View Poll Results: Do you like this idea?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 37.50%
  • No

5 62.50%

Thread: [Petition]: Regarding map sizes

Level
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Lightbulb [Petition]: Regarding map sizes

Hello once again, champions.
    Recently I stumbled upon some old footage from who knows when, when I realized that even after the change of Siege, maps continued to be the same way. Big AF, minimap and three capture points. I think they changed them because their sizes made Kinessa a SERIOUS threat. Nowadays though, there are a lot of champions that negate the range advantage with their mobility (Drogoz, Maeve and Talus are the ones I emphasize the most). Plus we have Sha-Lin and Strix.

Would you like if there was an option to choose between BIG and SMALL variations for siege maps?

Footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHXUKWyae-U
    The voice of the realm. Nuff said.

Level
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    to be honest no, i dont want the big maps with the now existing siedge, becouse the big maps where built for the original sedge, in that game mode you would capture the point,as you do now, but the payload would automaticly push itself on the enemie gates, and one team had to destroy the siedge engne/payload and the other team needed to protect the siedge engine and destroy the enemy gates.
    i would like the old siedge back ass a new gamemoede more that the big maps, but for that gamemode the maps would probably be better than the ones we have now.

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 250 Experience Points 31 days registered Closed Beta Tester
    I'd like to see an option to use same maps for onslaught /tdm/siege. Won't be so boring. Magistrate archives 5-6 times just not cool .

Super Moderator Emperor Wallachia's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    IIRC, maps were greatly diminished to make matches faster, just that.

I'm not sure, however.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

HiRezAlyssa's Personal Power Ranger and Head Mod of Paladins Forums.

If it's for the good of all and general happiness of the nation, I am ready. Tell the people I'll stay!

Level
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 332
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 10000 Experience Points Tagger First Class 1 year registered
    Mmm, it could be a good idea. I agree with engi though, the old siege sounds really cool and I'm sad I didn't get to play it. It could even be brought back just during an event or something ^^
    I'm a support main
    But I'm getting real sick of it...

On a quest to collect all Ying skins. Missing:
    -Quicksilver
    -Snapdragon
    -Carnival