Thread: This Week in the Realm 12/17-12/23

Hi-Rez Staff Esquire EvilMojoMolly's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 142
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points

This Week in the Realm 12/17-12/23

This Week in the Realm 12/10-12/16

Happy Monday, Champions! It's going to be a holly, jolly, festive week in the Realm!

Monday 12/17:
    • All Day | It’s the first day of Dredge’s Merry Mayhem! Enjoy 100% bonus Battle Pass experience.

Tuesday 12/18:
    • All Day | Merry Mayhem Event: First Win of the Day Reward – Chibi Grover Spray
    • 12 Noon ET | Pyreside Chats with me & EvilMojoAlyssa. Watch on Mixer.com/Paladinsgame!
    • 2 PM ET | Paladins hits the big screen in Hollywood with the Open Tournament at the Chinese Theatres! Pick up tickets here, and tune in on Mixer.com/Paladinsgame to catch all the action.

Wednesday 12/19:
    • All Day | Merry Mayhem Event: All Supports & Damage Champions Free
    • 4 AM ET | Free Champion Rotation: Ash, Kinessa, Androxus, Grover
    • 2 PM ET | Champions of Switch stream hosted by me, EvilMojoMolly (this is going to be our only Champions of Console stream this week due to some scheduling conflicts, but we will return to our regular schedule following the holidays!) Watch on Mixer.com/Paladinsgame!

Thursday 12/20:
    • All Day | Merry Mayhem Event: 2X all end of Match Rewards
    • 12 Noon ET | 2.01 Update Show! Come get a first look at everything new coming to Paladins in Season 2! Watch on Mixer.com/Paladinsgame!

Friday 12/21:

Saturday 12/22:
    • All Day | Merry Mayhem Event: Bonus Performance Gold

Sunday 12/23:
    • All Day | Merry Mayhem Event: 200% Bonus Battle Pass Experience

Weekly Wisdom with the Design Team: After plucking an enemy with Makoas Dredge Anchor, you can reposition them. Try turning your camera after connecting with a hook, delivering a free kill to your team!
    Paladins Community Manager
    Twitter: @EvilMojoMolly

Forum Moderator Marquess Omenya's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    First! Heheheh!
    Can't wait for the 2.01 patch update show!

Cmsaunli's personal Keeper.

*Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Send a Support Ticket HERE!