Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 1.4 Update Notes | Dragon's Call

Beta Player Baronet FireAndGasoline's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger First Class 1000 Experience Points
    Warning - This is not a hate post.

Do not lower the shield that Fury can give with the card, this is one of the advantages that Furia has in comparison to other supports.

All healers in the game have an extra advantage in healing
    Ex: Damba, Grover and Pip can give speed and Jenos Buff of Damage.

There is no sense in the change in the amount of shield Furia can give. It can only give 250 shield (level 5) in Patch 1.4. What's the point of putting this card in level 5 to have only 250 of shield?

Suggestions for Change and Balancing

• First suggestion: Furia currently cures 1000 immediately and then 500 for two seconds (250 per second). I suggest that the Fury heals 500 immediately and another 250 per second for 4 seconds. Totalizing at 1500 healing for 5 seconds. Which is the same as it heals now, but her healing will not be so great instantaneously (healing can be accumulated). With this change Fury will have the old shield value returned.

• Second suggestion: Change Valorized talent - give 500 shield for 5 seconds to allies or until it is destroyed. With the change of this Talent will be removed the shield of the cards. Following this second suggestion can only occur if the first suggestion given by me is ignored (the shield will not be cumulative - it can only be given back to the ally when time is over or it is destroyed).

Level
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by togezard View Post
    so ying can now have 800 burst heal on a 0.5 second cooldown. that seems balanced!
    That's only with using 5 points on a card. And Mal Damba's cool down is pretty damn short, too. And with his card a miss is an instant repeat shot. It's also burst instead of HOT so it's more countered by caut. It really does seem pretty balanced to me, particularly since it takes away her ability to Shatter illusions for damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirosama7 View Post
    Moji nerf OMEGALUL, why nerf toot, just up others useless legendary.
    Yeah, I don't get that, either. Even with Toot to help her stay alive she's still not good at higher levels. They totally killed Toot now, which will lead to Moji being used far less. This one was a mistake.

Level
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    so, instead of buffing supports hp to help them survive, you buff thier healing making them more focused and caut more needed. Exactly what we wanted

Beta Player Baronet Gabbianelloide's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Poor Evie nerfed again with wormhole.
    Can't wait to try the new Grohk and Pip talents
    What I really don't like is to put rng on the outcome of a talent, ripened gourd should be free of that 50% chance to get the cd reset
    Last edited by Gabbianelloide; 08-09-2018 at 01:43 PM.
    I'm blue da-bu-dee-da-you-die

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbianelloide View Post
    Poor Evie nerfed again with wormhole.
    Can't wait to try the new Grohk and Pip talents
    What I really don't like is to put rng on the outcome of a talent, ripened gourd should be free of that 50% chance to get the cd reset
    I suspect that simply giving it another charge would have been too much. But having more than one gourd at a time has real potential. So they split the difference, somewhat literally. I'll have to wait until I see it in action but I think it might be good.

Level
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Finally a nerf to wormhole, was long overdue. Let's see if if it is enough, i have a feeling that it will not change much.
    But why in the world buff Androxus? As if his gun damage is not overpowered enough, I already see people now go punch only. With changes like this and no cooldown you can now play him melee only, this is not a finisher. Meanwhile Talus' punch is still useless and broken.

And where is the fix for personal reveals working for the entire team?
    Last edited by CSX82; 08-09-2018 at 02:00 PM.
    September 2017, OB59
    Androxus was turned into the Spam Lord for more damage than any other champion.

Beta Player Esquire ElharKesser's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    So am i got it right?:
    • we got 2 more Lexes: Maeve & Tyra;
    • Maeve is OPed as hell (she dealt 25% of missing health, now she deals 35% of MAX health? WTF? same as Tyra);
    • Grohk & Pip now heal more than Seris & Damba;
    • Grover's axe is old Grohk's RMB now;
    • Makoa can race across all map w/o any skill duration (somewhere cries one Jenos with his Stellar Wind's speed that is a joke);
    • Mal is new Inara now;
    • Ying's Life Exchange finally became what it has to be from beginning.

Balance is totally screwed up.

P.S. We can get only ONE skin from vault and ONLY after buying 1200 gems bundle?
    That sucks.
    We expected chance to get Raeve Maeve skins like it was in previous event.

P.P.S. We need that Sha's talent nerf.
    It was too powerful comparing to other his talents.
    Sha main btw (w/ Recurve).
    Last edited by ElharKesser; 08-09-2018 at 02:05 PM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by ElharKesser View Post
    So am i got it right?:
    • we got 2 more Lexes: Maeve & Tyra;
    • Maeve is OPed as hell (she dealt 25% of missing health, now she deals 35% of MAX health? WTF? same as Tyra);
    • Grohk & Pip now heal more than Seris & Damba;
    • Grover's axe is old Grohk's RMB now;
    • Makoa can race across all map w/o any skill duration (somewhere cries one Jenos with his Stellar Wind's speed that is a joke);
    • Mal is new Inara now;
    • Ying's Life Exchange finally became what it has to be from beginning.

Balance is totally screwed up.

P.S. We can get only ONE skin from vault and ONLY after buying 1200 gems bundle?
    That sucks.
    We expected chance to get Raeve Maeve skins like it was in previous event.

P.P.S. We need that Sha's talent nerf.
    It was too powerful comparing to other his talents.
    Sha main btw (w/ Recurve).
    As I understand it Maeve doesn't get 35% damage buff. She instantly kills (with Pounce only of course) any target at 35% or less health. So it's fairly powerful as a finisher but would do normal damage outside of that. She'll still be good at shredding tanks but she'll have to wear them down normally, first.

Tyra doesn't do more damage to low health targets like Lex, she just does a lot of damage regardless. This is more consistent and easier to use than it was before...which might be too much. We'll see, but at least if it is it's a relatively simple matter to fix.

Grohk and Pip have to hit their shots to get that extra healing AND they have to sacrifice damage. The trade off should be reasonably balanced.

Makoa can't do continual damage/knock back, there's a delay of, I think, 3-4 seconds. So it's mostly mobility without damage. Great for getting in or out of trouble but not much else. Considering control is done with mouse instead of keyboard it's probably going to be pretty clunky compared to Stellar Wind AND it still has a cool down of 12 seconds. So Jenos can go in and out of his WAAAAAY easier/faster.

Not sure what you mean about Mal Damba...he only gets the, potential, cool down reset on the use of the skill so it's not like he can keep the gourd on himself indefinitely unless the player is SUPER lucky. Not exactly something you can count on.

Yeah, I don't understand the vault thing. There should be a way to get more keys.

Beta Player Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class
    Raynday was speaking about a lot of Seris changing, this is why he didn't pan out about them. But theres only two, less than Ghrok's, whom was introduced. I don't understand...
    Anyway I like this patch, realy cool!!

Beta Player Grand Prince GeSteYiam's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Overdrive 10000 Experience Points
    THis patch leaves me with mixed feelings, i really hate the ying change and i cannot enjoy the chnagies i like.