Thread: Imani's ult really needs to be nerfed

Angry Imani's ult really needs to be nerfed

I feel like Imani as a character is pretty balanced when it comes to her different abilities with her fire and ice. Other than the fact her ice ball roots for so long, may be a minor issue. But then i saw her ultimate. If you guys have not recently played the PTS, you can now playtest Imani, and i was playing as her and used her ultimate. It is insanely broken and op. When you use her ultimate, you transform into a dragon that can breathe fire and ice at the same time, this fire does 190 damage per 0.1-0.3 seconds. This means that her flame can shred a regular champ in 2 seconds or less easily. By the way her dragon has 7500 hp, which may not seem like a lot, but when your team dies too quickly to deal enough damage to kill it, the hp seems unlimited. The fact that her ultimate gives her the ability to wipe a team in 10 seconds easily, is astounding to me how broken they made it. If she was to come out in the official game as she is now, everytime you would see an Imani on the enemy team you would know you've lost. I would like to hear your guys' input on this. I have gotten replies saying that skye can take down the dragon easily, i understand this but that still means only 1 champ has the ability to fairly kill the dragon, thank you for commenting.
    Last edited by MilkJUGgernaut; 12-23-2018 at 11:51 AM.

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 2
    Skye killed my dragon in like 5 seconds with debilitate.

Level
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Debuffed=nerfed just so you know
    Can we get please get our RANKED borders back?

Level
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Yeah, i definitely agree, she needs a nerf on her dragon. Maybe lowering the health or the attack would do it good. And yes, skye with debilitate extremly counters her dragon, so they have to do something about that.
    Small Information Below

Mainly a support player, but i play a few others

Tank : Inara, Torvald, Ash
    Support : Literally Everything
    Flank : Evie (Badly)
    Damage : Kinessa, Lian, Cassie

I cant change the title of the forum post Emperor3838, but thank you for letting me know.
    Last edited by MilkJUGgernaut; 12-23-2018 at 11:49 AM.

Super Moderator Sovereign Prince Omenya's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkJUGgernaut View Post
    I cant change the title of the forum post
    Changed it for ya.

Cmsaunli's personal Keeper.

*Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Send a Support Ticket HERE!

Beta Player Grand Prince MrsCrii's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 260
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    All things considered I think the only problem with her ult is the duration. Imani is vulnerable during it so she has to find a safe spot to ult and that means it takes time for the dragon to get to the enemy. But 25-30 seconds is just too long. Saw a video of Vex30 wiping the enemy team and then sitting on their spawn for another 10-15 seconds after. It's too much.

Level
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 93
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsCrii View Post
    All things considered I think the only problem with her ult is the duration. Imani is vulnerable during it so she has to find a safe spot to ult and that means it takes time for the dragon to get to the enemy. But 25-30 seconds is just too long. Saw a video of Vex30 wiping the enemy team and then sitting on their spawn for another 10-15 seconds after. It's too much.
    Agreed. Imani can be killed during her ult if the enemies can find her body and avoid the dragon. The length however is way too long and should be reduced to 10 seconds.
    I feel very underappreciated.
    My Mains:
    DMG: All of them (excluding Drogoz and Imani)
    FLANK: Lex, Androxus
    TANK: All except Nando (because I'm terribly bias)
    HEAL: I am a pro nurse player
    Most Kills: 39, Lex
    Most Damage: 225k+, Grohk
    Most Healing: 237k, Jenos
    Add me on Paladins, SEA/EU players! IGN: SeventeenTAGs | Rank: Gold I
    Join our server exclusively for SEA players! Contact me (7teen#6835) for more info