Thread: Rework Idea For Jenos's "Eclipse" Card and others

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester

Rework Idea For Jenos's "Eclipse" Card and others

Since Eclipse is most likely being removed in the big rework update, because it applies "15/30/45/60/75% cauterize to enemies affected by void grip for 3s".

The change I would make would make it so it now "Increases the strength of Astral Mark's heal by (either 20/40/60/80/100%, or by 25/50/75/100/125%) for (either 3 seconds or for as long as the enemy is affected by Void Grip)"
    This would bring a cool 'reset build/burst healing' loadout to Jenos. I really think he should have a card that increases healing in some way, similar maybe to Grohks 'Healing Rain' Card that makes the totem heal for 1-5% of the allies max. health per second.

Maybe make the card that makes Star Splitter reveal enemies when you hit them, make Astral Mark heal for 2/4/6/8/10% of the targets max. health for 3s.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince CrazyLasagna's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 105
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by MuchWoke View Post
    Since Eclipse is most likely being removed in the big rework update, because it applies "15/30/45/60/75% cauterize to enemies affected by void grip for 3s".

The change I would make would make it so it now "Increases the strength of Astral Mark's heal by (either 20/40/60/80/100%, or by 25/50/75/100/125%) for (either 3 seconds or for as long as the enemy is affected by Void Grip)"
    This would bring a cool 'reset build/burst healing' loadout to Jenos. I really think he should have a card that increases healing in some way, similar maybe to Grohks 'Healing Rain' Card that makes the totem heal for 1-5% of the allies max. health per second.

Maybe make the card that makes Star Splitter reveal enemies when you hit them, make Astral Mark heal for 2/4/6/8/10% of the targets max. health for 3s.
    I don't really understand what you're talking about but WTF! Increasing Jenos' heal by up to 125% FROM A FUCKING CARD!? Dude, you are on more shrooms than this song.
    Future's End Is An Amazing Update, So Much So That I Feel The Need To Say This

Good Job Hi-Rez

Level
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 92
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    okey so I accidently closed the browser;
    actually wtf am I watching is it some chutulu stuff from an another dimension?
    I mean this topic is too crazy and OP to understand.
    Me: Omae wa mou shindeiruo!
    PaladinsOB64: Nani?

-Said the player called Tumor