Thread: Old man Gao is here to listen - so vote for me and let me shout at Evil Mojo for you

Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class

Old man Gao is here to listen - so vote for me and let me shout at Evil Mojo for you

We all know how much we are frustrated at Hirez/EvilMojo for the stuff they do.
    I am experienced in handling corporate bulshittery as I have been working and dealing with customs and the government weasels in real life for the last 7 -8 years so I know I will not stand down whenever they just say "we will fix this ... someday"

my focus : pushing out bug fixing, matchmaking improvements, and fixing the balance between high ceiling high floor champions and low skilled low ceiling champions ... and giving them an earful for pushing monetization over quality

I promise to be as straight forward as possible both when giving info to you or giving EvilMojo an earful

give me a shot guys, I won't disappoint
    thank you for curing my Paladins addiction

Level
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 174
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    I like how you want to focus on the balance differences between low and high skill ceiling champions but when you say you want to give EvilMojo an "earful" about monetization, remember that they are just employees and that it's often not their call what happens with monetization.

I think it's good that you want to push monetization as a point of discussion, but instead of giving them an earful. Try to push the subject in a civil way over a long period of time. Do that and you'll have a better chance at changing their minds.

Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by AARPONG View Post
    I like how you want to focus on the balance differences between low and high skill ceiling champions but when you say you want to give EvilMojo an "earful" about monetization, remember that they are just employees and that it's often not their call what happens with monetization.

I think it's good that you want to push monetization as a point of discussion, but instead of giving them an earful. Try to push the subject in a civil way over a long period of time. Do that and you'll have a better chance at changing their minds.
    Definitely not gonna be all angry everytime, mate. I prefer civilized discussions over shouting
    However, if they do stupid things, I will give them an earful.

Level
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 60
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 Overdrive 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    If we could have more than one vote. :/
    Per aspera ad astra.