Thread: auto crash when i lunch the game

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 27

Exclamation auto crash when i lunch the game

hello i have a very big probleme it's imposible for me to luch the game

when i try after the loading of easy anticheat i got a white screen et boomm crach unreal engine whith this message :

https://imgur.com/a/MPxyNrh

i reintall the game thy at 32 bits or reinstall virtual x86 and 64 but nothing .... help me pliz

sorry for my really bad english i'm french

Level
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    31 days registered Tagger Second Class 100 Experience Points
    Hey Valikors,

I had a similar issue, please try the following:

Open Command Prompt as Admin. Easiest way is to type in windows search 'cmd' without the quotes, right click it and run as admin. Run the system file checker repair command line by typing 'sfc /scannow' without the quotes and hitting ENTER. Let it scan and repair your system files, this process can take a while. When done it should say that files have been fixed, or that no corrupted files were found. If files were fixed, attempt to launch the game again.

If no corrupted files were found, go to your Paladins game directory and then binaries, located in steamapps\common. Usually it's C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Paladins\Binaries delete the 'EasyAntiCheat' folder, now open steam and right-click Paladins, click properties, and then verify the integrity of the game files. This will verify your Paladins files and redownload EasyAntiCheat. Attempt to launch the game again, if you experience the same error then continue to the next step.

Go to Control Panel, uninstall/remove programs, and then uninstall EasyAntiCheat. Attempt to launch the game again, it should do a "first time setup" and reinstall EasyAntiCheat for you. If the error still occurs, it is most likely a hardware issue. Continue onto the next step.

Open Command Prompt as Admin again, run the CheckDisk Utility, type 'chkdsk C:\ /f /r' without the quotes and hit enter, replace C with the drive letter your Windows installation is on. Restart your computer, it will perform a disk check and repair any errors it finds. Do not skip the disk check when prompted. This process could take some time. When finished, your computer will boot as normal. Attempt to launch the game again.

If none of these methods work, you most likely have faulty RAM. I can guide you through this process as well, just be sure to respond if your problem is not yet fixed.

Regards,
    Aver
    Last edited by AverBeg1; 01-12-2019 at 07:48 AM.

Member Recruit
    Level
    thank

i test /scannow = no preblem detected

unistall easy anticheat and install = don't work

chdsk = no problem detected

soooooo let's try for RAM i don't kown what i can do

Level
    Achievements:
    No problem. You can also try using System Restore to take your PC back to a date when you knew it was working correctly and see if you can fix your OS files that way before we continue. If that doesn't work, to be sure it's a problem with the memory we're going to need to test it.

At this point, if you have a laptop, you're going to need good knowledge in technical disassembly to troubleshoot on your own. I recommend contacting your machine's manufacturer if it is still under warranty, or taking it to a repair shop if it is not. If you have a PC, you can continue safely, but do so carefully. So if you do indeed have a desktop computer, or the technical knowledge required to disassemble a laptop, then continue on;

This is where it gets tricky, you're going to need to download Memtest86, put it on a clean USB (a formatted USB) and power down your PC, then unplug it from the wall. Remove all sticks of RAM except the one closest to the CPU (this is done by pressing down on the clips to the side of the slots, the RAM will pop up by itself, and then you can remove it). Plug your computer back in, and boot it up. If it doesn't boot, don't panic. Try powering down and unplugging the PC again, put the RAM in a different slot (RAM takes some force to install, be sure it is facing the right direction and lined up correctly, and then press down with evenly spread pressure on the top of the module until it clicks into place), and try again. Repeat this process with all of the RAM slots. If no slots work with that stick of RAM, then it is completely defective. Set it aside and make note that it does not work. Repeat this process until a stick works (take note of which slot it works in and use this one for further testing), when you boot up access the BIOS (usually there is a prompt, it's often F12, or the Delete or DEL key) to set it to boot from the USB you put Memtest on (this will be in Boot Menu or Boot Priority, be sure your PC is booting from the USB first). This will boot into a program separate from your computer's OS. You want to run the test on one stick of RAM at a time, and let it do at least 7 passes on each, it will take a long time to complete the passes, I recommend going to do something else while it runs and coming back to it later. If it returns any errors at all at the end of 7 passes that means that particular RAM is defective, set it aside and be sure to NOT install it again. Uninstall the RAM module using the proper process I wrote earlier, and repeat the same with each stick. Your PC should automatically boot to USB (because you set it to) so there is no need to access BIOS again. Once you have isolated the problematic RAM module/s, be sure not to install them back into your machine, and only install the known good RAM, and be sure if there is multiple sticks that they are installed to the slots closest to one another. Now enter the BIOS once more, and set the Boot Priority back to the HDD (Hard Drive) or SSD (Solid State Drive) with your Windows installation. You now should have a fully functional PC again.

With the problematic RAM, you're going to want to contact the RAM manufacturer through their customer support and RMA (Request Manufacturer Assistance). Be sure to tell them you have run Memtest on it, or it wouldn't boot as the only stick installed. They will guide you through the rest, you will usually have to post it to them and they will fix it and send it back or give you a new module free.

Good luck,
    Aver
    Last edited by AverBeg1; 01-12-2019 at 10:54 AM.

Member Recruit
    Level
    okay i test one by one my RAM and i got no ploblem 0

i have try to reintall windows and i got the same problem i don't know and order game how usining easy anticheat i got no probleme

Level
    Achievements:
    If EasyAntiCheat is still giving you problems, I'd like you to try the Repair Service for the program. Go to
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Paladins\Binaries\Eas yAntiCheat" and click EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe, then click "Repair Installation" try launching after that. If it doesn't help, continue on try to answer my questions as best you can.

Okay so to be perfectly clear, you tested each RAM module individually, and all of them found no errors after 7 passes? The errors would've appeared below the test, each error would look like "#01000031F" etc.

And after confirming the RAM was not the issue, you have reinstalled a fresh copy of Windows and it exhibited the same errors? Did you update Windows after reinstalling? Did you completely redownload and reinstall the game or did you use a backup from your old installation?

Are you using a SSD or HDD for your main drive (the drive Windows is installed on)?

Be sure to update your Windows (particularly the .net framework), your hardware drivers, specifically the motherboard Chipset (IME for Intel motherboards, you can find the correct drivers by googling your motherboard model and clicking on the "support" tab on your specific model's page) and video card drivers, you can find these either via the AMD or GeForce (Nvidia) driver support websites, depending on which you have. If you are running Windows 7 or earlier you could also try uninstalling C++ Redistributable 2010 x64 and x86, by going to updates, update history, and then installed updates and removing them, and then installing them manually from the links provided.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Valikors View Post
    order game how usining easy anticheat i got no probleme
    Are you saying when you uninstalled EasyAntiCheat you now have no issues in other games? Or you have fixed the issue with Paladins by reinstalling Windows and uninstalling EasyAntiCheat?
    Last edited by AverBeg1; 01-12-2019 at 03:18 PM.

Member Recruit
    Level
    when i have reinstalled windows ONLY FOR THIS GAME the game worked one time and after a restard boomm same eroor and all my game work pertecly

Level
    Achievements:
    OK.

Go to the EasyAntiCheat folder in your Paladins files. To get there easily right click paladins in steam click "Properties", then click the "local files" tab and then "browse local files". After that, click the "Binaries" folder, then click "EasyAntiCheat" and finally delete "Certificates". Try launching after that.

If you backed up your paladins folder on your old Windows installation, and then used that backup on your new Windows installation, it could also be the culprit. I recommend a full reinstall of the game by completely uninstalling and redownloading it if that is the case.

To me it sounds like your Windows system files are corrupting themselves, it is either a faulty HDD, PSU, or faulty RAM, this last method I suggested may still temporarily fix the issue for Paladins. But you could likely see other errors appearing on your system soon, so I would highly recommend trying to find the culprit sometime soon in the future. From what you have told me it is most likely RAM as I was saying earlier. I am aware you said you tested the RAM, but seeing as it took less time to test than I had expected, I think you may have only completed one or two passes. Faults in RAM often appear as the RAM gets hot, so this is why it is recommended to do 7-10 passes on each stick with Memtest. If you really did 7 passes on Memtest for every stick seperately then I would recommend trying again, this time being sure Memtest completes it's testing with 8 passes or more every single time.

A lot of the time faulty RAM will still be able to boot a machine, only completely defective RAM will not. There is no quick way to tell if it is only slightly faulty, only Memtest ran for a lot of time on each stick seperately will diagnose faults 100%. If it even has 1 fault, it will most likely hurt system stability and cause errors like these for all of your programs eventually. If you diagnose a faulty stick and possess proof of purchase, you can also RMA as I said earlier it so you can get a new one at only the cost of postage. It is the smart way to go.

Edit:
    It's been 5 days so I assume Valikors fixed their issue, I hope this thread can help others too.
    If you're reading this thread and you're facing the same issue be sure to troubleshoot through all the software methods and run a disk check on the disk your OS is on before checking your RAM.

Hope you're back to enjoying Paladins as we speak Valikors.
    Last edited by AverBeg1; 01-19-2019 at 02:55 PM.