Thread: Kinessa Scoped Charge Speed

Level
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester

Kinessa Scoped Charge Speed

Alright, I know this one is going to get a lot of flak because of how already powerful Kinessa can be.... but I don't think this would be too ground breaking. Just something to help her have more maneuverability so she can pick her shots and keep on the offensive instead of staying in one place.

Have a card that increases the speed of how quickly her scoped shot charges. Nothing too major or ground breaking, just a little boost around... let's say 4-5%

In other words...

[4/8/12/16/20%] increased charge speed while scoped.
    or
    [5/10/15/20/25%] increased charge speed while scoped.

This way Kinessa would feel more fluid and not like a waiting simulator. I absolutely love her ability to one-shot squishies (without haven) with one well placed headshot, but the waiting kills it for me a lot of the time. Unlike with Strix where I just pop in the head then immediately shoot them again. Even though it takes two shots, it feels more fluid for me.

I don't know, this is just an idea I wanted to circulate to make her feel like less of a boring character (considering how satisfying/rewarding she can be).

Level
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Nah. That's straight up a DPS boost. It's too strong. I'd rather have a legendary card which doubles scope-in and charge speed at the cost of damage, with a 175% headshot multiplier.

Most Damage:
    143K - Sha Lin

Most Healing:
    155K - Grover

Most Objective Time:
    451 Seconds - Khan

Most Killing Blows:
    38 - Tyra

Best Statistical Game: Jenos - Casual - Primal Court - 10:03 (Match ID: 242118557)
    Stat Line: 15/2/28 + 37 Streak
    Objective Time: 130
    Damage: 28,960
    Shielding: 0
    Healing: 73,079

Honourable Mention: Strix - Casual - Serpent Beach - 12:54 (Match ID: 229445762)
    Stat Line: 20/0/13
    Objective Time: 53
    Damage: 64,783
    Shielding: 0
    Healing: 0