Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: This Week in the Realm | Jan 14-20

Hi-Rez Staff Esquire EvilMojoMolly's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 117
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered

This Week in the Realm | Jan 14-20

This Week in the Realm | Jan 14-20

Good morning, Champions!

It’s time for Fire & Ice and Season 2, and I can't wait to get my hands on all the changes. What are you most excited for?

Tuesday, Jan 15:

• 2PM ET | Pyreside Chat with me and EvilMojoAlyssa. We’ll be playing some games with chat, checking out some awesome fanart, and giving you all the latest Paladins news! Tune in on Mixer.com/Paladinsgame

Wednesday, Jan 16:

Thursday, Jan 17:

Friday, Jan 18:

Weekend Event: Party Up weekend! Earn double everything when you’re playing in a party of two or more!

Weekly Wisdom with the Design Team:

Make sure to play different champions in the same class based off your opponents composition! If you're a support player facing fast moving flanks like Evie or Koga, consider drafting Jenos. His Void Grip is a great counter to mobility and will help keep the flanks off of you!
    Last edited by EvilMojoAlyssa; 01-16-2019 at 10:56 AM.
    Paladins Community Manager
    Twitter: @EvilMojoMolly

Level
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 31 days registered
    Yes! Looking forward to the Kinessa Skin that is coming. Will there be any new maps?

Level
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 278
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Overdrive 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMojoMolly View Post
    If you're a support player facing fast moving flanks like Evie or Koga, consider drafting Jenos. His Void Grip is a great counter to mobility and will help keep the flanks off of you!
    Jenos is a sitting duck that cannot defend himself.
    All a support can really do vs a flank is hide under cassie's skirt and close it's eyes until it's over

Forum Moderator Grand Prince Peinzius's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 671
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    Thanks Molly-senpai!

Can't wait for the Kinessa skin too, almost 2 years I've been waiting WOOOOO
    *Disclaimer*: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the forum's Code of Conduct.

Need technical or account help? Submit a support ticket!

"I take super hot showers because I like to practice burning in hell."

Level
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 278
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Overdrive 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Peinzius View Post
    Thanks Molly-senpai!

Can't wait for the Kinessa skin too, almost 2 years I've been waiting WOOOOO
    what about new malia skin?

Level
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    yes, fine!!!

Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 99
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 Overdrive 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    So excited about the new Furia skin, it looks awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by GeSteYiam View Post
    All a support can really do vs a flank is hide under cassie's skirt and close it's eyes until it's over
    Agree with Geste :/
    Per aspera ad astra.

Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 78
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Imani looks like a original and very fun to play, nice work doing this champion.

Quote Originally Posted by GeSteYiam View Post
    Agree with Geste and Averey
    Last edited by YoYtuvieja; 01-16-2019 at 08:49 PM.

Beta Player Grand Prince MrsCrii's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 260
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    Soo, the ranked rewards page shows "Win x games" instead of "Play x games". Don't know if this is intended or not but it should be changed regardless. It never made sense to require 200 wins. A less skilled player (like myself) with limited time (like myself) can't play 500 games or more to get those wins and it adds a lot of pressure to win we really don't need. We already want to win our games, we don't need extra pressure.

I'd like to get that Grohk skin but if it stays wins I probably won't be able to and I'm quite sure I'm not the only one in that boat.

Also the new BP mount is...not great. It should really move like other mounts, including POV. It looks REALLY fake like this. Hopefully that's accidental and will be fixed soon.

Level
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 31 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsCrii View Post
    Soo, the ranked rewards page shows "Win x games" instead of "Play x games". Don't know if this is intended or not but it should be changed regardless. It never made sense to require 200 wins. A less skilled player (like myself) with limited time (like myself) can't play 500 games or more to get those wins and it adds a lot of pressure to win we really don't need. We already want to win our games, we don't need extra pressure.
    As far as the wins, I agree. I wish it decreased if it remains as wins or changed to games played if the number remains.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsCrii View Post
    Also the new BP mount is...not great. It should really move like other mounts, including POV. It looks REALLY fake like this. Hopefully that's accidental and will be fixed soon.
    As far as the mount, I am glad as far as the movement because I have issues with normal mounts but as far as the camera, it can be reworked to allow for a more seamless ride. It's way to far out.