Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Community Talent Removal Proposal

Forum Moderator Grand Prince Peinzius's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 535
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    Thank you all for the support so far! We already have 119 responses. I'm going to close replies on Friday, so we can go through the data and send it to EvilMojo next week. If anyone hasn't responded, please do.

Thanks again!
    *Disclaimer*: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the forum's Code of Conduct.

Need technical or account help? Submit a support ticket!

"I take super hot showers because I like to practice burning in hell."

Level
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 100 Experience Points 31 days registered
    On the champs, I did play more are:

Inara: The Wrath of Stragalla should be moved to the base kit. It is the most useless talent on Inara. Moving it to the base kit will increase her damage a bit. Removing any of the three other talents will make her (and especially the affected skill) even weaker.

Talus: I fear that Nothing Personal will get removed making him even more difficult to use his skills (primary Blitz Upper and True Power). I would move the Raging Demon to the base kit instead.

Vivian: Sapper rounds will quite certainly be removed without compensation. What's about a slight improvement of the three other talents? (Opportunity in Chaos deals 25% damage more instead of 20%; Suspect Everyone: 25% less damage received instead of 20%; Booby Trap dealing 700 damage instead of 600, this request was coming from another player.)

Barik: Hair Trigger should be moved in the base kit.

Edit: Grohk: I would move Spirit's Domain into the base Kit.
    Last edited by Seravajan; 12-14-2018 at 01:17 PM.
    Primary used Champions (Lvl 12+)
    Frontline: Inara, Barik
    Damage: Vivian, Dredge, Willo
    Support: Seris, Grohk (Thunderlord)
    Flank: Talus, Skye

Forum Moderator Grand Prince Peinzius's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 535
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    Alright, the submissions are now closed! We'll analyse the data this weekend and send it to EM next week. Thanks for all your help!

I'll possibly update this thread/make a new one to discuss the answers once we've finished with it.
    *Disclaimer*: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the forum's Code of Conduct.

Need technical or account help? Submit a support ticket!

"I take super hot showers because I like to practice burning in hell."