Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2.01 Update Notes | Fire and Ice

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 31
    I agree with people. You made skye unplayable again after people mastered her over very long times and created very rare loadout and item combinations... :/

Level
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 2
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    I agree too. She is a flank, did you know what a flank do in a match? She need to be evasive and healing is not her role. What's next, fire spit heal allies?

Level
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 120
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 4 1 year registered
    The new Dredge card...

THE KING OF SCOTLAND IS BACK! As an undead pirate! Give me my rum boys, we're doing actual rollouts and sending people to bloody hell where they'll have to be glued back together! Hahahahahaha!!!

*May or may not play a lot of Demoman because hyper-mobility is amazing and can't wait to go nuts with hyper-mobility in Paladins once again*
    ~[Titled Champions]~
    *Pip, The Rogue Alchemist
    *Mal'Damba, Wekono's Chosen
    *Seris, Oracle of the Abyss
    *Jenos, The Ascended
    *Furia, The Angel of Vengeance

*Torvald, The Runic Sage
    *Fernando, The Self-Appointed Knight
    *Khan, Primus of House Aico
    *Makoa, The Ancient
    *Inara, The Stone Warden

*Bomb King, His Majesty
    *Drogoz, The Greedy
    *Viktor, The Lone Wolf
    *Dredge, Admiral of the Abyss

*Evie, The Winter Witch
    *Zhin, The Tyrant

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    I haven't played on the PTS yet, but on paper the new kinetics looks worse than quiver in essentially every way possible.

They give the same ammo but
    - quiver gives the ammo without any conditions, while kinetics requires you to hit blast shot.
    - quiver is not subject to diminishing returns at higher ranks, while at higher ranks kinetics may refund more ammo than you can hold
    - quivers ammo can be accessed any time without a cooldown by reloading, kinetics ammo has the same cooldown as blast shot.

My suggestion would be to have kinetics increase the radius of blast shot.

Level
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered
    Do you think they changed it to three talents cause they couldn't think of imanis 4th?
    xD

Level
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester
    Why nerf Fernando? He was well-balanced champion. He is my main, I know what I'm talking about.
    In new patch, he is too weak for both roles - as main tank and as offensive tank.
    As main tank, he can't focus on survivability with Haven, Blast Shields and Rejuvenate at start, he must buy Cauterize and Resilience first.
    As offensive tank, he isn't enough effective because of low damage. Also, speedboost by card was really useful to pursue targets that move faster then Nando. Ok, effect of "Hot Pursuit" can be replaced with Nimble, but only to the middle or end of match, at start Nando still must buy Cauterize.

Ok, I agree most of the changes. I know, new system should be tested and balanced, and some problems are inevitable at the beginning. But please, don't kill Fernando. Bring back his damage by "Scorch" and speed by "Hot Pursuit".

And... just an idea for his other talents. How about Wrecker immunity for "Aegis"? And damage reduction at low HP for "Formidable", like Terminus' "Undying"?

WHY SKYE IS SO NERFED? Surprise Attack was my favourite talent. Smoke&Dagger was ok too

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    I played Paladins as a founder since long before OB 64 (I guess even before OB 60). I never posted in this forum, but now I need a confirmation: will the season pass 2019 (in contrast to the season pass 2018) NOT INCLUDE the upcoming battle passes? so 40 bucks (or Euro in my case) for a few talents unlocks, a few cosmetics and 1500 gems? I seriously need a confirmation regarding this information from an EvilMojo member here!

Beta Player Grand Prince MrsCrii's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 215
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Falkenflug View Post
    I played Paladins as a founder since long before OB 64 (I guess even before OB 60). I never posted in this forum, but now I need a confirmation: will the season pass 2019 (in contrast to the season pass 2018) NOT INCLUDE the upcoming battle passes? so 40 bucks (or Euro in my case) for a few talents unlocks, a few cosmetics and 1500 gems? I seriously need a confirmation regarding this information from an EvilMojo member here!
    Yeah, not super happy about this Season Pass, myself, I would rather it worked like the last one. The way this one works you get 1500 crystals, the voice packs, all Talents and a recolor for all 6 champions released in 2019 as well as a Limited skin for all 6 champions released in 2019 (If Imani's is anything to go by they're mostly recolors). You also get an emote and MVP pose for all 6 champions released in 2019. You also get the Legionaire Viktor and Legionaire mount and an avatar. I think that's everything.

I'm honestly not sure if I would consider $40 a good price for this. There is a fair amount of stuff but most of it you can get free in game with gold. The only really premium things are the Limited rare skins for each champion and the Legionaire stuff. For people who don't have the Founders Pack the voice packs are 1200 crystals worth so it's a better deal for them. The recolors will be available for gold and Talents get unlocked by leveling the champions, which are also available for gold.

If you really want the Legionaire stuff and/or the Limited rare skins then this is the only way to get them. If you don't care about that stuff then no, it's probably not worth it except for people without the Founders Pack. Might still be worth while for them.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 9
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsCrii View Post
    Yeah, not super happy about this Season Pass, myself, I would rather it worked like the last one. The way this one works you get 1500 crystals, the voice packs, all Talents and a recolor for all 6 champions released in 2019 as well as a Limited skin for all 6 champions released in 2019 (If Imani's is anything to go by they're mostly recolors). You also get an emote and MVP pose for all 6 champions released in 2019. You also get the Legionaire Viktor and Legionaire mount and an avatar. I think that's everything.

I'm honestly not sure if I would consider $40 a good price for this. There is a fair amount of stuff but most of it you can get free in game with gold. The only really premium things are the Limited rare skins for each champion and the Legionaire stuff. For people who don't have the Founders Pack the voice packs are 1200 crystals worth so it's a better deal for them. The recolors will be available for gold and Talents get unlocked by leveling the champions, which are also available for gold.

If you really want the Legionaire stuff and/or the Limited rare skins then this is the only way to get them. If you don't care about that stuff then no, it's probably not worth it except for people without the Founders Pack. Might still be worth while for them.

Can we please make a bigger deal out of this, 40$ is a lot of money to spend on what they are offering which actually isn't all that much, what i would like to see in a session pass is

- All battle Passes for the year
    - 1500 Crystals
    - Season Pass Limited Rare Skin

I have also noticed they also added a 60$
    40 american dollars is 60$ in my country
    60 american dollars is 90$ in my country
    these are big bucks that are clearly heavily overpriced