Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: 1.4 Update Notes | Dragon's Call

Beta Player Sovereign Prince M0NT4GN3's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    There are some changes in balance that weren't necesary, but seems a good patch

Evie is the best Champion

I live in Venezuela - I love talk about balance - Trying to reach Evie Leaderboard with 25 fps

Forum Moderator Prince Peinzius's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 978
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    I know I've used this picture a lot, but for those support changes:

*Disclaimer*: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the forum's Code of Conduct.

Need technical or account help? Submit a support ticket!

Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    Your Mom's hot,
    Does she have a snap?

Level
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered
    PTS says game is down, when will it be available?
    I am good with;
    Frontline : Fernando, Ash
    Support : Seris, Furia, Ying
    Flank : Maeve, Zhin
    Damage : Kinessa, Viktor, Vivian, Sha-Lin

Level
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsCrii View Post
    It really does seem pretty balanced to me, particularly since it takes away her ability to Shatter illusions for damage.
    It doesn't. You HAVE TO TARGET AN ALLY (much like you hold F button to swap positions with Dimensional Link) in order to heal them.

So, no. The talent does not take away her ability to deal damage with Shatter.
    Mess with the best, you'll die like the rest.
    Only the best is good enough
    Oh, also my snake likes you...

PLEASE NO RNG'DAMBA

Super Moderator Emperor Wallachia's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by Torzonborzi View Post
    Mave was a OP tank shredder before that pach. Now if I use maxed HP cards with Terminus she can execute me dealing 35% of 4750hp= 1662 damage with one skill.
    You are misinterpretating. Maeve can kill ONLY IF the target is BELOW 35%. She will NOT deal 35% of your HP as damage, THAT'S TYRA.

Maeve will only kill your Terminus if he has 1662 HP or less.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

HiRezAlyssa's Personal Power Ranger and Head Mod of Paladins Forums.

If it's for the good of all and general happiness of the nation, I am ready. Tell the people I'll stay!

Banned Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 28
    I don't know if I can write it here but I don't see any other thread about the new patch. SO i'll just say that the new mode looks fun (reminds me of S4 League game which was one of my favorites) but I have only one question. while playin in that mode will be available to use all skills or just primary ones /left & right mosue click ( heard it somewhere). I just thought that those who have some kind of speed skill might have a big advantage from those who don't have. Just my thought but actually first time looking forward to something really exciting about Paladins. And will this mode stay forever? or just for a certain amount of time? i'd love to play Siege & this new kind of touchdown mode like always when I'm online

When is the update going live?

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 13
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminos View Post
    It doesn't. You HAVE TO TARGET AN ALLY (much like you hold F button to swap positions with Dimensional Link) in order to heal them.

So, no. The talent does not take away her ability to deal damage with Shatter.
    Eh? Taking this card doesn't allow her to shatter her illusions, it consumes her illusions to put a big heal on your target, using RMB. The change simply means her healing bots will remain after she uses Shatter for a big heal. You can't throw out a big heal and then shatter your illusions with the same key, not now, and not with the new change.

So yes. The talent does take away her ability to deal damage with Shatter. Same as it always has.

Quote Originally Posted by Makiyato View Post
    I don't know if I can write it here but I don't see any other thread about the new patch. SO i'll just say that the new mode looks fun (reminds me of S4 League game which was one of my favorites) but I have only one question. while playin in that mode will be available to use all skills or just primary ones /left & right mosue click ( heard it somewhere). I just thought that those who have some kind of speed skill might have a big advantage from those who don't have. Just my thought but actually first time looking forward to something really exciting about Paladins. And will this mode stay forever? or just for a certain amount of time? i'd love to play Siege & this new kind of touchdown mode like always when I'm online
    You can't use any abilities while you hold the ball, so you can't use movement abilities. Base movement speed increases will probably still apply though.
    Last edited by Zalamael; 08-10-2018 at 09:41 AM.

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class
    I'm just wondering if Hi-Rez even knows how to nerf flankers properly? What's the point of nerfing flankers if you cannot do it properly, every new flanker it's way more powerful than any new support champion put out. Don't get me wrong, i am a supp main and I can deal with flanker/flankers (depending with what champion) but cmon Maeve have so many mixed OP things inside her like: she can snipe( I'd remove that), she can rip of support in 2 attacks, she can kill tank pretty quick with her fast self healing card. Don't get me started on cancerous Lex. I love some support buffs but, you know, when people play support and they usually play vs 2-3 flankers they can't do shit... Wouldn't hurt to buff all support roles with some more health or even damage.. those who say ' flankers need self healing cards to survive' Survive? they can disappear away in 1 second and rest until it charged back quickly while support are getting f*cked up more and more since it's one of the most important roles and least playable. Not really a flanker role but Evie nerf wasn't needed. I bet those who cried about these changed main Lex/Maeve/Moji who couldn't vs a proper skilled Evie. Why focus so much on making flankers OP and least roles nerfed? Back in the days nobody complained about Torvald but you still nerfed him and now he is kind of barely playable even in QP the same as 1/6 of champions. Buff properly supporters or nerf properly flankers cause it's not even close to balancing the roles. The only thing I like in this patch is some supp buffs and new mode. Suprisingly
    Ying waifu

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Wonder if they'll have some kind 'o "Execution Mark"
    As of right now, you don't know when they're precisely half or 35% health AFAIK, and just have to guess it, so an indicator would be nice.
    I'd take anything, from a simple 100%-0% on their healthbar, or when playing specific champions, a strip would appear when they are vulnerable to execute. This would be amazing for both Lex and Maeve. I'm not sure if more champions have executes.

I wonder if the Dev Q&A is still a thing, cause nobody asked anything for about a month it seems.

You can ignore this I guess.
    Anyway I'll try my luck here: Are there any chances for a complete healing/cauterize make-over?

The way these things work... Cauterize seems to be thriving over everything else just because of how insane heals are. To the point where its a must have item, or you won't be able to kill someone unless you have a high burst kit to kill them before the healing.

Also I'd love to rant about flanks and damages, but I digress.

Still no way to opt out of some maps...