Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38

Thread: September Rage Thread

Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Got demoted from dia 5 to plat 1 a couples of day ago, it's impossible to go back !!!, ranked feels like the 9th level of the hell.

Win 1 match --> get stomped with no chance in the next 2/3 matches, hit 90 tp --> what about a bot in your team ?, matched vs 3-stacks, ppl first picking Vivian (WTF), Skye lvl 0, double flank, retard Furia who refuses to heal, etc...

I've lost so many games these days that my TP is completely fucked and i started to lose 13 and only get 7 per win. At this point (38TP) i am seriously considering to stop playing ranked until the split ends.
    Last edited by Shogun08; Yesterday at 02:16 AM.
    How does this work? Am I a clone? Another nameless soldier?

Beta Player Grand Prince GeSteYiam's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Overdrive 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectroPaladin View Post
    Rant
    You shouldn't have bothered talking to him, you only got worked up by his stupidity
    Quote Originally Posted by Shogun08 View Post
    Got demoted from dia 5 to plat 1 a couples of day ago, it's impossible to go back !!!, ranked feels like the 9th level of the hell.

Win 1 match --> get stomped with no chance in the next 2/3 matches, hit 90 tp --> what about a bot in your team ?, matched vs 3-stacks, ppl first picking Vivian (WTF), Skye lvl 0, double flank, retard Furia who refuses to heal, etc...

I've lost so many games these days that my TP is completely fucked and i started to lose 13 and only get 7 per win. At this point (38TP) i am seriously considering to stop playing ranked until the split ends.
    Cause when you are in diamond you cannot party with people below plat but the matchmaker has no troubles in putting you with silver players

OMG, stop tryharding on the pts

Beta Player Marquess ElectroPaladin's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 78
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by GeSteYiam View Post
    You shouldn't have bothered talking to him, you only got worked up by his stupidity
    Yeah i did that little mistake, i should had just been stubborn, atleast wouldn't had stuck with viktor flank who doesn't flank...

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsCrii View Post
    Sure, but one heal with Solar Blessing easily maxes out your Wrath bar. So even with the increased cool down keeping it topped off is super easy at that point, even without using another Solar Blessing. So the cool down increase doesn't really impact any with Solar Blessing in regards to the Wrath Bar.
    Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought only RMB-heal was increasing Wrath...

Quote Originally Posted by Blargimazombie View Post
    Nerf flanks!
    Something we all agree on!
    [Except flank mains, of course!]

Quote Originally Posted by CatManDude View Post
    I really can't wait for the god damn Koga nerf. So tired of hearing those shitty SMGs NONSTOP.
    Am I the only one for who that card is not working?

Quote Originally Posted by Snugglebit View Post
    Ah. I'm glad to see that "winning" has been removed from the game again.
    Phew... Finally I can lose a thousand times in a row again. SO much fun.
    Same. MM is literally broken. After huge losing streak, you get a super easy victory, just to start the losing streak again. I don't know what happened on my main account (training seems normal, even if I play with champs I don't know how to play, I get a 50% of winnable games), but the few times we could win, on top of that, I have afk or trolls in my team.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroPaladin View Post
    i get pretty annoyed when someone tries to show their domination upon someone else, showing that they are their bosses, and more importantly, uses caps lock INTENTIONALLY TO PISS PEOPLE OFF
    SO YOU HATE ME? :___(

I had the worst gaming-weekend possible. I had won something like 4 games and lost something like 25. Nightmare games where you think "What the hell, are they all pro players or aimbotting? O.o " And when this was not happening, I got so many afk and trolls I've spent one hour reporting on official site. I mean, people saying "Since you are not constantly healing/shielding me, and protecting me, so I can out-shine everyone else, I will stay in base" WTF O.o

But the most enraging thing has been a won game.
    I am grinding Koga, and this has opened a whole new world of frustration. Why? Because I've noticed that when I am not picking support and BF is not picking tank, there's not possibility to have a tank or a support in game. I insta-pick Koga, then another flank appears and then... other 2 and a DD.
    Seriously, guys, you needed 30 sec to pick this composition? Are you blind or just stupid?

However, after a long while, we finally have a better team: Fish Market map, me as Koga, BF as Buck (level 79), a Willo, a Cassie and a Ying. Woah, a Ying, maybe we'll be getting some heals! ^^
    She even picked Resonance and Chronos instead of brainless Life Exchange and Moral Boost, so I was confident she was somehow able to play better than "I press Q, end of my efforts".

First round, we were too spread, me and BF trying to pick the point, in turn, but we had not heals to get the final second. Ying is dead. Ying is dead, Ying is dead. Every time I've looked above, she was in respawn. We defended for miracle, at 2 cm from our base, just because we wasted 3 ulti on that.
    So, in spawn between rounds, I wrote "Ying, I can stay near you and try to help you with enemies". I mean, considering she died a lot, it seemed to me a perfectly valid strategy and a very polite sentence.
    She answered with acronyms, something like "dmmeo gkd kkwhg" whatever. I wrote "What? I can't understand". Then Willo was gladly coming to help, saying "I am French too" and translating that for me. Ying was insulting me and my mother (I don't know why people never insult fathers. Do you have an idea, except for gender discrimination? ) and kept doing that for the rest of the game, by the way.
    As usual, imagine what would have happened if I had insulted her noobiness for not being able to stay alive with a Resonance Ying, against a couple of flankers... Or her mother, just to stay in theme.
    Ying concluded with "I don't need your help, I am carrying you!" <-- please, remember this sentence.

So, rest of the team started to pick Life Rip and Kill To Heal, and headed up to second round. I got the point. Staying on it and running away with my RMB to regain life. Pushing was impossible. We run away with low hp and there were no possible way to get some hp back.
    V: But where the clones are? I mean, ok, she isn't placing them for healing us, but I suppose she would still place them somewhere, to heal herself!
    BF: I have no idea, I can't find any, either.
    We were unable to push and VHS random started to raise from the team, while Ying insisted in writing insults to me. Of course I am noob, of course insert-sexual-comments-on-my-mother-here, ... and so on. 3rd round, same story: we were almost capturing, but had to retreat for low hp and enemies got the point with a couple of ulti.
    Ying half meter from us, ignoring everything. Maybe she didn't know that we win by capturing...

They had pushed till the green hill, near the wooden houses, when I've finally understood why we couldn't find clones.

ATTENTION, ATTENTION, PLEASE!
    She created a clone at our side of the buildings, she IMMEDIATELY shattered it. The point is: enemies were far away, so the clone was simply vanishing in thin air, without healing anyone or damaging anyone.
    The card to increase the health of clones in her loadout is the cherry on the cake...

Creating clones just for shattering them immediately: that's all she did for the whole game, in case you were wondering.
    THIS IS NOT HOW TO PLAY DMG YING, THIS IS HOW TO PLAY RETARDED YING.
    At least now I've finally understood why people believe that, for playing dmg-Ying, you need no skills...

Needless to say that she ulti-ed randomly when we were all full HP. We won with a good number of luck and by pure dmg-output, with Ying still insulting and Willo finding all of this super amusing. Yep, of course, reported both and submitting a ticket throughout the day.
    But there's something else I would like to point out. The reason I haven't posted the game link yet. Do you remember that Ying said she was in need of no help and that she was carrying us?
    Well, check by yourself.
    http://paladins.guru/censor/match/KMJ
    No kills. No dmg. No heals. What the hell have you done for 23 min of game??? And she died more than the whole team. Yep, she was really in need of no help...

PS: I keep losing, my elo would probably be 1500 by now, but the hell if I'm able to get an easy game.
    PLEASE, DEVS, CHECK MY ACCOUNT, MM IS BROKEN ON IT, AGAIN. (yep, it happened in the past, we added the request on Twitter page and we then had the MM of the account reset)
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#StopPlayingSupports
    Let them see how a game with shit-nerfed supports is.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Overdrive 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    rant
    lol of course i tracked down your history to watch this player's stats
    I know that K/D/A is not everything on this game but OMG

Not to mention Ying is his 5th most played champion

Why report willo though, she doesn;t seem to be doing something wrong

Not really a rant, just posting this here since it's not happy thread material
    http://paladins.guru/censor/match/KMZ
    So i played a ranked game to avoid decay, i was picking second to last and i was happy about it cause if i was picking 4rth with plat1 rank how lower could the last guy be and above me they could only be plat1 and diamond

1st guy pick shalin and damn he performed well as you can see.
    2nd guy picks nando into khan, lol i guess being hard countered is fun not to mention him using imortal only in braindead situation where he was alone vs the enemy team just to die 4seconds later
    3rd guy picked seris, ok reliable heals nothing special nothing bad and furia was already taken. Not everyone can be a damba after all
    4rth guy {moi) picked buck in the last pickers request since he wasn;t flank material, spoiler alert i am not ether but what can you do. If i picked tank he might had been worse than me or even worse he could grow toxic so i Buck. Nothing exepioonal from my pard but i draged my waight with some good picks on vivian maeve and furia.
    5th guy picked makoa since i guess he too is a fan of being countered and with half shell against a vivian who could had wrecker2 in the 1st round.

Enemy maeve was annoying but managable, our shalin could keep her in check most of the times and my duels with her were slighly in my favour i believe
    enemy furia made me feel like a bully, she could not defend herself, he was instantly running away but how far can furia run, all she did was run away from her vivian, not to mention she was so focused in healing tanks which made killing viviann an easy task for me
    Vivian was tunnelvisioned af, free kill
    The tanks i had nothing to do with but considering we lost they should had been good players especialy inara even if she was the last picker but i cannot be sure since furia was so focued in pocketing her

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    lol of course i tracked down your history to watch this player's stats
    Don't worry, I know EVERYONE is probably double checking my rants. That's why I still can't get the name&shame rule.

Why report willo though, she doesn;t seem to be doing something wrong
    Because she, apparently, found Ying's insults incredibly amusing and she started to insult me too. Of course, I have screenshots to add to my ticket, don't worry, I don't report anyone that doesn't deserve it. (not that, sometime, I hadn't been tempted to, though.)

[rant]
    Level 59 Fernando. Level 77 Seris. Level 618 (SIX HUNDREDS AND EIGHTEEN) Shalin in the same team. Seems legit.

enemy furia made me feel like a bully, she could not defend herself, he was instantly running away but how far can furia run
    You're wrong, Furia is OP, please nerf, you know? u.u
    [Yeah, it's sarcasm]

Ask friendship to that Shalin. I want him to play with us! :-D

EDIT
    He's a main Ying! No, don't ask him to join, we're already too many in fighting for playing Ying!
    Last edited by Valkure; Today at 04:58 AM.
    I've finally found it!

#StopPlayingSupports

Level
    Achievements:
    Because she, apparently, found Ying's insults incredibly amusing and she started to insult me too. Of course, I have screenshots to add to my ticket, don't worry, I don't report anyone that doesn't deserve it. (not that, sometime, I hadn't been tempted to, though.)
    I didn't see the part where willo insulted you as well, excluding the insults i'd laught too at that ying if she said she is carring

You're wrong, Furia is OP, please nerf, you know? u.u
    [Yeah, it's sarcasm]
    In this case she was making mistakes, it's wan't furia it was the player. She does have more dps than buck at max wrath after all but she kept running away from her team and was always on low health, if you are low pick heal and wait to regen, don;t keep shooting. She instead kept shooting to our tanks and as a result she was always at best half health when i attacked her.

Level
    Achievements:
    I didn't see the part where willo insulted you as well, excluding the insults i'd laught too at that ying if she said she is carring
    I checked. You're right, I haven't written in the thread, but I had collected the screens.
    And she wasn't laughing at Ying, but at me. She was repeating all the insults to me, for she found great that 2 Frenches were insulting both, for the mere fact of sharing nationality.
    I personally feel ashamed every time an Italian behaves bad in the game, but maybe it's just me...
    Last edited by Valkure; Today at 05:42 AM.
    I've finally found it!

#StopPlayingSupports