Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Fix burst meta, increase ttk, #makepaladinsgreatagain

Beta Player Viscount KicsitCsicska's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 99
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    Nerf a force called burst dmg but dont nerf any others is makes burst dmg concentrated champions under powered. If you feel this 10-11% bonus nothing, you can double it:
    +400 Hp for Flankers
    +500Hp for Sup and DD
    +1000Hp for frontliners...

But I dont agree about it because it could nerf the flankers. They have to kill as fast as the enemy team dont realize and take away so quickly.
    Mal'Damba can stun andro, and can stay with a DD who defends him. Never go into 1v1 situations as Ravielsk simulated. There arent any fair HP increase what can save damba, because he has to be weaker. First lesson about how to play as a Support.
    Thanks for reading my post!

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    The burst dmg concentrated champions are THE FUCKING OP, that's why nerfing them would not make them UP, but simply BALANCED.
    That's why there would be no problems.
    And no, flankers are not designed to kill as fast as they could, but to FINISH SQUISHY. So, again, nerf their insane dmg and survivability would finally lead to them not playing full-rambo, but actually using some brain.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Go and f**k yourself.

Beta Player Viscount KicsitCsicska's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 99
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    There was some OP dmg talent in 1.7 what are has been nerfed. It is good. Some other OP healer talents are also exists, but havent been nerfed. Ok. Drogoz' Spit+Salvo combo was realy too hard, he was a beast. But all of these dmg problems have been solved in the patch 1.8 what is on the PTS already.
    Can you tell me any other OP burst damage from the 1.8?
    Thanks for reading my post!

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    So, you are saying that there were burst problems and that those are hopefully fixed on 1.8 (it is not live, so I don't comment on something not yet existing officially and tested for a while). And if this is the case, then why are you complaining?
    They've nerfed the combo, that's good. Now they will need some time to see how players and game styles will adapt and ONLY AT THAT MOMENT they will be able to see if the specific LC needs to be changed.

Changing too many things in a single step would only lead to problems.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Go and f**k yourself.

Level
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Achievements:
    I honestly don't see why they hit Willo in 1.8 nerf without hitting Cassie... Willo will now only do 1500 with the combo while Cassie can still hit for more than Willo ever did.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragnier View Post
    Cassie on the other hand... Shot, Blast Shot, Shot is worse than or at least equal to Willo Shot, Dead Zone, Shot and both have the same time to execute. (1960 with legendary or 1810 without vs. 1800)
    Associates in Game Design from Full Sail University, working on Bachelors - due to graduate in April 2019.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince M0NT4GN3's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    I still dont understand why this thread got all these comments while i posted one that was almost the same (Burst Meta will keep annoying us)
    Venezuelan guys that loves Paladins and its community
    Da rules

Beta Player Recruit ShogunPukin's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    Idk why people want to nerf flanks, the further you get in elo and ranked the more useless they become. Most of them aren't mean to flank anymore (unless you babysit them with torvald)
    The problem is that support class is even more trash right now after several nerfs. I'd suggest nerf flanks burst and give them back mobility and give supports AT LEAST more HP, 2'3k sucks for the class with the lower burst and dps by far (and they nerfed their only high dps champ yei)
    Mains
    Ash, Makoa, Inara, Fernando
    Mal'damba, Seris
    Willo
    Maeve

Level
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragnier View Post
    I honestly don't see why they hit Willo in 1.8 nerf without hitting Cassie... Willo will now only do 1500 with the combo while Cassie can still hit for more than Willo ever did.
    cause Deadzone left the victim highly vulnerable for 2 whole second even after going out from the AoE while Cassie's victim has a chance to get healed up.
    thank you for curing my Paladins addiction

Level
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by GaoShun View Post
    cause Deadzone left the victim highly vulnerable for 2 whole second even after going out from the AoE while Cassie's victim has a chance to get healed up.
    Except Cassie has a loadout card for cauterize on her blast shot. Not as strong as Willo, no, but definitely worth dropping the damage. Plus, Cassie is far more mobile than Willo with her F on half the cooldown which makes her more dangerous with that combo than Willo; even accounting for dead zone. I mean, Willo needed the nerf but Cassie does too. Not a ton mind you... just a touch.
    Associates in Game Design from Full Sail University, working on Bachelors - due to graduate in April 2019.

Level
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunPukin View Post
    Idk why people want to nerf flanks, the further you get in elo and ranked the more useless they become. Most of them aren't mean to flank anymore
    Maybe the fact that 95% of all players play below Diamond has something to do with it.