Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: This Week in the Realm 10/8-10/14

Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 157
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by KidQ17 View Post
    I think the current event is quite exciting, actually. Current boss drop-rates are murder, but it made it all the sweeter when I heard that wolf howl and the words, "The Wolf-Man is here!" I legit freaked-out.
    That being said, I do feel sorry for all my fellow players who don't have the free time to put in the hours to get that sweet limited Ying Banshee skin and have to fork out 1000 crystals on top of the ones they already dropped on the Death Speaker bundle.
    I foresee a lot of hard choices having to be made between the Full-Moon bundle and Banshee.
    It's nice that it's exciting for you but it's just boring and/or incredibly frustrating for a lot of us. And there's no way I'm forking out 1k credits per alt skin. I'd rather just not get them. I'm not rewarding HiRez for this crappy event.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Caro paladins, tenho 20 anos, jogoa 1 ano, comprei o pacote de passe de batalha de 76$... e ja fazem 3 dias e ainda nada por favor...tenho aqui o comprovante de pagamento gostarai muito de receber o pacote, pois pageui por isso... adoro muito o game nao fico um dia sem jogar... mas desse jeito fica dificil

Level
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 Tagger First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by KidQ17 View Post
    I think the current event is quite exciting, actually. Current boss drop-rates are murder, but it made it all the sweeter when I heard that wolf howl and the words, "The Wolf-Man is here!" I legit freaked-out.
    That being said, I do feel sorry for all my fellow players who don't have the free time to put in the hours to get that sweet limited Ying Banshee skin and have to fork out 1000 crystals on top of the ones they already dropped on the Death Speaker bundle.
    I foresee a lot of hard choices having to be made between the Full-Moon bundle and Banshee.
    You cant get them anyways without purchasing 1 of the packs, then you can use your tokens to buy the alt skin and other locked event items which doesnt seem very fair, i mean if we could just use the tokens for the other skins not the GOOD one's, then it would be fine, jenos in a goalie mask would be pretty cool for me, but nope...locked behind a paywall...

Level
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMojoMolly View Post
    Keep your eye out for news about a weekend event, we are testing something truly spook-tacular
    The spook-tacular event of the weekend would be the DOUBLE DOUBLOON ?

Sorry, but if that's all you can do it's really sad.

Unfortunately, this event will remain ugly and boring

I don't see any Halloween event. No a dedicated game mode or theme map. I don't see even a pumpkin
    WEKONO'S CHOSEN

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by coremaxp1 View Post
    The spook-tacular event of the weekend would be the DOUBLE DOUBLOON ?

Sorry, but if that's all you can do it's really sad.

Unfortunately, this event will remain ugly and boring

I don't see any Halloween event. No a dedicated game mode or theme map. I don't see even a pumpkin
    Yeah, they hyped it up and it's effectively nothing. They could have increased spawn rates (preferably to 100%) or added bosses to training matches or something else useful. But no, just get more doubloons when the echos actually show up. Woo

This is the most disappointing event yet. At least with the last two if you bought all the bundles you got everything, even if it was only after the event was over. This time even if you buy the bundles you still can't get everything without luck.

The first event had an interesting game mode, though it was also restricted to casual so I only played it a couple of times.

The second event had what could have been an interesting game mode if it weren't glitched beyond belief. And it also didn't have a bot mode.

This one doesn't even have a mode. Just a random drop. Which once again requires the horrible casual queue. And you have to play it hundreds of times if you want to get everything and you still might not get it because of the stupid RNG.

How does HiRez/Evil Mojo not understand that events are supposed to be fun? This event in particular not only isn't fun but sucks the fun out of the game. They need to get rid of the RNG entirely and put bosses in training matches. The sooner the better, since you need so many doubloons to get everything (and presumably gold doubloons would still be rarer). This event is already about half over (presumably) and this is the best they'll do to make up for it? Sad.

Level
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 77
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I am really disappointed.
    If a "real spooktakular event" is getting double the doubloon, it is actually really spooky if that is the best you came up with.

There are dozens of people complaining about low droprates, about how tiresome this event is.
    There are people playing over 100 games and not encountering a single victor.

You could have increased the spawn rat, you could have made them spawn in PVE during this weekend, but no, you go the cheapest route.

Anything would have been better than what you came up with. And if it was only a 1% spawn rate increase.
    Last edited by Syeeto; 10-12-2018 at 10:30 AM.
    Support Champion Concept: Ventus, Will of the Storm
    Damage Champion Concept: Leopold, The Heart of Courage

Check out my moveset ideas for Valera and Karne

Some of my posts have hidden messages! Have fun finding them!

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Double spawn rate for weekend? OMG SO EXCITING!!! Now I have 2x0%=0% chances of getting that Full Moon Victor to spawn! HOW AWESOME IS THAT!

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Meelosh View Post
    Double spawn rate for weekend? OMG SO EXCITING!!! Now I have 2x0%=0% chances of getting that Full Moon Victor to spawn! HOW AWESOME IS THAT!
    It's not even spawn rate, it's just when it actually does spawn you get 2 doubloons instead of one.

If it was spawn rate that would be something. This is just a joke.

Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points
    This is spooktacular, if a spawn never happends the so "nice" weekend event is moot.
    3 hours, no spawn....2x0 is still 0

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    can we pliz bring back skill to this game drege takes no skill just hold right click also can we remove the option to buy leves to many people troll in rank our rank boarders should go up with the current rank we have or just bring back the old ranking system where u rank that one specific champion that u are good at honestly this games needs alot of work it should have stayed in beta to many broken champions