Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Furia Wrath Bar

Forum Moderator Prince Peinzius's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 551
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by ernhn View Post
    Will salty DD, flank or frontline mains stop asking nerfs on a support just because someone finally has a chance to fight back against their annoying burst? Supports are not just some kind of punch bag for other classes. Some has bursty heal with low damage, some has high accuracy with slow healing, some has bursty damage with small area healing, some has a flanky side while healing. All of them are different. I would understand if you were asking a nerf on her shield ability because she is able to shield for 2s every 3s. But asking a nerf on her dps just shows how salty you are. Unless they are getting rid of bursts and reducing the overall damage from every champion in the game, there is no meaning to nerf her only. Because finally a support has a chance to fight back.
    You shouldn't assume that everyone who doesn't play supports hates them and want easy flank bait. I agree with Samercam and I'm a support main too. Stop fear-mongering and trying to split the community between the helpless support mains and the evil flanks who want to ruin the game.
    *Disclaimer*: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the forum's Code of Conduct.

Need technical or account help? Submit a support ticket!

Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    Your Mom's hot,
    Does she have a snap?

Beta Player Sovereign Prince ernhn's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Peinzius View Post
    You shouldn't assume that everyone who doesn't play supports hates them and want easy flank bait. I agree with Samercam and I'm a support main too. Stop fear-mongering and trying to split the community between the helpless support mains and the evil flanks who want to ruin the game.
    And where did I say they hated them? I literally said people are getting salty because finally a support has a matching damage output with other classes. So you, as a moderator, will assume I'm trying to split the community in two? What?
    I will make sure to report all bugs and unbalances as much as i can so i'll be able to enjoy the game without catching cancer.

RIP SKYE, THE TWILIGHT ASSASSIN (Closed Beta-OB64)
    RIP YING, THE BLOSSOM (Closed Beta-OB62)

Level
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 2
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    furia needs hard nerf
    insane damage with pretty good healing and super ez to play and unflankable
    http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...ea-for-talents

stop throwing away former vip skins for free
    fix raeve maeve

bow is stronger than the sword, or guns, or...snake

Forum Moderator Prince Peinzius's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 551
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    And where did I say they hated them? I literally said people are getting salty because finally a support has a matching damage output with other classes. So you, as a moderator, will assume I'm trying to split the community in two? What?
    You're saying that all other mains are salty because a support is "finally" good. That sounds like you assume all other players dislike supports being strong. Not to mention, you literally wanted all other classes to stop asking for support nerfs, showing you believe that y'all are getting attacked. Let me re-iterate, it's not supports vs the world. It's just people giving their opinions on Furia.
    *Disclaimer*: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the forum's Code of Conduct.

Need technical or account help? Submit a support ticket!

Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    Your Mom's hot,
    Does she have a snap?

Beta Player Sovereign Prince ernhn's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    I never said "you can't give opinions" ... I said if her dps is bothering people and needs nerfs then other bursts need nerfs as well. Which is true in every aspect. I'm not objecting to the fact she's an easy champion to deal damage and heal allies. But a Grohk or a Damba is not going to deal damage as much as her and people are fine with those two. Because we all know Grohk is a versatile champion who can be played as both healer or a damage dealer. And Damba is one of community's favorite healers of all time. So yes, finally a support who can make damage and flank mains have a hard time is not a problem for me. Even if I get crashed by a Furia. And it's so funny that you think I'm objecting to this idea because I'm an all support main when in fact I actually do not main a certain class and try to play them all equally. You can check it on guru.
    I will make sure to report all bugs and unbalances as much as i can so i'll be able to enjoy the game without catching cancer.

RIP SKYE, THE TWILIGHT ASSASSIN (Closed Beta-OB64)
    RIP YING, THE BLOSSOM (Closed Beta-OB62)

Beta Player Grand Prince Rauyne's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 300
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4
    I never said "you can't give opinions" ... I said if her dps is bothering people and needs nerfs then other bursts need nerfs as well. Which is true in every aspect. I'm not objecting to the fact she's an easy champion to deal damage and heal allies. But a Grohk or a Damba is not going to deal damage as much as her and people are fine with those two. Because we all know Grohk is a versatile champion who can be played as both healer or a damage dealer. And Damba is one of community's favorite healers of all time. So yes, finally a support who can make damage and flank mains have a hard time is not a problem for me. Even if I get crashed by a Furia. And it's so funny that you think I'm objecting to this idea because I'm an all support main when in fact I actually do not main a certain class and try to play them all equally. You can check it on guru.
    My real issue with Furia is her ease of use not her DPS. Her DPS for a Support is higher than normal since she has 2 damaging skills and a 900 DPS basic attack with her wrath bar, which is extremely easy to maintain. I've said everything I wanted in an earlier post, but her kit offers far too much for how easy each one of her skills are to use. Also, her wrath bar just seems like pure laziness to me since it could be applied to other skills instead of being a basic DPS increase.
    Rauyne's Champion Concept Thread

Rauyne's Champion Concept Request

#NerfDamage
    #IncreaseTTK

#HelpYourSupports

Level
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    Her DPS is 900 if you never hit a headshot, it goes over that if you hit them, whether by accident or skill.

My issue isn't that she can achieve this DPS, it is that it's almost impossible NOT to, as Boom so aptly stated.

@ernhn
    Also I mained support for a long time, and still play them regularly. I'm not salty that there is a strong support, I just think her one interesting mechanic is poorly executed and adds more strength to her than intended.
    @mina16
    I do think she is generally overtuned, but I wasn't asking for her to be nerfed to the ground like you seem to think. Hopefully the cherish nerf will make her more in line with others, but I still think she will be the strongest support.
    Grover isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a support with such high mobility and damage? Grover puts the game on another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a champion as good as him. Jenos gets top healing. Mal Damba impacts teamfights. Grover breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.

It had to be said.

Beta Player Viscount
    Level
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 179
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    Furia is too strong? I never really noticed. She does seem to be the only support champ apart from the odd Flank Pip who keeps up with me in damage, but she doesn't mega-heal like Seris while doing it.

I kinda do wish Ying had a stun, though ...
    Give your Ying a big hug!

"If fascism comes ... it will probably be wrapped up in the American flag and heralded as a plea for liberty and preservation of the constitution."

— James Waterman Wise, Jr.

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."

— Martin Luther King, Jr.

Level
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacey1 View Post
    Furia is too strong? I never really noticed. She does seem to be the only support champ apart from the odd Flank Pip who keeps up with me in damage, but she doesn't mega-heal like Seris while doing it.

I kinda do wish Ying had a stun, though ...
    Cherish can heal 1500 burst + another like 500-700 over 2 seconds on a 3 second, or lower, cooldown.
    That's a burst heal if I've ever seen one.
    Grover isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a support with such high mobility and damage? Grover puts the game on another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a champion as good as him. Jenos gets top healing. Mal Damba impacts teamfights. Grover breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.

It had to be said.

Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 193
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Samercam View Post
    Cherish can heal 1500 burst + another like 500-700 over 2 seconds on a 3 second, or lower, cooldown.
    That's a burst heal if I've ever seen one.
    That's going down to 1250 in 1.3 next week. They reduced the bonus of Cherish to 25%.