Thread: Imani is a ult bot

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 100 Experience Points 31 days registered

Imani is a ult bot

Imani is the worst character released, here why:
    2 of her abilities make she vulnerable to everything and her 3rd legendary card too... This is a damage character not a sniper or tank.
    Her basic attacks is tooo slow, do a great damage but don't beat any other damage character, Drogoz can Shoot very slow but can still kill imani first (if you test every other dmg, Flank, tank and some support characters can too)
    She have 2 stances but only ice is userfull.
    Long long cooldowns.
    Tyra bombs do great damage in a largest area and criple, poor frost bomb.
    Cards don't match her gameplay style, like you can't use the only good stance (ice) because you have to use the (horrible) fire stance to receive benefits from cards.
    Her frost bomb is broken (if you hit). At competitive levels, tournament, ranked, no one gonna watch a ball falling waiting to hit you. Come on!!!
    And her ultimate that have a hundred of problems, first the insane damage making this character a ult bot
    You can
    The bugs: the dragon can't move in some stages.
    After the dragon dies she can walk free, shoot and everything but the camera still in the dragon... Its a long delay to the camera pov back to imani.
    And the hit box, tested with some friends and yes the hit box is hitting players in long distances more than the visual effect.

And one more thing... She need a autoban in ranked and deserve a rework on her abilities and CARDS!!!
    Last edited by GenyTalya; 03-11-2019 at 10:44 PM.

Level
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by GenyTalya View Post
    2 of her abilities make she vulnerable to everything and her 3rd legendary card too... This is a damage character not a sniper or tank.
    Her basic attacks is tooo slow, do a great damage but don't beat any other damage character, Drogoz can Shoot very slow but can still kill imani first (if you test every other dmg, Flank, tank and some support characters can too)
    Long long cooldowns.
    Cards don't match her gameplay style, like you can't use the only good stance (ice) because you have to use the (horrible) fire stance to receive benefits from cards.
    Her frost bomb is broken (if you hit). At competitive levels, tournament, ranked, no one gonna watch a ball falling waiting to hit you. Come on!!!
    And her ultimate that have a hundred of problems, first the insane damage making this character a ult bot
    You can
    After the dragon dies she can walk free, shoot and everything but the camera still in the dragon... Its a long delay to the camera pov back to imani.
    And the hit box, tested with some friends and yes the hit box is hitting players in long distances more than the visual effect.

And one more thing... She need a autoban in ranked and deserve a rework on her abilities and CARDS!!!
    First of all, what two abilities make her vulnerable, second, Kinessa and Strix are both snipers, and are in the Damage class. Next, her attacks are too slow?? What? If anything they’re too fast, not too slow. Ice is the only useful stance? No, Imani is best played switching between her stances, depending on which abilities are up. The long cooldowns are very reduceable. Next, although Tyra’s fire bomb cripples, Imani’s Ice Ball roots, which is better than crippling. For her long cooldowns, her cards are very supportive of her most optimal play style, which again is switching between stances, using the abilities as much as possible. Next, what do you mean by even if you hit the Ice Ball, it’s broken? Her Ice Ball is slow, but because it roots and deals damage, it’s balanced. Next, yes she does have lots of bugs, which is why the ultimate isn’t working, the only solution is for Evil Mojo to fix them.
    Last edited by Zzyrks; 03-12-2019 at 08:44 AM.
    Just because I play on the Nintendo Switch, doesn’t automatically mean I’m bad.
    Console needs in-game chat!

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 13
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    My only problem with Imara its her Dragon and the fact she havent the damage drop.

About the dragon they must change the flame breath with 3 fire balls (1200/1400 aoe damage) with a limited time and than the dragon disappear (like androux's ultimate)

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Speppo82 View Post
    My only problem with Imara its her Dragon and the fact she havent the damage drop.

About the dragon they must change the flame breath with 3 fire balls (1200/1400 aoe damage) with a limited time and than the dragon disappear (like androux's ultimate)
    I disagree, though damage drop-off wouldn’t be too bad. Imani’s ultimate is very easy too counter, either kill the dragon, which has a huge hitbox, or hope a flank goes and kills Imani.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 13
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzyrks View Post
    I disagree, though damage drop-off wouldn’t be too bad. Imani’s ultimate is very easy too counter, either kill the dragon, which has a huge hitbox, or hope a flank goes and kills Imani.
    They need to change it, because she can spam that dragon 3 times if she want

Beta Player Grand Prince MrsCrii's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 260
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    3 ults in one game isn't uncommon with most champs. Her ice talent is more dangerous than the dragon overall. :P

Level
    Achievements:
    It doesn’t need that big of a change, also what do you mean by ”she can spam that dragon 3 times if she wants?”

Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Just one question @GenyTalya: Have you ever played Imani?

What´s the problem of ult 3 times in a game? Yesterday as Khan I ult 6 times in one single match, 3 times is more than normal for all champs (if you play good obviously).

Ice is her only good stance? Please!!! Just like Zzyrks said "Imani is best played switching between her stances". I main Imani since her release and my loadout is all about switching between stances and rmb!

Dragon is easy countered if people learn how to play. Instead of run away like crazy just learn how to play as a team! All you have to do is shoot the dragon (if the 5 champs of a team shoot the dragon it's dead even before can do any damage) and you can also buy bulldozer and it's bye bye dragon in no time!!!!

Yes, Imani has a lot of bugs that need to be fixed asap!!!!
    But pls leave her alone, she already got nerfed to many times!!!!
    "Those who seek to challenge me must not know a dragon's wrath."
    "Igmore Vonte Dracon"

"Aaargh, aaa!"

NEVER SURRENDER!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHFRgx0fIeU

Beta Player Baron Sluipschutter's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by GenyTalya View Post
    Long long cooldowns.
    You can

Why does she needs a ban when u are calling her bad?
    PM me for qeustions or help