Thread: Why hello there! ヅ

Why hello there! ヅ

Hi guys, I've been playing Paladins for a few months now on and off. I'm starting to invest more time playing now though, which is the reason behind me creating a forum account. I'm from South East Asia, so if anyone wants to play... let's, uh, play? A fair warning though, I'm terrible in Paladins. I think. It's probably true.

【About Me】
    I'm 18 this year, and I'm an Art Student! Yippee, I love student debt! My goal in life is to work on at least one AAA shipped title after I graduate from art school. Now, you're probably thinking that's kind of pathetic and you're not wrong but these are baby steps... or goals... baby goals.

I like to play games, draw, and write in my free time. I used to frequent Reddit, hence my username which I regret now that I'm on this forum and realising how stupid my name is. I also (ironically) love bad jokes/puns.

Anyway, there's currently a long break so I have a lot of free time playing games... and finding a job too. What about you guys? I'd like to know more about the people here that I'll frequently encounter.
    Last edited by OkBuddyWeetard; 10-10-2018 at 11:54 AM.

Forum Moderator Grand Prince Peinzius's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 174
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    Welcome to the forums!

I'm a weeb who loves cereal and would have it every day for every meal if I could. I like to play supports in Paladins, and many of the people you'll meet here also play them a lot. Supports are a very hot topic right now.

Hope you enjoy your time here!
    *Disclaimer*: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the forum's Code of Conduct.

Need technical or account help? Submit a support ticket!

Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    Your Mom's hot,
    Does she have a snap?

Level
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 100 Experience Points
    Hello,

I'm out of school myself and doing something completely different than what I went to school for which was mathematics... oh well haha, I'm having fun =) I respect anyone in art school, I love drawing and painting and graphic design but the problem is that I'm awful at all of it!! Anyways, I think that is a great goal you have.
    I'm in the US myself, do you play on the SEA server? I would love to play sometime though I'm not sure what the latency might be like for me on that server!

Quote Originally Posted by Peinzius View Post
    Welcome to the forums!

I'm a weeb who loves cereal and would have it every day for every meal if I could. I like to play supports in Paladins, and many of the people you'll meet here also play them a lot. Supports are a very hot topic right now.

Hope you enjoy your time here!
    Firstly, bless the people who plays support and frontline. I suck at them, and I can't play support and frontline well even if my life depended on it. So, thank you for playing support. Also, not much of a weeb myself but have you seen A Silent Voice? That was so good. And thanks, I hope I enjoy my time here too. It seems like it's a pretty lovely tight-knitted community on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukamé View Post
    Hello,

I'm out of school myself and doing something completely different than what I went to school for which was mathematics... oh well haha, I'm having fun =) I respect anyone in art school, I love drawing and painting and graphic design but the problem is that I'm awful at all of it!! Anyways, I think that is a great goal you have.
    I'm in the US myself, do you play on the SEA server? I would love to play sometime though I'm not sure what the latency might be like for me on that server!
    Oh my god, I had a similar experience haha! I was in a school that teaches accounting and I decided to jump ship and go to a private art school because accounting was a miserable experience for me.

And thank you! I'm currently waiting for enrollment in 2019, I'm not that great in art either. Just decent I guess.

And yep, I'm from SEA and I play on the SEA servers. The latency would probably be pretty bad though, since you're on the other side of Earth.
    Last edited by OkBuddyWeetard; 10-10-2018 at 05:44 PM.