Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Vote for Wallachia!

Beta Player Sovereign Prince PWNDdotcom's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 164
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by GeSteYiam View Post
    Still a biased person which is not suitable for the job
    I don't see any reason for any of the candidates to be more or less biased than the others.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince SiderumNocte's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 376
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by PWNDdotcom View Post
    Fans he earned being a Master Ranked player with a proven knowledge of the game and an amiable personality.
    His knowledge is a little questionable.
    I remember when the Life Exchange rework was made he posted misinformation a week later on his Youtube channel.

Meanwhile after 10 minutes I posted correct information after PTS went up.
    I detailed everything.

I mean information he said was really bad and misinformed.

Personally I don't really care if JayFlare wins or not. I guess Syberbolts issue was that no one on the list was really going to point out flaws and oh boy I did watch Youtubers when Cards Unbound came out and it was a sad sight.
    Patch 1.4 Ying Best Healer in the Damn Game.

Support Skye is a better healer than Jenos.

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 132
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Hate to be rude but NO from me cause:

1. I see that you don't even bother reading PM's, there always full meaning you don't read your messages whether there important or just spam messages.
    2. You close, delete, or move thread without notifying them meaning they don't know what happened to there thread
    and they have no clue and they just make another thread which you just close it and then you tell them the reason.
    3. You even hardly play paladins. maybe your using an alt account but non the less i prefer someone who can provide actual experience on whats happening to the game rather than just this forum.

that's just my opinion it doesn't apply to others.
    Peace.

Super Moderator Emperor Wallachia's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenTokki View Post
    Hate to be rude but NO from me cause:

1. I see that you don't even bother reading PM's, there always full meaning you don't read your messages whether there important or just spam messages.
    You have 173 messages stored, of a total 200 allowed.
    2. You close, delete, or move thread without notifying them meaning they don't know what happened to there thread
    and they have no clue and they just make another thread which you just close it and then you tell them the reason.
    Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.
    It's not part of the moderation's duty to kindly explain to someone why they made a thread that broke the rules, it's the user's duty to read the code of conduct and understand it properly. It is all we can say because Discussing Disciplinary Actions is also a rule breakage.

3. You even hardly play paladins. maybe your using an alt account but non the less i prefer someone who can provide actual experience on whats happening to the game rather than just this forum.
    What do you plan on doing?

My main focus are bugs.
    Be advised, this will all be debated by the community.
    What are your plans after those objectives are fulfilled?

Whatever YOU decide.
    Additionally, I was forced away from the game for 4 months because I broke my right hand and couldn't use a mouse and a keyboard at the same time. After I recovered I had to take a break to study for mastership program and, during it, I survived a hardcore pneumonia that disabled me for one month. I was online but was unable to remain conscious for more than one hour without passing out against my will. Not to mention that Paladins Guru DOES NOT SHOW RECORDS OF PLAYING AGAINST BOTS.

As you can see, your reasons not to vote for me are completely off reality. You just had to read around a tiny little bit. I get that you are forcing those arguments to protest against me doing my job (lol), but I'd like to ask you not to do in this thread, please, let's not derail this thread to turn it into a virtual protest of the sorts. Thank you for understanding.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

HiRezAlyssa's Personal Power Ranger and Head Mod of Paladins Forums.

If it's for the good of all and general happiness of the nation, I am ready. Tell the people I'll stay!

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Just for the sake of (others') curiosity: if you have some problems with a post closed/deleted/moderated/etc, and you have no idea why this happened, try to kindly write to Walla, asking something like "I have no idea what I did wrong, can you explain?". Surprisingly enough (sarcasm here), he will be help you in understanding.
    And yes, in case you were wondering, I did it myself more than once.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage