Thread: Paladins Big Problem

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester

Paladins Big Problem

Content>Bug fixing/Balance-

It's no surprise a company wants to make money, but it's gotten to a point with hirez that we get 4-5 skins and an entire battlepass one patch, with minimal bug fixing. It's a mindset that ruins games, but yes, thank you for starting to address burst meta but only like, 20 years after the community complained about it. Good for Hirez, they do listen, they do address something, but it's still a problem when you introduce more new content, than fixing what's already there.

Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 282
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 4 1 year registered
    I strongly disagree. They're doing this the right way by focusing on content most of the time and only have MAJOR balance patches every so often. This is mostly because the general community outcry is not always correct, and the last few times where Hi-Rez (Now Evil Mojo) rushed balance changes based on community outcry... Well, the character in question became extremely bad and useless due to overnerfing.

Balance is something best done with care and patience. It's not something you wanna keep doing every month, because you need to give balance changes time to settle in and adjust. You need to give players time to adjust. So on...

Now, bugs on the other hand. Yes, they should be fixed up much more. I agree there and I hope that the next big patch will address a lot of bugs.
    ~[Titled Champions]~
    *Pip, The Rogue Alchemist
    *Mal'Damba, Wekono's Chosen
    *Seris, Oracle of the Abyss
    *Jenos, The Ascended
    *Furia, The Angel of Vengeance

*Torvald, The Runic Sage
    *Fernando, The Self-Appointed Knight
    *Khan, Primus of House Aico
    *Makoa, The Ancient
    *Inara, The Stone Warden

*Bomb King, His Majesty
    *Drogoz, The Greedy
    *Viktor, The Lone Wolf
    *Dredge, Admiral of the Abyss

*Evie, The Winter Witch
    *Zhin, The Tyrant

Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    The game is still bugged as fuck. Some got removed, I can un-mute other players now but others were added. It's held together by spit and duct tape Shammy said in his video and this is exactly how it feels.

Level
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 110
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger First Class Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jusey1 View Post
    I strongly disagree. They're doing this the right way by focusing on content most of the time and only have MAJOR balance patches every so often. This is mostly because the general community outcry is not always correct, and the last few times where Hi-Rez (Now Evil Mojo) rushed balance changes based on community outcry... Well, the character in question became extremely bad and useless due to overnerfing.
    That may be true (I'm looking at you Furia) but admittedly they nerfed Furia way more than people asked for (at least the ones I was talking to.) But now they're giving her a little back which is nice to see- so it's not bad to balance quickly- especially when there are certain things dominant at all levels of play.
    Grover isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a support with such high mobility and damage? Grover puts the game on another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a champion as good as him. Jenos gets top healing. Mal Damba impacts teamfights. Grover breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.

It had to be said.

Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 282
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 4 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Samercam View Post
    That may be true (I'm looking at you Furia) but admittedly they nerfed Furia way more than people asked for (at least the ones I was talking to.) But now they're giving her a little back which is nice to see- so it's not bad to balance quickly- especially when there are certain things dominant at all levels of play.
    Sure, minor balance changes are fine but major changes or a lot of them is best done over time or after a while.
    ~[Titled Champions]~
    *Pip, The Rogue Alchemist
    *Mal'Damba, Wekono's Chosen
    *Seris, Oracle of the Abyss
    *Jenos, The Ascended
    *Furia, The Angel of Vengeance

*Torvald, The Runic Sage
    *Fernando, The Self-Appointed Knight
    *Khan, Primus of House Aico
    *Makoa, The Ancient
    *Inara, The Stone Warden

*Bomb King, His Majesty