Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Ruckus' talent buff

  1. #11
    Beta Player Grand Prince MrsCrii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,780
    Level
    65
    Points: 9,390, Level: 65
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 260
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    The problem with Aerial Assault isn't the CD, it's the height. It needs to get back to the height it could accomplish before. That would make it far more useful and competitive with Rocket Barrage. As it is now you have to use all 3 charges just to get up to a low ledge...

  2. #12
    Beta Player Recruit BlitzFritz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    8
    Level
    18
    Points: 1,111, Level: 18
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 89
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    I've always thought it'd be better to lean him in as a mobile tank. Imo the slowdown on his shooting should be SEVERELY reduced, if not flat out removed, because so many tanks have nothing like that to worry about, so it makes ruckus anchor himself when that's the last thing he usually needs to do.

  3. #13
    Member Baronet buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    174
    Level
    16
    Points: 956, Level: 16
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 31 days registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsCrii View Post
    The problem with Aerial Assault isn't the CD, it's the height. It needs to get back to the height it could accomplish before. That would make it far more useful and competitive with Rocket Barrage. As it is now you have to use all 3 charges just to get up to a low ledge...
    why was it even nerfed at all in the 1st place?

  4. #14
    Member Knight
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    68
    Level
    6
    Points: 313, Level: 6
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    ruckus is the weakest tank to give dmg cautarize can shred his shield down so fast he cant def when that part is out and his too wide open.

    torvold is the same as ruckus shield but torvold dmg is 3 times stronger than ruckus at LMB ruckus may have escape but its super clunky when he dash away.

    i hardly see any ruckus players use AERIAL ASSAULT that kind of talent is really weak 3 escape is ok but standing still can let him fly but standing still is hard thing to do if you got barrage at every bullet also if you stand sill and move the direction sometimes he dash rather fly they need to replace the flight with something like dmg buff for a few sec.
    Last edited by cocoduck3; 04-30-2019 at 10:25 AM.

  5. #15
    Member Baronet buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    174
    Level
    16
    Points: 956, Level: 16
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 31 days registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoduck3 View Post
    ruckus is the weakest tank to give dmg cautarize can shred his shield down so fast he cant def when that part is out and his too wide open.

    torvold is the same as ruckus shield but torvold dmg is 3 times stronger than ruckus at LMB ruckus may have escape but its super clunky when he dash away.

    i hardly see any ruckus players use AERIAL ASSAULT that kind of talent is really weak 3 escape is ok but standing still can let him fly but standing still is hard thing to do if you got barrage at every bullet also if you stand sill and move the direction sometimes he dash rather fly they need to replace the flight with something like dmg buff for a few sec.
    remember his old aoe dr?

    maybe give that to flux generator?

  6. #16
    Super Moderator Grand Prince Borvik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,959
    Level
    84
    Points: 17,800, Level: 84
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzFritz View Post
    I've always thought it'd be better to lean him in as a mobile tank. Imo the slowdown on his shooting should be SEVERELY reduced, if not flat out removed, because so many tanks have nothing like that to worry about, so it makes ruckus anchor himself when that's the last thing he usually needs to do.
    Pleas don't necro.

    Closed.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

    Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •