Thread: Khan Ult Aim Indicator

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points

Question Khan Ult Aim Indicator

The first time I played Khan, there was a little Y symbol (I play with XbOne controller) when my ult was ready and I was looking at a valid target. Then suddenly, there wasn't.
    I must have missed that in the patch notes, or maybe it is a bug that only I have noticed? In any case, I think that the aim indicator needs to be brought back on that, because it is not easy to hit his ult on anybody beyond point blank when they move even a tiny bit to the side.
    Is it just me?

Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    They changed khan's ult in a way that its no longer auto aim but a skill shot. Hence the disappearance of the ult indicator
    Its mostly because PC players find his ult wayyyyy to easy for the reward it gives

In exchange for the change they increased ult grab range as well as damage after being thrown
    BUFF SEA SERVERS!!

I MAIN FRONTLINES
    Im good with:
    Frontlines: All of it TBH
    Support: Mal'damba, Jenos, Seris, Pip, Furia
    Damage: Viktor, Sha lin
    Flank: Maeve

IGN: IamRick
    Current Rank: Gold V

LONG LIVE THE MAGISTRATE!

Are you sick of Noobs and Salty Players in SEA region? Then come join us! We consist mostly of Noobs and Salty players! We hold weekly custom matches in the hopes of getting better and improving skills! Link to Discord Server