Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Furia Wrath Bar

Level
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsCrii View Post
    That's going down to 1250 in 1.3 next week. They reduced the bonus of Cherish to 25%.
    They simply killed cherish :/
    Support the Resistance for the Good of The Realm!!

If you want to make sure that THE MAGISTRATE ARE BAD
    click HERE

Level
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    That's going down to 1250 in 1.3 next week. They reduced the bonus of Cherish to 25%.
    It's good to see that. But it still wont affect the wrath bar never declining most likely.
    Grover isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a support with such high mobility and damage? Grover puts the game on another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a champion as good as him. Jenos gets top healing. Mal Damba impacts teamfights. Grover breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.

It had to be said.

Level
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 116
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Samercam View Post
    It's good to see that. But it still wont affect the wrath bar never declining most likely.
    It means less healing with Cherish, which means slower to fill the Wrath bar. However, I think that a Furia who is doing her job should always have her Wrath bar maxed. It's a good incentive.

Level
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    The Wrath bar is really, really, really easy to get full. I still think it will be effortless even after the Cherish nerf. I don't struggle to do it when running non healing cards either, so it won't be tough at all. I think it should be a minor challenge to keep it full if you're focusing on healing.
    Last edited by Samercam; 07-12-2018 at 09:49 PM.
    Grover isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a support with such high mobility and damage? Grover puts the game on another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a champion as good as him. Jenos gets top healing. Mal Damba impacts teamfights. Grover breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.

It had to be said.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince ernhn's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    I think they gave her a bar to make the game have similar kit with Smite. Many champions have a passive bar there that helps them buff their base kit. They also did it with thew new champion Koga who doesn't have any cooldowns but only has a passive bar that uses energy while attacking.
    I will make sure to report all bugs and unbalances as much as i can so i'll be able to enjoy the game without catching cancer.

RIP SKYE, THE TWILIGHT ASSASSIN (Closed Beta-OB64)
    RIP YING, THE BLOSSOM (Closed Beta-OB62)

Level
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    The Wrath bar is really, really, really easy to get full. I still think it will be effortless even after the Cherish nerf. I don't struggle to do it when running non healing cards either, so it won't be tough at all. I think it should be a minor challenge to keep it full if you're focusing on healing.
    I think the wrath bar being easy to full is intended. Instead of thinking about the wrath bar as "bonus dmg" think of it as "if u dont heal u get less dmg". Its an incredibly well designed mechanic that encourages the player to heal teammates.

And as for Cherish and The other healing beam talents , they shouldnt exist to begin with , they are bad game design. Furia was designed as a dmg supp , but those 2 lc make her arguably the best solo supp in the game on top of her good dps output. She should get to keep her dmg but her healing numbers should go down more.
    Torv aimbot gone

Now get rid of Lex and lian's

Quote Originally Posted by Joccasela View Post
    Wormhole hinders mobility.

Beta Player Count Evanstanislass's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Don't you know that no matter how full it is, it will still empty after 45 seconds in spawn
    I make Champion Concept. All of my champion concepts are in HERE

Add me Evanstanislass on PS4

My Youtube Channel can be found in here

Need help?

My Current Discussion:
    Best Time to play Paladins?
    Cross play in Paladins
    About Necro

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahmid71 View Post
    I think the wrath bar being easy to full is intended. Instead of thinking about the wrath bar as "bonus dmg" think of it as "if u dont heal u get less dmg". Its an incredibly well designed mechanic that encourages the player to heal teammates.

And as for Cherish and The other healing beam talents , they shouldnt exist to begin with , they are bad game design. Furia was designed as a dmg supp , but those 2 lc make her arguably the best solo supp in the game on top of her good dps output. She should get to keep her dmg but her healing numbers should go down more.
    It's a well designed mechanic, but it doesn't feel like much of a mechanic when it takes no effort to maintain wrath. I just think that the fact that Furia has constant 900+, easy to hit dps, with solid range, alongside all her other strengths makes it a bit over the top. One way to tone her down without killing her spirit would be to make wrath not a throwaway mechanic but one where if you don't use your heal pretty much constantly you won't have full wrath. It would make her more fun to play for me, as it would feel like there's something more to her than just being an auto aim Mal Damba with easier to hit damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Evanstanislass View Post
    Don't you know that no matter how full it is, it will still empty after 45 seconds in spawn
    So at the very beginning of the round I will have 0 wrath, which I will fill up in 10 seconds and then have full for the rest of the round? That's not a challenge and it isn't engaging to play with.

It had to be said.

Level
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 116
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points
    It's a well designed mechanic, but it doesn't feel like much of a mechanic when it takes no effort to maintain wrath. I just think that the fact that Furia has constant 900+, easy to hit dps, with solid range, alongside all her other strengths makes it a bit over the top. One way to tone her down without killing her spirit would be to make wrath not a throwaway mechanic but one where if you don't use your heal pretty much constantly you won't have full wrath. It would make her more fun to play for me, as it would feel like there's something more to her than just being an auto aim Mal Damba with easier to hit damage.

So at the very beginning of the round I will have 0 wrath, which I will fill up in 10 seconds and then have full for the rest of the round? That's not a challenge and it isn't engaging to play with.
    There aren't always injured allies to heal. It has to have some time to decay or every time you got a team wipe you'd run out of Wrath.

Level
    Achievements:
    There aren't always injured allies to heal. It has to have some time to decay or every time you got a team wipe you'd run out of Wrath.
    That sounds like good pacing. You shouldn't be able to walk around with full wrath when nothing is happening. I think it should be a much more dynamic mechanic both from a gameplay enjoyment perspective and a mechanic meaningfulness perspective. Think of it like how Strix has to heavily invest in a loadout and then actually get kills and elims to maintain a lot of stealth bar. It's not just free easy stealth all the time.

It had to be said.