Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: November Rage Thread

Beta Player Sovereign Prince CrazyLasagna's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 105
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    Since deal of the day has been established, main account gives me EVERY DAY the same skins: a Green Viktor, the Vigilante Shalin and a Damba Defiler.
    Every
    Damn
    Day
    Training account every day gets wonderful packages.
    There are other skins I am missing on main, but I don't get any of those, just those 3. Yesterday I've spent crystals for battlepass. Today I expect a great package.
    You mad bro?

Wait, so you bought the all year battlepass and you didn't get Battlepass 3? I did.
    Future's End Is An Amazing Update, So Much So That I Feel The Need To Say This

Good Job Hi-Rez

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    No, I haven't bought the package, but yesterday I bought bp 3, so today I have few crystals, so finally maybe they will put a decent deal, so that I'd be tempted to buy more crystals to get it.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class
    Just a friendly reminder to avoid ranked for 2-3 days, my first game in 1.8 (casual ofc) already bugged out (black screen at the end of the match)

Level
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester
    Still tons of issues to gripe about, but something that CANNOT BE IGNORED and needs an immediate fix is the fact that many many players seem to be getting lagged out. Nearly every game is @ at least 266 ping. This is unplayable. This needs fixed ASAP.

Beta Player Viscount ChaoticSamalam's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 171
    Achievements:
    I can't hear jack all when we have a Seris. It's deafening.

Level
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    I feel a little bad that this is my first post here, but I just need to complain for a hot second.

I've actually had no tech issues so far. I love the battle pass theme and skins. I like the patch itself!

But at least on console it still feels like all a hitscan dps needs to take down a support or tank is a 1.5 second window (or less). It doesn't feel quite this easy to constantly headshot on the pc, and I wonder of it's because the console relies so much more on strafing.

But whatever at least it's a nice step in the right direction.

Level
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester
    This lag is too bad. 282 ping yet again. I'm uninstalling, probably for good. Way too many issues and hi rez doesnt fix anything. They just are always focused on making things to get microtransactions. THey dont fix actual gamebreaking bugs like pip and terminus suffer from, and this new issue with their network and ping is just unforgivable. Good luck everyone, i hope to share the battlefield with you all in a different game in the future.

Beta Player Viscount ChaoticSamalam's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 171
    Achievements:
    Hit detection doesn't exist, flanks still melt everything in sight, skilless characters like Viktor and Vivian get rewarded and Evie's don't, Seris sound bug is irritating, Skye went from beyond useless to stupidly broken overnight.

Might go back to Overwatch.

Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    I just lost 86 TP today. Its just annoying. Apart from the usual match making issues there are so many bugs right now. I sometimes cant ban, got kicked out of the game, characters I have are shown to me like I dont have them but I can still pick them, in some matches the banned chracters from the game before are still shown as banned and I once couldnt swap chracters. So there I was with Terminus instead of Inara because the game decided to just ignore the fact that we both voted for swapping and he‘s still as buggy as he was before- I dont geht a mount, I cant use my E, my Q, my left click...

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by FelinialCrab View Post
    But at least on console it still feels like all a hitscan dps needs to take down a support or tank is a 1.5 second window (or less).
    Oh, don't worry. It's the same on pc.

Advertising is EVERYTHING on marketing. So, wait for my today rant. My HUGE today rant. Here, in this same post, in (many) minute.

So, I had a couple of TDM with bots for battlepass quests, then we moved to a couple of casuals. Guru is not updating, but trust me on that, those have been a complete mess. We had 2 afks out of 2 games, great. And before going away, the usual comment was "If you want to play seriously, go ranked". As usual.
    So, we said "Let's try with a ranked", I mean, the number of retards should be lower.

Queue, draft phase, we got a GREAT team and... one of the enemies exited the game at the last pick, so the queue reset. Damn!
    Of course, in the 2nd draft, we weren't so lucky.
    First pick Willo (yeah, now she's shit) and second pick Kinessa. Yuuuuuhuuuuuh! Team is here! Speak with the team! No, who cares, I pick Kinessa for I am feeling Bugzy tonight.
    BF went Nando, I had to pick Seris for Ying was taken, then we had a Makoa.

Somehow (Kinessa wasn't 100% useless), we captured and were at 5 meters from pushing WHEN MAKOA WENT AFK. What the hell???
    Shall I specify that the rest part of the game was a total stomp for us? """Funny""" part? One of the enemies had the nerve to write "ez" and so on in the final chat. Let me understand: when we were in 5, we stomped you. When we were in 4, you weren't unable to push. It was a 20 min game EVEN IF WE WERE IN 4 and you had the nerve to write "ez"???
    "We had a bot..."
    "It was still easy"
    "Yes, I suppose you think you're good at the game. I understand: it could be destructive for your ego to realize that having difficulties against a team with an afk is not a synonym of skill..."
    Come on!

Well, let's try again. It can't go worse.
    We were wrong.
    This time we secured the 2 tanks and the support. Makoa + Nando and I was Damba, for Ying was taken. Enemy team had a first pick Kinessa, so we were in need of a flank. BF was thinking of switching to Buck, but we needed someone else playing tank. So 4th picker said...
    Drumroll, please!!!

"I go dmg Grover!"

Whole team, even #5 picker, started to insult him. We needed a flanker and a real DD, not a stupid 2nd healer sniping from a roof (ie: not healing anyone).
    No matter what, "I am an anti-sniper".
    "A flank is an anti sniper! Pick a proper DD!"
    Fu** you all, he picked Grover. Last picker went for Evie.

BF: I bet he'll be the first one-shot by Kinessa, I have no doubt.
    Shall I confirm BF was 100% right? Grover spent whole game by being one-shot by Kinessa. Whole game.
    We had 0 dmg on point and I was unable to go compensate for... well, I wasn't Ying.
    We defended, but the outcome was sure. We were commenting about reporting Grover for trolling and... HE WAS SURPRISED!!! I mean, he was fu**ing surprised that ignoring whole draft phase, picking a useless 2nd healer (and staying on the roof with it!), don't listening to the team, don't helping in any way and, in general, being just a free ulti-feeder for enemy Kinessa was trolling.
    SERIOUSLY???
    Evie went afk at 2nd round for "this is lost". So this time we had AN AKF AND A TROLL. Great, what else???
    Just for the sake of curiosity, know that our great counter-sniper got an incredible 0/9 of K/D, a total dmg of 22k (lowest in the entire team, even of full-healing Damba!) and an incredible total heals of... 909. I swear, 909, I've never seen a number so low with a Grover.
    100% feeding.
    And just for you to know, this shit piece of idiot is Plat5, I mean, he has higher rank than me! You'd say he's a newbie. No, level 200 with 0 knowledge of the game. Yes, I think he'd stolen the account of some brothers.

I mean, after 2 idiotic teams, finally it would be our turn to get some normal teammate, wouldn't be?
    No.
    As usual, we secured the important thing: I was finally able to pick Ying, BF again as Nando and Hypo as Makoa. Then we had a Vivian and a Tyra. Vivian immediately started to quarrel with Tyra for "we don't need another direct dmg, change". Tyra was unable to play flank. "Keep Tyra and do your best, just spam fire bomb on point". I mean, they had no sniper...
    Not only *I* had to protect Vivian from Buck... come on!, press Q and shoot at him!, but of course it's difficult if you're not hip-firing. The first Vivian ever in using RMB, that's not possible! I swear, I had never seen one before. Of course you can't trace Buck jumping.
    I've never seen such shitty DD in my whole life.

On top of that, Vivian harassed for whole game for "where are heals?"
    Heals are DEAD, genius.

Can you please explain to me why we had 1 Plat2 and 4 Gold, while enemies were all Plat, except for a Gold3?
    Funny part? Vivian threatened us to "stay in final chat", we stayed. She kept insulting me for no heals, for I had only 61k. I've pointed out that I got also 60k dmg, which is almost as hers.
    They were suicidal, unable to self-defend from a bad Buck and simply not shooting at tanks. At least Tyra had the good idea to shut up and not commenting, but, the hell, we've lost 3 ranked out of 3, in a streak.
    -6 TP, -6 TP and now, being in a streak, -8 TP.

THE NEXT PERSON SAYING "IF YOU WANT A DECENT GAME, PLAY RANKED" WILL GET MY PERSONAL CURSES. I AM NOT JOKING, DON'T YOU DARE EVER AGAIN SAYING A THINK SO FUC**NG STUPID TO ME.
    Last edited by Valkure; 11-16-2018 at 02:42 AM.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage