Thread: question replay back what to choose which one

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    7 days registered

question replay back what to choose which one

hi my name is demislayerz which champion i can get ying kinessa mave trya torvald willow?

Beta Player Sovereign Prince ElectroPaladin's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3
    torvald is just a shield slave, won't be much fun. You can get kinessa but seeing your champion list you only played strix for 8m and lost so wouldn't advice him either.
    I can't say take tyra because well you got viktor, i know tyra is original in her sense but she mainly just drops into the assault rifle zone so probably not.
    You apparently have lots of fun playing pip, considering he is your second most played and highest winrate champion, so i will advise you to pick up willo as she is also a blast champion, you can aim the blast pretty well and she is just fun tbh.

Ying is a lot of fun but if you don't wanna be flamed on for not picking the heal bot LC, don't buy her and maeve is also quite fun jumping around being an absolute annoyance to the enemy team but i see you don't gather much interest in hitscan field.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    yeah i got most champions i got khan moji zhin sky androxus buck bomb king cassie drogoz eve im good with vitkor pip jenos cassie i got ruckcus fernando makoa i rahter save my gold get all champions unlock im good at paladins im not pro gamer at paladins im good i justr try my best win or loose im here to fun with people ingame always try make new friends ingame some of them don't wanna be friends with me to play custom games well i already got 2 friends that add me i always looking forward meeting new players and make alot of friends that's all im here for im nice guy repsectfull player i get along with people ingame and the forums to thanks for the advice who to pick going to play paladins now

Beta Player Sovereign Prince ElectroPaladin's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3
    You know you went from "i love this game" to "**** this game" in a span of an hour.

Anyways bye buddy!

Member Recruit
    Level
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    yeah you right i don't know why i get upset at game it just a game ppl have fun and get champions it don't matter win or loose you just have fun in palains i still love paladins you know what im not gone from paladins im gonig to keep playing paladins if i win or loose just have fun ingame thanks for electro paladin for turning my life around on a game i should not be upset geting mad at the game no i should be playing and have fun in paladins demislayerz back thank you electropaladin for helping me turn my life around time get back to paladins and win and have fun :-)

Member Recruit
    Level
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    i move around ingame feild sence i know ememy patten field where they going and where they at and what champion to pick i always try my best to win in paladins im not mad what you said i finally understand what you saying i would thank you electropaladin if want to be friends ingame you can add me its up to you cya going to make more booms in paladins and win and have fun cya electropaladin

Member Recruit
    Level
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    i use my mind vision the field and champions they play

Member Recruit
    Level
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    well i guess i buy kinessa or trya sence kinessa snipes alot which one with snipeing or onewith burning?