Thread: Two new talents for Evie

Beta Player Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 78
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class

Two new talents for Evie

Freezing Queen: Activating Ice Block freezes (stuns) the enemies for 1.5s in a 15 units radius area. Ice Storm also freezes the effected enemies for 1.5s but no longer slows.

Jet Rider: She can use other skills when using Soar without stopping Soar.
    (Killing Frost doesn't decrease the cd when she is on Soar when the kill is happening)
    Last edited by KicsitCsicska; 08-08-2018 at 11:18 AM.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince M0NT4GN3's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Freezing Queen: The AoE it's so small, maybe 30-35

Jet Rider: I've seen this idea before, idk if you took it or you made it anyways, i think it would works bad

You can shot while it is active but you would have to be in direction to enemies being an easy target, Blink while soar? Then you wouldn't make so much difference because you move at a good Speed and teleportinng when you are aiming wouldn't make almost any difference, Be a Ice Block while you fly? Immunity to everything while flying? Srsly?

Evie is the best Champion

I live in Venezuela - I love talk about balance - Trying to reach Evie Leaderboard with 25 fps

Beta Player Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 78
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by M0NT4GN3 View Post
    Srsly?
    Yes, of corse. She has crazy talents like lower blink cd + repositioning to the safe place, 900 heal + caut immunity... be able to chose fly defended instead of sit defended not much more. But she could slay like a rocket

Jet Rider is originally from my 5th talents megathread.

Freezimg Queen: She could freez multiple enemies at the same time with a bigger area and work like a support not a flank. 1.5s free stun (not like Seris') for a single target is enaught good in my opinion.