Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Paladins Patch 1.4 - "Dragon's Call" - PTS Bug Reporting and Investigating Thread

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 100 Experience Points
    the maeve nine lives continues with the bug, pls fix it :/.
    And i know that is not a bug of this patch but could try to correct the cat burglar bug(some times does not apply the bonus damage after prowl or is that what seems to me since I do not have recordings to be sure).

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Shogun08 View Post
    I was trying a new deck with Soul Collector after the buff but I think there's a mistake in the numbers.

Seris default HP is 2200, that means her HP increases by 44 (2200 2%) for each detonated orb until you reach the stack limit aka 2860 HP (2200+(44x15)).

Revenant increase her HP to 2250/2300/2350/2400/2450 respectively, but here's the problem, your HP STILL increases by 44 (2200 2%) per orb regardless of the level of the card you have (and your ACTUAL max HP). Example: With Revenant V you're supposed to get up to 3185 (2450+(49x15)) but instead you only get 3110 (2450+(44x15)).

Also another thing I noticed is that the game shows -1 HP during a match, following the previous example, the game shows you have 3109 and no 3110 for whatever reason.
    Also happens in 1.3 .. not sure if this is a bug that carries over or if intended... seems the talent ignores the extra HP added by Revenant and instead uses the base 2200 for it's calculations.

2200 hp + Revenant + (( 2200 hp * .02 ) * Soul Charges ) is what it's doing now, texts aren't too clear as to which value it's supposed to use in either version.
    Last edited by NetVip3r; 08-17-2018 at 04:08 AM.

Beta Player Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarenzed View Post
    Dragon's Call:

If you run grokh's wraith talent and you get the key sphere you'll be immortal.
    It's kinda like some patches ago using wraith would make grokh immortal during his ult.

It's the same thing here: If wraith is not on CD and you get the sphere you're immortal. You can't go into ghost walk because you have the sphere that locks you out of your abilities. You can't die because wraith is still active. You can basically just stand around for minutes next to the enemy vault with the key sphere and emote, spray, and wait since you can't be killed.
    can you try the grokh bug with skye and Emergency Exit card ?

Level
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Achievements:
    I have bug with Pip's new Combat medic. If you're running Combat Medic, then Sturdy becomes entirely nonfunctional. It doesn't reduce self damage and doesn't nullify knockback. I have sturdy 5 in my deck, which should nullify self damage entirely. Yet I still take 200 self damage and receive knockback if I get hit directly with a potion. It's as if sturdy isn't there at all. I should also note that this bug only persists if you're using combat medic. It doesn't show up with any other talent. It persists through deaths and between rounds. Here's my deck for reference:

One workaround I found is if you choose your sturdy deck and combat medic, then switch to a different talent, then back to combat medic, then the sturdy will work just fine for the entirety of the match.
    I basically fill.
    Support: Pip, Jenos, Seris, learning damba and ying.
    Frontline: Ash, Khan, Torvald, Barik, Ruckus, Inara.
    Flank: Pip, Evie, Buck, Maeve.
    Damage: Lian, Willo, Pip, Evie.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Achievements:
    Audio stutters throughout gameplay. It cuts in and out.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Being queued up doesn't make an alert sound
    A lot of graphical glitches keep appearing: floating black boxes and stretched out body parts, especially on new Furia's skin, appears to be targettable
    Grover's hits interrupt Terminus' Power syphon (normal shots not crippling throws)

Beta Player Baronet FireAndGasoline's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 33
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger First Class 1000 Experience Points

Lightbulb Bugs - update 1.4

• Khan does not say anything when using his ultimate - this occurs only when the "Overlord Khan" skin is equipped. So it must be her personal problem;
    • When Ying fragments the illusions they follow the enemy, but they do not explode. They chase the enemy all over the map (for long distance);
    • When Grohk uses the Neon skin weapon, the weapon displays square effects by the weapon's extension. This bug does not appear for Grohk or enemies, only for allies. This should occur in low graphics configurations (not sure);

Frequent crashes since upgrade 1.4
    You choose the character and go to the loading screen (the one that shows the art of the characters), but nothing carries and the crystals do not shine showing the loading. You exit and restart the game and when you return you will see the screen with the photo of the map. Even then you can not enter, until after a few minutes you are directed to the home screen. This bug happens to everyone in the same match (enemies and allies). It does not happen at all matches, but it is frequent;

Sound bug
    • You can hear the speeches of the enemy Bomb King on the other side of the map (as if he were by my side);
    • You can listen to Fernando by activating the Surfing emote (the one from the battle pass) on the other side of the map (as if he were by my side).

Terminus loadout "Playing God" does not heal him at all after taking damage, Undying talent doesnt work and show that its in effect, Unfeeling loadout card does not work i believe either. Please look into.
    Last edited by JoniPhantom; 08-27-2018 at 08:59 PM.