Thread: Hello. Introduction time.

Level
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points

Hello. Introduction time.

Hi, I'm known as Kikki in most games I've played. Kikkiyo was an old wow character...the name stuck, so I just go by it now.

Anyways, I've been playing Paladins a few months now. I'm not the best. I have good rounds and bad rounds. I play mostly Skye, Seris, Ash, Talus, Tyra, Furia, and Lian. I excel most as a healer, and this isn't new. I've always played healers.

I first downloaded this game to get familiar with it after sending in a resume to Hi Rez. Since then, I've gotten hooked. I get constant ideas of ways to improve the game, especially from the point of view of a new player. I'll probably post a lot of suggestions. My suggestions might seem odd, not important, or even trivial. But it's just me voicing my thoughts and ideas.

Right now, I play mostly in Training, mainly because I work and can't stay up until sunrise cracking out on pvp all the time. The adrenaline will keep me from sleeping. But I do love playing the non-ranked pvp matches on my days off. I haven't attempted ranked yet. I'm still learning/building my skills.

Anyways, that's about it. (or all I'm currently willing to share for the entire world to see)

Take care, have fun.
    Last edited by Kikkiyo; 08-30-2018 at 03:44 AM.

Level
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 372
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class
    thank you for curing my Paladins addiction

Forum Moderator Grand Prince aexis2341's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 254
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Overdrive Tagger First Class 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    Welcome to the Paladins Forums and the Realm! If you need anything don't hesitate to ask.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.
    Need help regarding the game? You can submit a Support Ticket.
    Want to download the stand alone launcher? Click here.

Main goal in Paladins: Get every skin for Cassie

Beta Player Sovereign Prince ElectroPaladin's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Would love your suggestions, just an advice, don't take anything personally, people will never target you just because you got a specific suggestion on this forum, just take it as constructive criticism and if the player is being GENUINELY rude, then deal with it however you like, some are like these but not most.

Enjoy your stay!
    Also join us on count to the million game in off-topic, we are assembling Earth's mightiest heroes currently.

Level
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Awesome! Thanks for the warm welcomes and advice! Also, yes, I love Kikyo! One of my all-time favorite characters.

Forum Moderator Sovereign Prince cmsaunli's Avatar
    Protecting a Volcano, and the Ska'drin. (But not Talus)
    Level
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 100
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points
    Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay!
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Need to submit a Support Ticket? Click me!

Cicero's Official Listener.
    "Legendary Support Makoa Main"