Thread: This is actually so bad its funny.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 36

Angry This is actually so bad its funny.

So i have been an off on player of this game for a while. When it first dropped i jumped on and loved it, but i didn't have the free time so i had to stop. Came back after a while, then left due to the pay to win card system. Not a fan of that, but free to play games are what they are. But this, is a whole new level of stupid for any gaming company with a ranked mode. YOU KILLED A WHOLE RANKED MATCH MID GAME. Who does this? What kind of backwards game company doesn't know how to manage their servers in a way that makes sure people in the middle of a RANKED game don't get auto booted? Seriously? You couldn't set it up like most where you get booted after the game? Come on Hi-Rez you run a successful MOBA and you don't know not to auto kill ranked games? Get your s*** together.

Level
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Wedwings View Post
    left due to the pay to win card system. Not a fan of that, but free to play games are what they are.
    This "Pay to win" card system has been long removed and sort of reverted to something rather similair to how things were before that, yet even better in my opinion.

YOU KILLED A WHOLE RANKED MATCH MID GAME. Who does this? What kind of backwards game company doesn't know how to manage their servers in a way that makes sure people in the middle of a RANKED game don't get auto booted? Seriously? You couldn't set it up like most where you get booted after the game? Come on Hi-Rez you run a successful MOBA and you don't know not to auto kill ranked games? Get your s*** together.
    I play a lot of ranked and I remember this issue being rather relevant maybe over a year ago. As of recent I have not experienced this at all though. While you don't directly say it, I find that you make it sound as if this issue happens to you every third game you play. If that were to be truely the case then yikes, I guess they have to look into that. I don't believe this happens to the average player every third game though, which is why I think you might be overreacting a little bit. It is of course annoying that one of your ranked games got shut down, because of a server error, however there should be space for error in games. If you were to ask me to list a name of a game that never experienced any form of server issues then I would sadly have to inform you that I have never played such a game.

Don't get me wrong I think the servers need to be improved if this issue is present again, but this can be mentioned without all the additional backlash. My view on bugs and other issues, like the one you just listed, is that it's good to be critical (as long as it is in a respectable matter), because issues exist and often need to be pointed out to be recognised and get fixed. However there is no need to stress over, or be disrespectful because of these issues. With every update they will slowly get fixed and the game will improve bit by bit. Yes every new patch also comes with new bugs and issues so sometimes it feels like we are stuck in a cycle of endless annoyance, but I have hopes that one day people stop bullying paladins for being a buggy game.

May it become mainstream for ranked servers to shutdown mid-game then, yea do something about it evilmojogames.
    I write entire books as forum replies

I'm a grandmaster on ps4, so my meta is probably different than yours, but I do know a thing or two about the game.

Level
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 332
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 10000 Experience Points Tagger First Class 1 year registered
    Yeah but... it was announced days ago that the servers were going to go down at 5 am today. So like... sorry you didn't see the forums or Twitter or Reddit, but yeah, this isn't some "servers died" thing, but it's been well established that servers were going down this morning. Maybe it would've been better to boot players after the match ended, but it's still not that big of a deal. Relax mate.
    I'm a support main
    But I'm getting real sick of it...

On a quest to collect all Ying skins. Missing:
    -Quicksilver
    -Snapdragon
    -Carnival

Level
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    due to the pay to win card system..
    This sir i have to interrupt you. Yes they made a mistake mayby, But the game was in beta back than, So they tried this system and saw it was not working well.

I think you just dont see how much work a game takes. Ur mad now about ranked system. But you should see from 1.5 year ago to now. It improved sooo much.

And than Overwatch ?? You can compare it with overwatch, the basics of the game is mayby somewere the same, But paladins is much MUCH more original. card system, talent system, and the community is less salty than Underwatch.

My last words to you for now are: If u are not happy and not feeling good about playing the game you always can ask polite to people instead of raging, Or just go to your settings in windows and press uninstal. Ofc i woul like see people to stay and be happy. but thats my oppinion
    If u say its just a game, please go casual !
    Ranked Is for people who want to win!

PinkHoePIMP / Acc level 239!
    Cuurently Unranked! No team to play with, Random sucks
    NO FLANK FOR ME! for the rest i can take it all
    Ash Vivian BombKing Khan ruckus Mains!
    Discord:PinkHoePimp#6373

Twitch
    https://www.twitch.tv/camcooo

Gamers Dont Die
    They Respawn

Forum Moderator Marquess Pr0j3ct97's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Overdrive 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    It's been announced since HRX that servers would be going down for a 24 hour maintenance so there's no reason to create a rage thread like this.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's
    Code of Conduct.

Submit a support ticket here

Need to contact me elsewhere? Find me on Twitter

Mastery 132 Maeve (No levels purchased) | #OfBlades