Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43

Thread: Furia's Balance

  1. #11
    Beta Player Emperor Valkure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    13,256
    Level
    100
    Points: 81,510, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Oooooh, I love that spray ^^

    GENERAL COMMENTS.
    When released, Furia was almost perfect. But compared to the state of the other supports (pitiful state), and the new kind of players (you know, those arrived after OB64, not used to what this game was), they broken spheroidal-things so much, that she got super nerfed, as usual. I am still waiting for a decent nerf on Andro and Zhin, but ok.
    She had Cherish for one-tank or super mobile teams, and Solar Blessing for double tank composition. Now you can just pick Solar Blessing, because everything else is useless.
    She got nerfed on range, dmg, whatever and, on top of that, she never had in exchange the damn mobility she needed, because, let’s admit this, she has no way not only to escape, but to keep the pace with the team. And that’s why, after Chronos at 3, I start to build up Nimble. Which is simply ridiculous.

    >> Any teammate able to block the Beam from reaching the target
    tell me about this… -_-’

    Oh, before usual average-flank-main arrives: THE FACT YOU HAVE INFAMOUS DEATH-RATE IS NOT DUE TO “BEING OUT OF POSITION” (IE: OUT OF SPAWN), BECAUSE WE PLAY ALL SUPPORTS WITH THE SAME MIND-SET, SO, IF JUST 1 SUPPORT HAS SO BAD RATE, IT IS NOT DUE TO US.

    Averey, please, correct your main post: you are listing corrections as if they were buff, instead than mere unnerf. Let’s focus on the fact that Furia already had many of the things you’re saying and that she never was broken.

    In general, I don’t think putting Celerity in base kit (even with steerable option) would fix the problem. She would still need 15% bonus on basic speed to keep the pace with her team.
    I’d like to add the flying option as for Drogoz, ie: with spacebar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpuppy View Post
    Death rate is not a valid stat to use for a buff.
    Why?
    And what it is, then?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpuppy View Post
    I do agree that her mobility blows but that is a balance for her damage output.
    Andro, Zhin, Koga, Talus. Now try again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpuppy View Post
    Try taking nimble first pick.
    I try, after Chronos. And I still get threatens of afk, trolling and general harassment for that. As said many times in many other threads, you surely need to try Furia in ranked and follow your own suggestions, before coming here and speak “do this, do that”, for you have no idea how average team will react.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpuppy View Post
    Grok and Pip are played as straight no healing damage champs they are not good picks for discussion on a true healers viability.
    1) you don’t know
    2) and what if we want to play Furia for dealing dmg? Oh, yes, she can’t, for her dmg legendary is not good enough. (hint)
    Darling, you cannot discuss on your own what is relevant and what is not, because “you say so”.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpuppy View Post
    Andro and Skye melt everyone, that is not just a furia problem. They need to be nerfed on thier burst.
    And yet it seems they’re melting Furia more than other supports, funny fact...

  2. #12
    Beta Player Sovereign Prince Shadowpuppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,058
    Level
    57
    Points: 7,549, Level: 57
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Like i stated before. If we buff furia based on her being the highest death rate and then we buff the next healer with the highest death eate and then the next and then the next till we go full circle and furia is highest death rate among healers and all the healera are god tier.

    In am not your darling.

    I said try taking nimble first, maybe read what i wrote and try it before saying it wont work.



    Someone is always going to be highest death rate. So long as theh are not an statistical outlier its fine.

    Furia was not perfect on relsase or she would not have been nerfed. She was being banned or pjcked every match.
    If your teams SUCKS and you find that you can not do anything,... You Suck!

    The road to recovery lies in admitting You SUCK!

    Doing well with a good team is no indication of true skill.
    Stop name calling an admit that you can do better, and you will.

    DONT BE AFRAID TO DIE, ITS THE ONLY WAY TO LEARN NOT TOO...

    Mains & Sub Mains
    • Makoa ------- Drogoz
    • Maeve ------- Cassie
    • Viktor -------- Barik
    • Lian ---------- Lex

  3. #13
    Beta Player Sovereign Prince Shadowpuppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,058
    Level
    57
    Points: 7,549, Level: 57
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Oh and they dont balance the game for competative only, so that is not a valid argument.
    If your teams SUCKS and you find that you can not do anything,... You Suck!

    The road to recovery lies in admitting You SUCK!

    Doing well with a good team is no indication of true skill.
    Stop name calling an admit that you can do better, and you will.

    DONT BE AFRAID TO DIE, ITS THE ONLY WAY TO LEARN NOT TOO...

    Mains & Sub Mains
    • Makoa ------- Drogoz
    • Maeve ------- Cassie
    • Viktor -------- Barik
    • Lian ---------- Lex

  4. #14
    Beta Player Emperor Valkure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    13,256
    Level
    100
    Points: 81,510, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Actually, yes. They said many times they balance for competitive pro tier.

    However, I've asked you a couple of questions. Try to answer to them. Or shall I conclude you have no actual answer, ie: there's no logic behind your posts? ^^

    I keep reading "because I say so" in all your posts, no matter the logic reasons people explained to you several times and the general lack of experience on supports you have stated and proved many times.
    So, answer to my questions, before claiming you're right.

    PS: considering HiRez past history, saying "if she were fine, she would not have been nerfed" is pure humour. Try again.

  5. #15
    Beta Player Sovereign Prince Shadowpuppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,058
    Level
    57
    Points: 7,549, Level: 57
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    Actually, yes. They said many times they balance for competitive pro tier.

    However, I've asked you a couple of questions. Try to answer to them. Or shall I conclude you have no actual answer, ie: there's no logic behind your posts? ^^

    I keep reading "because I say so" in all your posts, no matter the logic reasons people explained to you several times and the general lack of experience on supports you have stated and proved many times.
    So, answer to my questions, before claiming you're right.

    PS: considering HiRez past history, saying "if she were fine, she would not have been nerfed" is pure humour. Try again.
    i did answer one of your questions. Here it is agian maybe you can elaborate on how you believe that death rate is a good reason for a buff as well as what stats site you are pulling death rate from?

    Like i stated before. If we buff furia based on her being the highest death rate and then we buff the next healer with the highest death eate and then the next and then the next till we go full circle and furia is highest death rate among healers and all the healera are god tier.
    If your teams SUCKS and you find that you can not do anything,... You Suck!

    The road to recovery lies in admitting You SUCK!

    Doing well with a good team is no indication of true skill.
    Stop name calling an admit that you can do better, and you will.

    DONT BE AFRAID TO DIE, ITS THE ONLY WAY TO LEARN NOT TOO...

    Mains & Sub Mains
    • Makoa ------- Drogoz
    • Maeve ------- Cassie
    • Viktor -------- Barik
    • Lian ---------- Lex

  6. #16
    Member Marquess Averey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    789
    Level
    31
    Points: 2,608, Level: 31
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 142
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 Overdrive 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    You do not read the full comments of main support players giving their feedback again, or do not find it necessary to provide any answer to the personal gameplay and statistical evidence.

    As with every statistic, its various data values should be considered, that is why the statistic on her Legendaries is important (showing Cherish and Exterminate both underperforming, Exterminate is almost not picked in Competitive at all for a reason), as well as her healing, damage, death rate numbers etc.

    Neither her healing output currently (being lower than 4 other supports) nor the average dps (she is bested both by Grohk and Pip on damage, doing marginally better than a Grover) imo justifies her dying the most out of them, and being a main support Furia higher on death with 0.63 deaths per minute than two viable offensive supports, Grohk and Pip, along with all other support champions, is not a balanced state for a champion.

    You on the other hand just pick one number and claim it has no relevance because you say so, with a claim that an underperforming champion should never be better balanced because of "circle" - then with the same "logic" Moji should not have received any buff (she did), no dps should have ever received a buff (but Tyra did), no flank (Zhin was buffed as well when talents were removed), but the whole reality of the game says otherwise. Just as the fact that balance is nothing constant.

    There are really no other arguments here against unnerfing an underperforming support in specific areas other than "I say so" coupled with what seems to be strong bias against better support balance.
    Per aspera ad astra.

  7. #17
    Beta Player Emperor Valkure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    13,256
    Level
    100
    Points: 81,510, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    @Shadowpuppy
    I've asked to you which is, then, a good indicator.
    I've shown you that high mobility and huge dmg do exist in the same champ (many. All flanks, funny fact) and that even if those flanks are "melting everyone", it seems they're melting Furia more than other supports. The implicit question was "how do you explain it?".
    And please, "only bad players use Furia" is not a valid answer.

    In general, yes, if a support has so bad survivability, s/he needs a buff. As it has always been for all the champs. Then they consider win rate and single performance of the champ, as for HiRez declarations.

    I think you're lacking basic knowledge on the topic, by the way.

  8. #18
    Beta Player Sovereign Prince Shadowpuppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,058
    Level
    57
    Points: 7,549, Level: 57
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    You have not proven any thing.

    I have asked you to provide the site you are using for stats so i can make sure we are comparing the same stats.

    I am using the better meta.
    If your teams SUCKS and you find that you can not do anything,... You Suck!

    The road to recovery lies in admitting You SUCK!

    Doing well with a good team is no indication of true skill.
    Stop name calling an admit that you can do better, and you will.

    DONT BE AFRAID TO DIE, ITS THE ONLY WAY TO LEARN NOT TOO...

    Mains & Sub Mains
    • Makoa ------- Drogoz
    • Maeve ------- Cassie
    • Viktor -------- Barik
    • Lian ---------- Lex

  9. #19
    Beta Player Emperor Valkure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    13,256
    Level
    100
    Points: 81,510, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Again. I was not the one invoking stat, so you should not ask that question to me. On top of that, since you keep repeating that stat are not that important and don't say anything useful, I can't get your attachment on them.

    Instead, I've asked you SEVERAL TIMES SEVERAL QUESTIONS and you keep ignoring them. Why?
    But this is probably the n-th question that you would ignore...
    I've finally found it!

    New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

    #AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

    "It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

  10. #20
    Beta Player Baron FarceDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    281
    Level
    30
    Points: 2,583, Level: 30
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    i would like to say that at this moment Furia getting celerity back is a concern of the AOC apparently. Also they are looking at putting Kindle soul somehow in her base kit. I'm not sure when this will be done though.
    Ign: FarceDawn
    Mains: Kinessa (over 200 hours), Strix, Maeve, Evie, Ash, Ying, and Imani (off and on).
    Come and play a match with me if you have time I enjoy nice non-toxic games and love making strategies with teammates when doing comp.

    Check out my Champions
    Champion Concepts:

    Lan the Cheery Brawler

    Louie the Lion-Hearted

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •