Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: AOC feedback

Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 78
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2

AOC feedback

Hi, I want to share the AOC feedback question that the devs made.

To all the people that like the balance of the game previously to the movility nerf (with no burst meta, with not healbot supports, whit more strategy and less spammy things) please read and write you opinions.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...g/formResponse

Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class
    My comment after filling the feedback

Some really troubling ideas in there.
    - Changing Resonance Ying
    - Buffing Lex movement
    - Changing Inciment into a Legendary

Some errors
    - BK accelerant changes has 2 identical question

Wrong focus ideas
    - Mobility changes are focused on flank characters (only a few champs from other classes are mentioned) while the nerfs was done on every champion
    - Fernando mobility changes is only focused on Hot pursuit changes
    - Jenos changes (faster speed during Vortex grip would make Power Cosmeum too viable)
    - Making cardio a part of Viktor base kit (really dude?)

Level
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class
    I tried to take it but I think it has one fatal flaw.

SO many of those questions I am not even remotely qualified to answer, and if I do, it's going to carry the same weight as someone who does know what their talking about. End result is I click something just to move on, and later the AoC will be standing on that answer to make a case. Thats not good.

Could we add an option to each question that indicates I dont feel I understand the issue enough to comment on it? Then you could just remove those responses later.

I by NO means wish to crap on your efforts here btw, I totally salute the effort and appreciate all the time and work put into bettering the game, and listening to us! I just want you to proceed with good data
    #make-ash-angry-again

Super Moderator Grand Prince Borvik's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Just a note that this is from an individual AoC member (Hyuga) and NOT the devs.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    I’ve answered, but I think the kind of questions were wrong. You’ve been asking opinions about how to give back mobility to flankers, without writing down also HOW TO F***NG NERF THEIR DAMN DMG. The thing has not been stressed enough.
    More on this: supports have the weakest mobility in game and you have mentioned nothing about that.
    I will keep spamming my other thread, for some suggestions in giving also to them some mobility.
    http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...ad-on-supports
    Yesterday I was playing with Jenos and, Heaven!, I had to buy Nimble 2 to make him able to dodge something. He’s so DAMN SLOW and he deals SO FEW DMG, that it’s impossible to play, if you don’t want to just press RMB and run away.
    Supports have been nerfed on dmg, on HP, on mobility, on EVERYTHING except heals TO OTHERS (which is not a buff on the supports, but on the team). So, no, the trade off is too big.
    Give flankers (already broken) more mobility, without lowering their damn dmg and unnerfing the supports would just mean to delete support class from the game altogether.

Level
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 92
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class
    Yes pls. We need a better meta with more mobility and more skill cap.
    All flankers should have good mobility , not only andro meave buck and evie... qflankers shouldn't be able to melt and kill tanks in 1 sec (skye delibitate), they should have enough burst for killing a damager or an healer.
    Damagers and healers should have better mobility and NO burty bullshits like lian eminence, cassie big game, semiauto andro and lex. (Andro and lex are flankers tho)
    Mounts should be faster, projectile should slower, HP should be higher, mobility must be higher, TTK should be higher, burst must be lower... a more sustain oriented meta, not I kill u in 1 sec with poison bolts.

Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 99
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 Overdrive 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Replied to the questions asked, and I think it is a good idea to gather feedback from the community in this way, thoughI have to agree with Valkure that more changes should have been specified or talked about, like unnerfing the supports if mobility is added to the flanks, without taking away the damage. Supports are in a tough spot in the burst meta however, and lowering it or increase the survivability in general would be a positive development, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by driggydrug View Post
    Mounts should be faster, projectile should slower, HP should be higher, mobility must be higher, TTK should be higher, burst must be lower... a more sustain oriented meta, not I kill u in 1 sec with poison bolts.
    Completely agree with your statement here, as well.
    Last edited by Averey; 03-09-2019 at 10:56 AM.
    Per aspera ad astra.

Super Moderator Emperor Wallachia's Avatar
    Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Buff Sha Lin.

Nerf everyone else.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

HiRezAlyssa's Personal Power Ranger and Head Mod of Paladins Forums.

If it's for the good of all and general happiness of the nation, I am ready. Tell the people I'll stay!

Level
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 3 months registered 500 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    I feel like there weren't enough ways to answer several of these questions. I would've loved giving more reasoning behind certain answers and have unsure options for most questions. Also, who made this? Not because I want to shame them but because I like the experimenting behind certain ideas they had.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by driggydrug View Post
    they should have enough burst for killing a damager or an healer.
    What the hell, NO!
    Flankers are FINISHER, so they must be enough mobility to follow the escaping enemy, close-in, shoot twice and run away, AGAINST AN ALMOST DEAD ENEMY, not a full-hp one, no matter the class.
    Stop with the idiocy that just because you’re playing against a support, you must get a free kill.
    This is an fps, you win because you, player, are better than the enemy, not because you’re using the pumped-up champ.

FLANKS = FINISH SQUISHY

Just keep this in mind.