the item Cauterize, what is too important. You can deal tons of useless damage without heal decreasing if the enemy supporter heal it back.

I noticed that dmishing returns do not works on heals: may Damba had the 40% heal bonus card and I got Reju1, and got 1500 instant heal from my Furia instead of 1000. So i got 50% bonus without dmishing. Tyra with Liferip1 has 25% lifesteal. The the basic heal decreasing plus Cauterize should work the same.

I think supporters just needs a little bit higher damage output instead of the too important heals as now.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 Overdrive 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    It is an overall buff for Cauterize as a whole, which would return the game to the inbuilt Caut state from before only, this time, in a worse form.

Healing already gets countered by Caut - increasing its overall countered time makes no sense. Instead, Rejuv should be buffed to make it able to compete with 90% Heal decrease, or Caut decreased in its countering by a low number (-5% pro stage from current 30, making it 25%), adding inbuilt Caut in such big value is a very bad idea for supports who will be hit by it even more than they are hit now by burst meta and bad survivability where Caut also plays a large role. Again, I have to disagree here.

Supports, btw, already lose almost 2/3 of their healing when taking an offensive Leg which does not give comparable dmg numbers in return for the healing lost. Offensive Talents should be made more viable than they are now for most supports.
    Per aspera ad astra.

Level
    Achievements:
    I you decrease the bonus you nerf the item. I suggested to decrease its bonus from 30%/lvl to 20%/lvl. It's not buff.
    It won't necessary to by Caut, becuse you basicly have heal decreasing. So there will be less Cauterize item customer.

Level
    Achievements:
    You decrease the bonus on item and make a passive bonus for every champion on Caut, with the max value still on 90% - so it is a buff (as IamRick and Valk were saying as well) People will ofc still max out Caut to get it on that value to counter healing completely, but additionally to that it will be even more countered in the beginning and over the course of a match, and there is no reason for that in the burst meta because it will decrease the supports role in the match even more - to take one viable leg away for no gain. As before, I disagree.
    Per aspera ad astra.

Level
    Achievements:
    Im not sure about players would run for max caut after this change realized, becuase it would give just a 20% bonus per level for the same price.

E.g. I go for max caut as Terminus, but after this change I would consider to buy rather Nimble and Morale Boost. I would have the basic 30% and the 20% bonus not certainly as useful as a speed bonus for more sucessfully attacks and retreat.

Anyway I think Champions should have specific item costs. E.g. Terminus needs Nimble more as Chronos. Their cost should be interchanged for Terminus. But Mal'Damba needs Chronos too much, it should be more expensice for him, but Nimble could be cheaper.
    But it's the theme of one of my other post...

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    The point is, they would not need to run for max cauterize because they already have it. You are still denying heals, that's not a solution.
    The solution is to make supports more useful as hybrid, than as heal bots. So that, even with max Cauterize, they would still represent a threat.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage