Thread: New Esports team Recruitment

Level
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 46

Exclamation New Esports team Recruitment

Hello everyone! My name is Max, and I’m the leader of a esports team called Inferno Gaming. I came up with this idea a while ago, but I never got the chance to do it. But recently, I’ve decided to start to make this dream of mine possible! Currently, we have 3 members: MaxCraftPlays (me) captain, Kanpo1, and FloofCat (Co-Cap). What we are doing is basically fighting against other 5 people online (random) or if you guys get 5 people, we can make a private game to record. But what I really need help with is we still need 2 more members, so if any of you guys are interested, and don’t worry, you don’t have to be the greatest, then contact me on either discord or email! We need a Frontline position, and a Flank! We would also like it if you were around our age group, so around 10-15 would be great! Thanks again! We are debuting around December! Your age does not matter, but it would be better if you were around 10-15, please contact me if you are interested, thank you!

This thread is now unavailable
    Last edited by MaxCraftPlays; 11-10-2018 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Forgot email and Discord