Thread: PS4 need an internal chat (And a real report system)

Beta Player Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2

PS4 need an internal chat (And a real report system)

I will start with a premise: I will not be so hypocritical - as many do - saying that I appreciate the work the developers are doing. They are doing it (in my humble opinion) late, slowly and in a incomplete way, but let's move on the topic.

When in the console version you need to write to a partner who has to ban a character rather than another, ask him to take one for an exchange, tell him that he forgot to buy an object or simply insult him because he is afk or doing insane things the process is this:

Press "options", go down to his/her name, view the profile, send message. You are redirected to the ps network chat and you start writing with the joypad.
    To write "wtf are u doing?", if you're really fast as me (I'm joking, you have to write useful things, do not be hypocrites) you lose 1-3 minutes. In a minute outside the battle you lose the match.

Now,the 3 cases if you write in the external chat.

A) If you're very lucky, the guy understands;
    B)if you are not lucky the guy has voluntarily blocked the chat and then you also remain with the anger of not being able to insult him;
    C)If you are unlucky you find that kid who lives for the simple fact of stealing oxygen in spite as well as going afk, playing badly or otherwise ... can make you be banned because the Sony report control system is fast and punctual, yours does not even exist.

Here the problem number 2:
    You can be banned from your PS NETWORK (it means ALL your games) because the "fuck" in the "what the fuck are you doing" sentence. Banned by the afk kiddo. Afk kiddo who is not gonna be banned for his afk state because the report system here is a dead end. So Beyond the damage the mockery.

So, if you want to merge the consoles, at least give us the way to communicate with our own one.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by katoeverdeen; 01-11-2019 at 07:22 AM.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 47
    I 100% agree, we need that specially in ranked games

Beta Player Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    To me it would be great even ONLY in ranked games. No need to write fast in random games. If I need to write something usually I can wait (usually to write GG, where did you left you fingers etc) but for ranked It would really be necessary a faster writing system (And a real report system as well).