Thread: REVEAL must be categorized AS Crowd Control

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

REVEAL must be categorized AS Crowd Control

I am a SKYE main player. I buy lv3 resillence and still cannot reduce the timer of Strix Reveal Skill. Please Fix this! It is UNCOUNTERABLE.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince ElectroPaladin's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3
    Strixx's reveal is a flare, as long as it stays, you are revealed. It works similar to inara's treacherous ground.

Level
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 152
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    This isn't a bad idea, though. Could keep stealth skills relevant. In the case of Strix' flare it would have to not reveal as far (for that champion only, of course). So if the reveal range is 50 feet from the flare a Lex 45 feet out is exposed but a Skye in Hidden with 30% Crowd Control Resistance would not be revealed at the same range. That might work. Most of the champions with stealth skills don't have CC in their load out, I believe, so they'd have to spec into Resistance. Seems reasonable. I think it might have to only be while stealth skills are active, though, or reveals would be virtually useless.

Beta Player Viscount KicsitCsicska's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    Reveals for shorter times can also counter skye, because she has no movement abilty. And Strix' Faler is an are effect, not a duration based skill.
    There are already a mega thread about this topic on the balance site.
    I've created a new item system what contains a reveal counter item based on the distance. And a Preparation rework for Skye what absolutly makes her unrevealable. You can search for them, linking is do not allowed. I also couldnt send a PM for you, because your capacity is full.
    Thanks for reading my post!

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Achievements:
    guys i dont mean it should be completely counterable. as inara ground you only get effected by it. But in flare even you get out of the range of it you still be seen like for 3-4 seconds! I just want to lower the time by resillence!

When i get out of the place of Flare placed and it doesnt show me in range. I dont want to my reveal duration keep continue that long.

Level
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 103
    Achievements:
    It would become OP with 30/60/90% decrease rates of Resilence. It's better to make Reveal counterable with a new item, or at least make give it a different amounts of decrease.
    There are dozens of topics about reveals already and they keep coming. Here is mine, just in case.

Bring back recolors with mix and match system for skins released prior to OB68!
    Remove Jenos' 2 sec. mobility cooldown!!1

Beta Player Marquess SiderumNocte's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 209
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsCrii View Post
    This isn't a bad idea, though. Could keep stealth skills relevant. In the case of Strix' flare it would have to not reveal as far (for that champion only, of course). So if the reveal range is 50 feet from the flare a Lex 45 feet out is exposed but a Skye in Hidden with 30% Crowd Control Resistance would not be revealed at the same range. That might work. Most of the champions with stealth skills don't have CC in their load out, I believe, so they'd have to spec into Resistance. Seems reasonable. I think it might have to only be while stealth skills are active, though, or reveals would be virtually useless.
    Skye and Sha Lin both have CC Reduction Cards.
    The only real Stealth champion without is Strix.
    Patch 1.4 Ying Best Healer in the Damn Game.

Level
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 152
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by SiderumNocte View Post
    Skye and Sha Lin both have CC Reduction Cards.
    The only real Stealth champion without is Strix.
    Ah, my mistake. If this change were implemented those might need nerfing, then.