Thread: "Calling PS4 & Xbox One Player" Giving Large Gift (PC) getting console skin for me.

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Lightbulb "Calling PS4 & Xbox One Owners" Giving Large Gift (PC) getting console skin for me.

Basically i don't own any of those two console and i have no way of getting Androxus "Stage 4 and X" and Viktors "Soldier+" skin.

Now that gift system is implement to the game i would like to ask anyone who can help me by logging-in my accounts for both "PS4" (With Playstation Plus) and "Xbox" or you can provide me a account that have already been logged-in "But not linked to any existing PC account" in order for me to acquired to the skins.

For every console skin i get i will give "1 Large Gift" (PC Only) to those who helped me.

example:
    Helping me logging-in my PS4 Account with Playstation Plus will probably unlocked me Androxus Stage 4 & Viktor Soldier+ so i will give that person "2 Large Gifts" for PC.

For Xbox One Owners who help me get Androxus X skin i will give them "1 Large Gift" with "1 Small Gift"

If anyone is interested feel free to add a comment below or PM in (alanpalit@yahoo.com)
    I'm available from 8PM to 12PM GMT8+ every night
    Last edited by ZenTokki; 11-25-2018 at 05:21 AM.