Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: October Rage Thread

Beta Player Viscount ChaoticSamalam's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 171
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Peinzius View Post
    I was playing siege without a tank, so decided to go Focusing Lens since the healing wouldn't be useful. I realised I picked my Focusing Lens loadout but with the talent Life Exchange by accident. We lost anyway since we had a bot Vivian on our team, but still annoying since I couldn't practice either playstyle.
    I had played resonance Ying for like 3 times in a row that when I changed to Life exchange, I even picked the Life Exchange loadout, but played as if I was playing Resonance due to the habit and was getting annoyed at myself for my shatters not shattering. Took me 2 1/2 rounds before I was realising what I was doing >.<
    Last edited by ChaoticSamalam; 10-11-2018 at 08:12 AM.

Beta Player Grand Prince MrsCrii's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 256
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    So after so many people complaining about the abysmal spawn rates and asking for bosses in training matches we get our 'big event' this weekend...

https://twitter.com/PaladinsGame/sta...83761492705281

Double doubloons. That's it. Zero multiplied by 2 is still zero. No training match bosses, no increased drop rate. Just two doubloons per boss...that you may never or rarely see. woohooo

And now they can claim they did something about complaints while doing nothing at all. Extremely disappointing.

Beta Player Viscount ChaoticSamalam's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 171
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsCrii View Post
    So after so many people complaining about the abysmal spawn rates and asking for bosses in training matches we get our 'big event' this weekend...

Double doubloons. That's it. Zero multiplied by 2 is still zero. No training match bosses, no increased drop rate. Just two doubloons per boss...that you may never or rarely see. woohooo

And now they can claim they did something about complaints while doing nothing at all. Extremely disappointing.
    I still feel bad for anyone who didn't get the bundle and don't get to spend any doubloons they receive.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticSamalam View Post
    I still feel bad for anyone who didn't get the bundle and don't get to spend any doubloons they receive.
    Yeah, I don't understand why they went backward on that. The first event was like this. The last one had stuff for free players to get. But now we're back to just a few quest things and the rest are pay-walled.

In both if you bought all the bundles you got all the things. That's the big change...buy all the things and you still can't get everything unless you play hundreds of games without getting TOO unlucky...

If they'd done things like the last event and had bosses in training matches they could have avoided quite a bit of ire from their players. This approach makes no sense.

Beta Player Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsCrii View Post

The funny thing about this is that I (personally) wanted the bosses to complete the quests and win both chest cause I didn't bought the bundle, but now that I'm finished with the quests I get bosses almost every single match. And Viktor? I have 6 gold things already and I haven't completed the 150 matchs yet.

Beta Player Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Don't you love those guys that in the end of the match say "easy" even though they were losing the entire game and won by luck?

*don't be an asshole*

Level
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 63
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    My topic today: karma pays.

http://paladins.guru/censor/match/Kvs
    Just two days ago, I had to leave a game because I had school and my screen was not working properly. My team lost and one of them removed me as a friend. But still you gotta admit that is some shitass matchmaking. 5 man parties blow.

Then I fixed the problem and started winning again. But then this happened:
    http://paladins.guru/censor/match/KvH
    On 2-2, our Seris dc'd for some reason. We ended up losing straight after.

Ah well, karma pays.
    FOR GOD'S SAKE MATCHMAKING CAN YOU JUST GIVE ME ACCESS TO PLATINUM
    Only Existing Member of the Anti-Nando Community
    My Mains:
    DMG: Lian, Viktor, can use a few others
    FLANK: Talus, Lex, Skye
    TANK: Khan, Inara, the list goes on
    HEAL: Grover, Jenos, Ying
    Most Kills: 39, Lex
    Most Damage: 168k+, Dredge
    Most Healing: 235k, Grover
    Add me on Paladins, SEA/NA players! IGN: SeventeenTAGs Rank: Gold II

Beta Player Marquess SiderumNocte's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    So fucking irate by all these God Damn Strix's with Unauthorized Use running a 40% radius increase. Such trash.
    My team captured 3 points in a row and I die to a Strix that just reveals 24/7 and we lose the last point.
    HP was low and the reveal was the only reason I ended up losing that fight.

AGAIN why the hell is Flare on a 5s CD with that talent? That is so absurdly fucking stupid. Get some real God Damn Skill. I don't need a constant reveal to get good. EvilMojo needs to rework reveals. Fucking 5s CD on a Flare that last longer than 5s with a radius that basically covers the entire choke point and worst of all it's on Brightmarsh, easy fucking defense for Snipers. Had to fight a Kinessa and Strix but fuck it I still kept up with the Nessa and was only a couple hundred off the Strix.

Lost the second game after going up 2-0. Tired of loosing all these games. Had top damage in the entire game that one.

Surprise Attack Skye is interesting and sort of Fun but still Smoke & Dagger is more consistent damage.
    However one thing that has changed is that Surprise Attack is not as skilled as it says it is. It has the old Exaction Cassie bug where as long as you hit a shot you get the bonus damage regardless if you missed the first shot or not.

Ugh Casual is shit as always (Strix has a higher percentage chance of appearing in every casual match than the actual boss event), I'm messing around with a new talent and loadout and still get Top Damage on my team. Really? I truly hope they nerf Unauthorized Use into the ground and make it unusable.
    Patch 1.4 Ying Best Healer in the Damn Game.

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Hirez(EvilMojo) read the balance feedback of the community? because they nerf what they want and do not pay attention, Drogoz is top meta for several updates a champion with 2 instakills

Level
    Achievements:
    So apparently increasing spawn rates would require downtime and a server reset, according to kilgoon on reddit. So I guess we're screwed, even though I for one would be quite happy to have the server down for a while to get better spawn rates (or no RNG at all). They really dropped the ball on this event, hard.