Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Does Evil Mojo even check their forum

Level
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 147
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Question Does Evil Mojo even check their forum

I've noticed that Evil Mojo tends to reply to and listen to feedback on Reddit but I have seen no presence from them on their own forums other than the patch note updates and the occasional announcement. This makes me think do they notice the community over here on the forum as well or do they just ignore the discussions going on over here.
    Ign: FarceDawn
    Mains: Kinessa (almost 200 hours), Strix, Maeve, Evie, Ash, Ying, and Pip.
    Come and play a match with me if you have time I enjoy nice non-toxic games and love making strategies with teammates when doing comp.

Check out my Champions
    Champion Concepts:

Lan the Cheery Brawler

Louie the Lion-Hearted

Note: I have no restrictions or problems with anyone especially Evil Mojo using any part of my champion concepts free of charge when creating new characters,skins, or ideas.

Level
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    I mean there is a "Balance" and "Bugs Reporting" section so i guess they are reading the forum? Idk. really but that's what i think.
    It's true that they are not communicating here tho. Because i barely see anyone from the team posting here and talking with us. They only post patch notes and some announcements.

Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    thats been a long time thing about the official forums yea
    BUFF SEA SERVERS!!

I MAIN FRONTLINES
    Im good with:
    Frontlines: All of it TBH
    Support: Mal'damba, Jenos, Seris, Pip, Furia
    Damage: Viktor, Sha lin
    Flank: Maeve

IGN: IamRick
    Current Rank: Gold V

LONG LIVE THE MAGISTRATE!

Are you sick of Noobs and Salty Players in SEA region? Then come join us! We consist mostly of Noobs and Salty players! We hold weekly custom matches in the hopes of getting better and improving skills! Link to Discord Server

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 25000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3
    Everyday, unless there is a forum bug, an official does log on. And why would they log on? I would guess they do so to read our messages. With that said, they are not required to respond to any of our complaints as doing so would be time consuming. People do complain, and make suggestions, a lot. And with that said, they do respond by releasing patches and updates.
    The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

I play Paladins: Champions of the Realm on my hardwired and mic'd PlayStation 4.

We are the "balance".

Paladins Strike ID - ConradMax.

Realm Royale

"Thank you, Support!"

Support Ticket: https://www.hirezstudios.com/submit-support-ticket/

Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 126
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class
    If I had one critism here it's the community manager... or lack thereof... We have all kinds of stuff happening here and I think the only thing the community manager ever does is post patch notes which is... fine I guess. But like, shouldn't there be more back and forth? The mods are great but I consider THEM the community managers.

I still remember when Alyssa went on the stream and was introduced with "we have lots of community news this time!" and I thought "Oh cool, going to hear why the forums have been down for 2 weeks". Nope... didnt even mention it.

I think the forums are HiRez's embarassing uncle or something, I dont think we're considered "the community". I think they consider more modern social media the outlet that counts. Twitter etc. Another good indicator is that I know all the regulars on the forum, and I've never even heard of the people that were elected to the AoC so they must exist in the OTHER community lol.
    #make-ash-angry-again

Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 126
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad_Max View Post
    Everyday, unless there is a forum bug, an official does log on. And why would they log on? I would guess they do so to read our messages. With that said, they are not required to respond to any of our complaints as doing so would be time consuming. People do complain, and make suggestions, a lot. And with that said, they do respond by releasing patches and updates.
    Politely disagree on that one. They don't respond to things a community manager should. Like for instance the multiple threads of dissatisfaction where over the daily deal going to cash only. Be great if a community rep stepped in and gave an apology or statement on that, instead a forum mod had to bat for 'em.
    #make-ash-angry-again

Super Moderator Grand Prince Borvik's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 384
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Moved to Off Topic.
    We (the forum moderators) are trying our hardest to get more Evil Mojo involvement in the forums. Hopefully something happens for us in the future.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 7 days registered 250 Experience Points
    Well I know what I'm going to do. Make a Reddit account. Maybe that's better. Idk.
    It seems that even though I'm very new here, the forum's kinda dead. I hope it will change in the future...

Level
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    try not to necro threads (post on threads that havent been posted in for more than 30 days)
    r/Paladins is way more active than the forums, a lot of the AoC members are active there, but (even if the devs dont see it) we still care about the game and a trying to make it better here at the official paladins forums
    #make-ash-angry-again!
    ign:koopa
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    Oh hai <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Borvik View Post
    just imagine buck in a speedo...
    flank: Androxus, Evie, Fernando
    damage: strix, bomb King, pip
    tank: makoa, Khan, Buck
    support: furia, jenos, Skye

Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 7 days registered 250 Experience Points
    Oke. Ill try to stop necroing(?). But some posts I make are viewed only a couple of times. Might my bcuz of my posts but still. The forum feels old and slowly dying. The majority of the member are beta players of very experienced players. I kinda only see high user levels...
    And for the Reddit stuff, the forum unfortunately is way more organized than reddit.