Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Plz nerf Kyle OP!!!11!!!

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3

Talking Plz nerf Kyle OP!!!11!!!

For the newest of you, the title is a forum meme.

However, Skye was in need of a strong help for a long time, but it seems to me the help she received has happened in the wrong way.
    She lacks vertical mobility (the climbing wall with spacebar that Koga has, had been suggested on this same forum for a Skye rework, almost a year before Koga's release).
    She lacks a decent self-healing (the "heal over 300 in 4s while running into smoke" is almost useless)
    She lacks a proper repositioning ability when someone buys Illuminate or has a reveal ability (ie: Strix, revealing whole map for whole game).
    She lacks HP to sustain her escape.

Something she didn't lack, instead, was dmg.
    Lately, there's at least one Skye in every damn game. She's annoying with the smoke bomb, that cannot be reduced by any item. But she's a monster with her damn bonus dmg card. Especially if you're the usual low mobility, low HP, low dps support alone in the back line, with ignoring allies.
    HiRez is going in the correct direction of lowering the damn burst dmg, but lately Skye can melt you in about 1.5 sec, even with Haven.

There's no time to react or, if we escape/kill her, we still die for the poison.
    Give her mobility, sustainability, HP, whatever. But burst dmg is not good.

And now, start killing me.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Beta Player Marquess undeadvillan's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 155
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    A damage buff is what she needed and even now her damage is nothing to write home about compared to other flanks.

Her poison dart aren't even that good it is very easy to miss since they are incredibly small and don't have hitscan and they can be healed through making them useless a lot of times. It isn't like Viktor where when he points his gun at you his bullets go straight from start to finish.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Now go here http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...his-game/page2 read the posts by TangAce and try again.
    I've finally found it!

#AggressiveSupports

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Level
    Achievements:
    You haven't shown me anything beside a thread that was locked because OP started getting disrespectful toward the end.

Level
    Achievements:
    Read TangAce comment: a main Skye describing why Skye is super strong lately.
    The fact the thread was locked has nothing to do with what TangAce explained.
    I've finally found it!

#AggressiveSupports

Level
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    oh hey it's me
    do you need me to explain, for the i don't know how many time i have to, what is a flank and why is skye very good?
    by the way she has one of the best win rate right now

i can also write for the hundred time my ideas about skye rework
    Last edited by TangAce; 11-12-2018 at 06:22 AM.

Level
    Achievements:
    I personally think it could be useful. You know, I thought it was self-evident, but maybe some need a refresh on the topic.
    I've finally found it!

#AggressiveSupports

Level
    Achievements:
    Yeah please refresh the topic my blood is boiling to hear your reason she is soo OP compared the other flanks who have

-incredible burst potential man just thinking about it is mind numbing (Talus),
    -Self healing and a slowing net and a leap to safety or for damage (Buck),
    -Never can miss, and can become unhittable while healing (Zhin),
    -Can do insane damage if you're the person he has a bounty on and fires incredibly fast (Lex)
    -Has a revolver that does monster damage and a punch that can hit you from 2 yards away and it is spammable (Androxus)
    -Can hit multiple characters at once and stack his damage to multiple characters and has a One touch kill ultimate (Moji)
    -Can self heal and execute enemies below 35% (Including tanks) and can run away pretty easily when in danger. (Meave)
    -Does 850 a shot making even tanks look wimpy and its super easy for her to get behind enemy lines and attack from their blind spots and teleport away to safety making it so you have to focus her or she gets free damage the whole game (Evie)

What makes Skye so broken and stand out from the other ridiculous flanks again?

Level
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Skye is only good in the right hands. And since she has been getting some love lately people have been using her again. Look people either do horrible with her or do good. When someone goes against a Skye that actually has a good loadout and does well people get upset because not even illuminate can help them sometimes. There are ways to remove the problem of her not having movement. It's all in the cards.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by undeadvillan View Post
    What makes Skye so broken and stand out from the other ridiculous flanks again?
    Ooooh, the usual answer "why worrying about cancer, when there's AIDS?"!!!
    I love it! <3

And it is still not an inch less stupid than the previous time I've heard it. By the way, Lex and Andro are nerfed in the incoming patch, in case you hadn't noticed it, because, as said in the first post, HiRez has recognized burst meta is bad.
    Seriously, I've read only complains from you, still not even a single logic reason to be against what I wrote.
    I've finally found it!

#AggressiveSupports