Thread: Somethings I noticed about the dragon’s call game

Beta Player Recruit PlayerChaser's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Lightbulb Somethings I noticed about the dragon’s call game

Ok, after playing a couple of games in the dragon call game I noticed some things that might be changed:

1.The most important and annoying thing is the announcer voice saying: “your team has the key” and “the enemy has the key” sometimes this voice keeps spamming and it gets annoying.

2. I noticed that in the battle log where the kills are shown all players names are shown in caps.

3. I think that 4 points is a little bit too much, maybe two out of three or the first team to two points is the proper thing to do.

About the rest, I loved the mini game, and let me know what do you guys think!
    Last edited by PlayerChaser; 08-10-2018 at 04:24 PM.
    Player since february of 2017. Favorite game, and with a lot of future ahead.

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points Tagger First Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 2
    Since my PC still isn't running. Are we able to choose champs or we stick with a random one?

Level
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Overdrive Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by KosMos View Post
    Since my PC still isn't running. Are we able to choose champs or we stick with a random one?
    They said blind pick in the update showcase livestream, but on PTS you can actually pick your champion
    PLEASE FIX YOUR GAME

Bugs have feelings, too! They don't like to be ignored! So pay attention to them, please.

BALANCE CONSOLE AND PC SEPARATELY

THE ABILITY TO READ IS INCREDIBLY HELPFUL. CONSIDER TO READ A POST BEFORE YOU GIVE DUMB REPLIES.

We're having a discussion. That doesn't work like ranting and shouting out bias without giving any kind of reason or detail.

Level
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Overdrive Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerChaser View Post
    Ok, after playing a couple of games in the dragon call game I noticed some things that might be changed:

1.The most important and annoying thing is the announcer voice saying: “your team has the key” and “the enemy has the key” sometimes this voice keeps spamming and it gets annoying.

2. I noticed that in the battle log where the kills are shown all players names are shown in caps.

3. I think that 4 points is a little bit too much, maybe two out of three or the first team to two points is the proper thing to do.
    1. Uhm... yes

2. That's not a Dragon's call related issue. It's in every gamemode on the PTS, probably a bug

3. 4 is fine I think... you just have to play smart and pick lots of champions with good vertical mobility to catch/throw the key sphere mid-air. That way you can often get around the enemies... Getting a double or triple works, too, since that'll usually result a team wipe, and then you can just casually walk the key sphere to the enemy vault.
    PLEASE FIX YOUR GAME

Bugs have feelings, too! They don't like to be ignored! So pay attention to them, please.

BALANCE CONSOLE AND PC SEPARATELY

THE ABILITY TO READ IS INCREDIBLY HELPFUL. CONSIDER TO READ A POST BEFORE YOU GIVE DUMB REPLIES.

We're having a discussion. That doesn't work like ranting and shouting out bias without giving any kind of reason or detail.