Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: February Rage Thread

Level
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 71
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectroPaladin View Post
    I actually quite enjoy it, keeps me away from the horrible match making and balance hi-rez has done, and it's quite fun to set records on it aswell.
    BTW, i am genuinely excited to watch the live streams, currently i am searching for live streams(coz let's be real, paladins is a mess, youtube is just fortnite, and i hate studying so i need to spend my time some way), currently only found josh whose worthy to watch, all the others are either too fake, or just doesn't even talk to their viewers.
    Supabounce is fun to watch, but he is taking a break from Paladins
    thank you for curing my Paladins addiction

Level
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Overdrive 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Imani is broken
    Koga is too weak (no claws)

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Hey, don't suggest competitors, I've managed to find our twitch password. If anyone wants to become part of history (or to see my connection failing inevitably at the job), send a line when you see me online. But you need a Discord account working, for we would play in voice chat.
    Don't be shy!

By the way, can we stop putting newbies in my team and masters in enemy team? Seriously, I'd be a bit pissed off, by now.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Level
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 71
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    Hey, don't suggest competitors, I've managed to find our twitch password. If anyone wants to become part of history (or to see my connection failing inevitably at the job), send a line when you see me online. But you need a Discord account working, for we would play in voice chat.
    Don't be shy!

By the way, can we stop putting newbies in my team and masters in enemy team? Seriously, I'd be a bit pissed off, by now.
    well, give us your twitch and discord then

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    By PM, I will stream on a friend's account!
    I've finally found it!

#AggressiveSupports

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Level
    Achievements:
    [Sorry, unable to edit previous message, I'm on phone]

So, yesterday my plan was to exit job at a decent hour, then run to a furniture shop, buy 2 chairs (long story), run home, have a shower and start to set my streaming software while sitting on a new chair.
    Instead I got:
    - out of job a bit late
    - spent 32 min in the furniture shop, for the guy was unable to find the seller code of the chairs (I went there with the code of the internet site, but they seem to be different)
    - spent other 27 min in the warehouse of the furniture shop, for they were unable to find my order
    - spent other 12 min asking why the hell, if I had ordered black chairs, they were gray instead
    - discovered they have no black chair at all, that probably the seller had showed me an old version no longer in production
    - had to accept the gray chairs for, you know, I need them
    - discovered with horror I have to ASSEMBLE the chairs
    - while knowing I have no tools in the apartment
    - bring the pieces from car to building, in a long path on the garage ramp
    - discover with even more horror there were no way for me to OPEN the building door, because that fu**ng thing is heavier than me and I can’t both use 2 hands to pull the door open, or to pull my pieces from falling on the ground
    - lost all the pieces on the ground in an epic scene
    - sent curses to the whole world
    - got blessed by an old man exiting the building, so he helped me with the door
    - went upstairs with all the packaging now destroyed, so spreading pieces all around
    - came back looking for all possible missed pieces
    - came back another time, for I am paranoid
    - disinfected all the pieces because, you know, they had just done a jump on the dirty street
    - discover with some horror more that there were no assembly sheet at all
    - tried with discomfort to rotate/move/translate all the pieces, in order to find the general shape of the chair
    - missing it for about 7 times
    - being finally able to build the whole thing, just to discover I cannot place the seat piece because I have no drill available (thanks, seller, for saying “You just need a hex key and it comes with the set)
    - had to be creative and dislocate my shoulder to finally build the two damn chairs
    I am 100% proud of myself for the incredible adventure, but instead of being able to go to my beloved pc at 5.30, it was already dinner time, so I’ve cooked as fast as I could and managed to reach the computer only at 9.20.
    THE HELL!!!

Is anyone here able to use OBS streamlabs? I’d need some help in configuring details. Or the link of a good noob-tutorial.

Level
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 80
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Valkure that sounds like quite the experience lol. I had my own fun time last night.

Watched Food Network and realized... I need to make the perfect steak. So I get my steak, and bought a cast iron skillet. I salt the steak and put it in the fridge overnight so the salt can make it's way through the steak (really works btw). The next day my daughter is watching as I claim to Bobby Flay this bad boy on the stove. So I heat up the skillet like they said to, put the oil in... and then the steak.

I hear the sizzle... I check the bottom... awww yus... carmelization... when suddenly...

FLAMES!!! The entire skillet erupts into flames! Like 2 feet high, my daughter screams, I panic, I try to blow out the flame. The flame jumps to the next pan and ignites that one! Now I have TWO FLAMING PANS!!!!

Meanwhile smoke is billowing which sets off the smoke alarms. My daughter races to deal with that. The cats have had enough and are now both howling. So I have howling cats, smoke billowing, flames shooting all over the place, and Im turning the stupid steak with tongs like nothing is going wrong.

Eventually we won the battle and my entire 1st floor was thick with smoke. But hey, the steak was pretty good! My daughter says "I cant believe you used Olive Oil, you know that cant tolerate that kind of temperature right? You used the wrong oil"

To which I could only reply

"Says you, that was the most metal steak I've ever made"

\m/

EDIT: My wife gets home like 30 mins later, sniffs and says "ok... what happened...". War my dear...
    Last edited by Brickvon; 02-12-2019 at 01:06 PM.
    Jade Seris looks like a Skyrim mod

Level
    Achievements:
    O.O so your best attempt at cooking dinner was an attempt to burn the house to the ground? ^^'
    Ok, use google translate and try this for your meat...

https://ricette.giallozafferano.it/B...al-Barolo.html
    I've finally found it!

#AggressiveSupports

Level
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 80
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    O.O so your best attempt at cooking dinner was an attempt to burn the house to the ground? ^^'
    Ok, use google translate and try this for your meat...

https://ricette.giallozafferano.it/B...al-Barolo.html
    Oooooo I like recipies. Bookmarked! That sounds really really good, and with less pyrotechnics!
    Jade Seris looks like a Skyrim mod

Beta Player Sovereign Prince SiderumNocte's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    Funny how a Lex and a boosted Masters say I'm trash.
    1) I literally have a Khan and Torvald, two off tanks. Not much sustain.
    2) I ended up with more credits than a Lex. How the hell does that happen.

I get one game from promotion and then loose two games. Of course.
    Then I get a guy who picks lex on Serpent Beach.

I wonder about people who have Master Borders sometimes.
    Feel like half of them are boosted as hell and probably couldn't even get Masters a second time.
    Holding my own against GM in bad games but sure I'm the trash player, Making plays but at the end of the day ain't no one to follow up.
    Last edited by SiderumNocte; 02-12-2019 at 11:54 PM.
    Patch 1.4 Ying Best Healer in the Damn Game.

Support Skye is a better healer than Jenos.