Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread: September Rage Thread

Level
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 190
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    Naaaah, usually, with my luck, they will nerf Koga soon. I mean, everytime I learn something, it gets nerfed.
    All supports.
    Lian.
    Willo.
    Evie.
    Talus.
    Now I am with Koga. Trust me on that, he will be nerfed.
    That's why I want to train Zhin. 2 options: he would be finally nerfed to hell // I will stick with him to win some easy game with a broken champ.
    Almost every champ gets hit by the nerf hammer sooner or later. Torv seemed to be immune, he was the best tank for very long, before and after his rework. But finally they hammered him. Even Buck my favorite flanker. The only exception of those champs I play is Nando.

Forum Moderator Marquess Omenya's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 33
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Autoqueue is requeuing me before the end match lobby screen loads so I get rematched before I get able to press the cancel button... Stuck on the queue... STUCK!!

Cmsaunli's personal Keeper.

*Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Send a Support Ticket HERE!

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 98
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    DPS pip's, grohk's, and Grover's should be wiped out.

Even in comp, this plague of butt heads that think they'll be able to take on a lex, lian, tyra, or even a frontline alone.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 31 days registered
    I'm just tired of this horrible matchmaking. Get up in TP then lose two games at the same spot then Win 2 Games then lose two games at the same spot. This nice player (XB1) named "nick removed" pick solo ruckus then says i Dont run tanks..Then why the Hell are you play Comp..This is a whole lot of fun.. why bring low level characters that you barely play in competitive.. and fix this damn matchmaking.. if you are Platinum 3-5 you have no business playing with any diamond rank players.. if you are diamond 3 through 5 you have no business playing with any Master ranking. Make Paladins Great Again.
    Last edited by stesc5; 09-14-2018 at 12:09 AM. Reason: No naming/shaming

Level
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 293
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsCrii View Post
    I have a similar recurring issue. Ping is fine, but suddenly everybody but me freezes. Stays that way for several seconds, and then everything returns to normal. But of course I'm usually dead by then. :P
    Yes, very similar. Every first game this happens.
    Yesterday was the worst I had ever experienced. I was using Life exchange Ying and for the first round I either freeze or RMB won't activate.
    The RMB part was so bad I thought I broke my mouse, but during the second round it was working fine. It was really weird
    thank you for curing my Paladins addiction

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsCrii View Post
    I have a similar recurring issue. Ping is fine, but suddenly everybody but me freezes. Stays that way for several seconds, and then everything returns to normal. But of course I'm usually dead by then. :P
    It happens to me, too. Just not in the first part of the game. Usually, when I am in a difficult 1vs1 and I am winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Blargimazombie View Post
    Hirez please buff flanks: the most poor sad little UP baby class in the game.
    You've forgotten "crybabies". u.u

Quote Originally Posted by M3RC3N4RI0 View Post
    Almost every champ gets hit by the nerf hammer sooner or later
    Just one word for you.
    Lex.

Quote Originally Posted by GaoShun View Post
    Yes, very similar. Every first game this happens.
    Yesterday was the worst I had ever experienced. I was using Life exchange Ying and for the first round I either freeze or RMB won't activate.
    That's only the righteous punishment for using Life Exchange

TO ALL PLAYERS OUT THERE

I am angry. WITH YOU!!!
    Now, come here and let's fix each other in the eyes:

I have enough of seeing the same retarded behavior over and over again.
    1) you rush in random parts of the map, one for route, of course. The support is just one.
    2) you engage 1vs1 fight that become a 1vs2 as soon as idiot-of-the-day dies for he was the one that, going solo, happened to end in the face of WHOLE enemy team. Enemy team that's far smarter, since they STAY TOGETHER.
    3) you start to scream "Need healing!", because you've died not out of your stupidity, but for I had not healed you, yeah... The fact I had picked randomly one of the 4 different routes you were going, and that, so, maybe, I wasn't even at less than 3 km from you had never touched your mind.
    4) either has not touched your mind to check if I was with you
    5) or, even if I was, that I can't out-heal 5 people shooting at you, with cauterize, on top of that
    6) but since I still have 3 other idiots performing the same exact circus show, I am TRYING as a crazy to keep something alive, so I run from one side of the battlefield to another, just to try to send you heals
    7) and you keep DYING, pieces of idiots, because enemies are still in 5 and you are in 4, 3, 2, 1
    8) at that point, I am alone on the map, trying to retreat from the bad position I am FOR THE ONLY PURPOSE TO TRY TO KEEP YOU ALIVE
    9) I die, of course, chased by 5 people, so the first genius respawns, I press "Retreat!!!" with all the fingers I have, he, of course, walks blindly into the sunse... the enemy, just to die and start spamming VHS again.
    10) and when I answer that I am dead, I have to read
    ALWAYS
    THE
    MOST
    IDIOT
    SENTENCE
    OF
    THIS
    WHOLE
    GAME.
    "Then don't die". As if it would depend on me.

I DIE BECAUSE YOU FORCED ME OUT OF POSITION TO HEAL YOU, STUPID FUCK**NG MORON!!!

And I also had to be mocked because enemy support healed more than me. Yep, with 2 tanks and dying 4 times, while I died 11.

I have enough. I promise this to myself. Next time a team would behave in this way, I will happily stay in my spot and retreat when needed. Do you want heal? Come to me. I have enough of dying for you are idiots and, on top of that, being mocked for it.

First rule to win:

PROTECT YOUR SUPPORT.

90% of times, a living support is enough to win.
    Oh, and by the way, EXIT FROM THE DAMN DEAD-ZONE, IDIOT!
    Last edited by Valkure; 09-14-2018 at 02:22 AM.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#StopPlayingSupports
    Let them see how a game with shit-nerfed supports is.

Level
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 293
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    That's only the righteous punishment for using Life Exchange
    but ... but I am doing well with that LC....
    thank you for curing my Paladins addiction

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by GaoShun View Post
    but ... but I am doing well with that LC....
    Shame on you! We'll be all deleted from the game (yes, real players) and substitute with healing-bot. And that would be all your fault!
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#StopPlayingSupports
    Let them see how a game with shit-nerfed supports is.

Level
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Flies... they could stop... existing... and wasps, especially wasps. The other day trying to read on a bench I heard what seemed flies from time to time. They were wasps

Edit: wow this new androxus punch. He can pathetically follow you spamming the punch but NOW he kills you
    Last edited by marantzz; 09-14-2018 at 09:05 AM.

Beta Player Grand Prince GeSteYiam's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 341
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Overdrive 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post

I have enough. I promise this to myself. Next time a team would behave in this way, I will happily stay in my spot and retreat when needed. Do you want heal? Come to me. I have enough of dying for you are idiots and, on top of that, being mocked for it.
    I am surprised you say that now, this ios golden rule number one.

Quote Originally Posted by marantzz View Post
    Edit: wow this new androxus punch. He can pathetically follow you spamming the punch but NOW he kills you
    They made the punch like this cause some babies could not kill with 8 bullets in the magazin and 1000damage headshots