Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Skye is incredibly OP.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester

Skye is incredibly OP.

so i had just played as khan on siege, i was thinking on "How can skye leave me so low?!!"
    after losing that match. i got on a onslaught match, i decided to pick skye to see how easy to use she is
    after winning that match,i had found out that i carried my team
    i went 28/11/8, the highest score was a lvl 1 dredge that got 11 kills, the rest just bad.
    i dont even play skye, it didnt even require me a single bit of skill, like it was just spamming right click and then hold left click and 3 seconds later theyre dead

the debilitate card is the one that makes her so op imo

P.S: im new to the forums.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    You know, time ago “Nerf Skye” was a meme, here. Usually new players were coming here, asking for her nerf, while actually she was so damn bad. You just had to buy Illuminate.
    But now, it’s not a meme anymore. Debilitate is a curse and should be removed from the game. Melting everyone in 1.5sec is something you can’t counter, if not wasting your whole game time looking for her.

#RemoveBurstMeta

PS: welcome on the forum, then! ^^

Beta Player Baron Sluipschutter's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    ıts very easy to hunt sky with a champion as Lex who can reveal her with the correct cards.
    PM me for qeustions or help

Level
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Not when we have Koga.
    She is only overpowered against tanks.

Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    Funny how people just notice how annoying that debilitate can be when that said talent hasnt changed for ages
    BUFF SEA SERVERS!!

I MAIN FRONTLINES
    Im good with:
    Frontlines: All of it TBH
    Support: Mal'damba, Jenos, Seris, Pip, Furia
    Damage: Viktor, Sha lin
    Flank: Maeve

IGN: IamRick
    Current Rank: Gold V

LONG LIVE THE MAGISTRATE!

Are you sick of Noobs and Salty Players in SEA region? Then come join us! We consist mostly of Noobs and Salty players! We hold weekly custom matches in the hopes of getting better and improving skills! Link to Discord Server

Level
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points
    Skye has always been one of THOSE characters.. She has her place but that place on your team just annoys everyone else. The one you'd think could keep up with her would be Sha-lin with his lore but sadly his abilities are lacking to say the least.
    The best defense with Skye is buy the revealing perk and have a character that can spray and pray nearby like Vik or Vivian.

Beta Player Viscount
    Level
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 64
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points Tagger First Class 1 year registered
    I never had a problem with her. But I agree that it would be better to remove some of her burst damage, but at the same time removing it from alot of champions. I do not like this bursty meta.

Beta Player Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 78
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    You know, time ago “Nerf Skye” was a meme, here. Usually new players were coming here, asking for her nerf, while actually she was so damn bad. You just had to buy Illuminate.
    But now, it’s not a meme anymore. Debilitate is a curse and should be removed from the game. Melting everyone in 1.5sec is something you can’t counter, if not wasting your whole game time looking for her.

#RemoveBurstMeta

PS: welcome on the forum, then! ^^
    I will add my vote to this. The burst damage has gone too far. It needs a pull-back. Players should be able to at least react to some of these plays.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Ehm, so, let me summarize. Skye is OP, but since we have some other flankers who are OP, then it’s ok. The only problem is that all the others champs, not being OP, are at a disadvantage while being against her.

Guys, balance is not “I pick OP champ, so the other OP champ is not a problem for me”. Balace is “every champ must be viable and the 1vs1 should be won by the player with more skill”.

@Rick: Debilitate has not been changed, but she received a buff on ammo/reload/dps, can’t remember, so now she deals much more dmg than before in the time unit. And yes, as Maths shows on another thread, she can melt an ulti-ing Makoa in something like 1.7 sec. And you know we’re not playing in 10 ulti-ing Makoa in the team :-/

Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    @Rick: Debilitate has not been changed, but she received a buff on ammo/reload/dps, can’t remember, so now she deals much more dmg than before in the time unit. And yes, as Maths shows on another thread, she can melt an ulti-ing Makoa in something like 1.7 sec. And you know we’re not playing in 10 ulti-ing Makoa in the team :-/
    Aye the buffs were on the other parts but even then the talent already takes away around 1/3 of total health. That is a shitload of damage
    BUFF SEA SERVERS!!

I MAIN FRONTLINES
    Im good with:
    Frontlines: All of it TBH
    Support: Mal'damba, Jenos, Seris, Pip, Furia
    Damage: Viktor, Sha lin
    Flank: Maeve

IGN: IamRick
    Current Rank: Gold V

LONG LIVE THE MAGISTRATE!

Are you sick of Noobs and Salty Players in SEA region? Then come join us! We consist mostly of Noobs and Salty players! We hold weekly custom matches in the hopes of getting better and improving skills! Link to Discord Server