Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: The impact of healing

Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    The drawback of lifelike pressed me to use focussing lens more. That little burst at the end does it regularly. I might not get top damage, but I also don't like shattering the life insurance of my tank if I have one
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

If you want to submit a Bug help us test the new Paladins Bug Reporting Template

Want to open a Ticket? Please use this form: https://www.hirezstudios.com/submit-support-ticket/

Level
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectroPaladin View Post
    Additionally can you stop bringing pro players up? When we say that pro scene is different then normal games, we mean pro players in general, those guys play HELL OF differently, and then they party with another pro player, while we get not even half of a pro player in our team.
    Then why do we talk about Chavsberry? After all he is not a normal player but a content creator like KamiVS so whatever he says is anyway irrelevant for us. If you are someone with grandmaster skill playing at Platin what he recommends surely works.

EDIT: Mercenario if you are really fond of pro players and winrates, well you can go watch kami's vid,
    Kami is not a pro player.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpions View Post
    If instead the heal decides to be agressive the healers impact probably gets smaller because the healer probably can only do around 50-60% of the Healing and the own tanks slowly die . On the other hand the damage is often not enough to outdamage the enemys heal.
    The damage is usually lower than the heal. A Seris can heal for 1000HP a second but she cannot do damage for 1000HP per second. So the question is if focusing on healing isn't more effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    In my other account I have 74% win rate with Ying, going full bombing. And so?
    So nothing. You did this on casual. Repeat this now on Diamond rank then I am convinced.
    Last edited by M3RC3N4RI0; Today at 09:17 AM.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince ElectroPaladin's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 163
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by M3RC3N4RI0 View Post
    Then why do we talk about Chavsberry? After all he is not a normal player but a content creator like KamiVS so whatever he says is anyway irrelevant for us. If you are someone with grandmaster skill playing at Platin what he recommends surely works.
    Kami is not a pro player.
    Kami is an ex-grandmaster player while currently in masters, the only reason he does not push to grandmaster is because he feels the queue time is too long for the time the game lasts in master/grandmaster.
    Additionally kami plays with z1unknown and mostly plays on his level.

Chavsberry is not a pro player, kami is, and if being a pro player means to you players that are in the ppl, then my friend those players are also picked from grandmasters.

Level
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Kami used to play for a pro team 2 years ago.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by stesc5 View Post
    The drawback of lifelike pressed me to use focussing lens more. That little burst at the end does it regularly. I might not get top damage, but I also don't like shattering the life insurance of my tank if I have one
    It is all about knowing WHEN to shatter.

Then why do we talk about Chavsberry? After all he is not a normal player but a content creator like KamiVS so whatever he says is anyway irrelevant for us.
    Because he was not in the protected environment of full party, in voice communication, in a pro scenario. As explained on the video itself. He was playing solo.

So nothing. You did this on casual. Repeat this now on Diamond rank then I am convinced.
    Let me understand. 98% of player base would never seen diamond rank at all, but only the things that works for diamond and above matters?
    Do you realize your point is absurd? ^^'

What we are saying is that "What works for Mutu works for me"™ is rubbish, that's the whole point of the discussion, and you try to answer exactly with "What works for Mutu works for me"™? Seriously?
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

Level
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    *Continues eating popcorn*

I met a Seris with Soul Collector, on Saturday. She was a beast. I hate to try it...
    Regardless of talent, she can be played not as a heal bot yes even void abides or mortal reach
    BUFF SEA SERVERS!!

I MAIN FRONTLINES
    Im good with:
    Frontlines: Ash, Fernando, Terminus, Torvald, Khan, Inara
    Support: Mal'damba, Jenos, Seris, Pip
    Damage: Viktor, Sha lin, Cassie, Lian, Willo, Tyra
    Flank: Maeve

IGN: IamRick
    Current Rank: Platinum V

LONG LIVE THE MAGISTRATE!

Level
    Achievements:
    Because he was not in the protected environment of full party, in voice communication, in a pro scenario. As explained on the video itself. He was playing solo.
    The games I watched with Vex30 he also played solo at ranked.

Let me understand. 98% of player base would never seen diamond rank at all, but only the things that works for diamond and above matters?
    Says who? The ingame grafic says: "Diamond Top 16%".

What we are saying is that "What works for Mutu works for me"™ is rubbish, that's the whole point of the discussion, and you try to answer exactly with "What works for Mutu works for me"™? Seriously?
    But insert Chavsberry for Mutu and things are perfectly fine. Sure.

Level
    Achievements:
    Kami is an ex-grandmaster player while currently in masters, the only reason he does not push to grandmaster is because he feels the queue time is too long for the time the game lasts in master/grandmaster.
    Additionally kami plays with z1unknown and mostly plays on his level.
    Exactly. And Chavsberry is also an ex-GM who is now playing in lower levels.

Chavsberry is not a pro player, kami is, and if being a pro player means to you players that are in the ppl, then my friend those players are also picked from grandmasters.
    Pro player means you play in a pro-team.

Beta Player Grand Prince GeSteYiam's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 397
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Overdrive 10000 Experience Points

I have tried it myself and it can work. Do you know when it fails, when your team is extremely negative about it which is almost always. Stupidity the main reason it cannot work not in diamond but not even in plat.

Quote Originally Posted by stesc5 View Post
    When they enemy is caut 3 that insurance is outdated. also Focusing lense doesn;t mean no shutter. I do bomning runs with focusing lense some time but i need my illusioons to be full health.

And Chavsberry is also an ex-GM
    Chavsberry was never above diamond 3. If he was GM he would make a video about it
    Last edited by GeSteYiam; Today at 04:51 PM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by GeSteYiam View Post
    Chavsberry was never above diamond 3. If he was GM he would make a video about it
    Oh...well, if he only reaches diamond III with his aggressive healer tactic, that's also doable with a healbot tactic.