Thread: Allow me to RE-introduce myself!

Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 126
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class

Allow me to RE-introduce myself!

Hey guys, Brickvon here. Played from early Beta to OB64, quit then, reupped when OB64 was done away with, found things in a bit of chaos, quit again, and NOW IM BACK!

Game really seems in a much better place now, I'm enjoying it a ton. I'll probably stick around this time, I used to flip between Overwatch and Paladins but lately I've somehow lost all desire to play OW. Paladins manages to stay exciting and a little crazy, which I like. I hate perfect balance, I want semi-controlled madness.
    #make-ash-angry-again

Level
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 31 days registered
    Good to meet you. I myself was a beta player but I am just now joining these here forums. I am looking forward to reading your many posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Brickvon
    Jade Seris looks like a Skyrim mod
    That's hilarious.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinessa View Post
    Good to meet you. I myself was a beta player but I am just now joining these here forums. I am looking forward to reading your many posts.

That's hilarious.
    CBBE Jade :P
    #make-ash-angry-again

Super Moderator Grand Prince Borvik's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 341
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Welcome back!
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Level
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Welcome back to the realm! I started out as a beta player as well and joined these forums when I was looking for a community of players interested in the game. I hope you like it here and have fun with the game.
    Ign: FarceDawn
    Mains: Kinessa (almost 200 hours), Strix, Maeve, Evie, Ash, Ying, and Pip.
    Come and play a match with me if you have time I enjoy nice non-toxic games and love making strategies with teammates when doing comp.

Check out my Champions
    Champion Concepts:

Lan the Cheery Brawler

Louie the Lion-Hearted

Note: I have no restrictions or problems with anyone especially Evil Mojo using any part of my champion concepts free of charge when creating new characters,skins, or ideas.

Level
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickvon View Post
    Hey guys, Brickvon here. Played from early Beta to OB64, quit then, reupped when OB64 was done away with, found things in a bit of chaos, quit again, and NOW IM BACK!

Game really seems in a much better place now, I'm enjoying it a ton. I'll probably stick around this time, I used to flip between Overwatch and Paladins but lately I've somehow lost all desire to play OW. Paladins manages to stay exciting and a little crazy, which I like. I hate perfect balance, I want semi-controlled madness.
    Good to see you back! I remember you well. The wife and I also just returned. We play this and a little Apex nowadays. Just finally reached the enough is enough with Blizzard and Overwatch.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilmeran View Post
    Good to see you back! I remember you well. The wife and I also just returned. We play this and a little Apex nowadays. Just finally reached the enough is enough with Blizzard and Overwatch.
    Good to see you too! It saddens me to admit it, but Blizzard is indeed dead. And thats not the typical "sky is falling" hyperbole. But ya my friends and I almost simultaneously lost all interest in OW. Been having a blast over here though.
    #make-ash-angry-again

Level
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickvon View Post
    Good to see you too! It saddens me to admit it, but Blizzard is indeed dead. And thats not the typical "sky is falling" hyperbole. But ya my friends and I almost simultaneously lost all interest in OW. Been having a blast over here though.
    Oh, I know what you meant. I played Blizzard games for 24-years, and have seen the changes taking place over the past 5-6 to get where they are now. The Blizzard we knew is, indeed, dead. Activision has assumed too much control over them, now.