Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Furia Wrath Bar

Level
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 69
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by mina16 View Post
    The idea of flankers that they have "advantages" in 1V1 battle.
    You must use those advantages for your own to win.
    It must not be guaranteed to kill a support if you hub on them, otherwise, it will be a non-skill champion category.

Furia, have the ability to make the flank start using his mind during a fight, like the damage.

and I won't read those wikipedia pages, write the numbers you think would work here, please.
    I already wrote down my ideas. If you don't want to read my ideas, you don't have to, but I'm not going to retype information because you don't want to read a well written comment.

Furia would still be able to dissuade flankers with my proposed changes because she would still be able to maintain full wrath at all times. It just wouldn't be by accidentally right clicking sometimes.
    Grover isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a support with such high mobility and damage? Grover puts the game on another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a champion as good as him. Jenos gets top healing. Mal Damba impacts teamfights. Grover breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.

It had to be said.

Level
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points Overdrive
    Quote Originally Posted by Samercam View Post
    I looked into the damage numbers more, and thought of another example: Remember old Jenos, who used to do more damage than Tyra with her in-hand (if he ran Luminary) but doesn't heal for all that much, got both a nerf to his healing output AND his damage. His damage has been repeatedly nerfed in fact, and he does not provide the useful burst healing that Furia can. Why should he have low damage, but Furia should have high damage, despite her being a more flexible main support?
    I would really want to find a site that provides be with the extra damage Jenos's teammates deal becase of Luminary, then you would be amazed

Now I agree that if the amount of HP healed needed to fill the Wrath bar was raised too much, that would be an issue, but I think 2 heals from a not-healing oriented build to get to full wrath, is a bit too little. Maybe make it closer to 2.5 or 3 heals needed, such that a healer build would get it sooner if that were to be an issue. Also don't forget rejuvenate exists, so it would be 2 heals in the late game.

But if it took maybe one heal every 5 seconds to keep the full bar from decaying, and the bar decayed faster, then there would truly be an incentive to heal your teammates for the damage, because if you didn't, you would not have the bonus damage. This would not be too hard, as even a damage oriented Furia, would be playing with her team, and she would have her heal up often enough to maintain full wrath, or get it there quickly. If she is alone, then that's her own fault.
    this 0.5 or 1 extra healing will surely make no difference, it requires just 3 extra more seconds which is not a big deal however the 750 or 1500 comes with the problem of increasing the speed of decay.

If Furia needs to heal every 5 seconds, with 3 seconds cooldown (2.1 if maxed chronos) this will give her only 2 seconds to find a damaged teammate, will prevent her from retreating if her health is low (healing a full health teammate doesn't prevent it from decaying) meaning that if Furia faced a flanker, she will no longer have this wrath bar, simply it would be a totally useless mechanic....

If a flanker decided to attack her while her teammates are engaging, she must fight and heal in same time, which is extremely hard, or lose her wrath bar, thus her only chance of winning against the flank.

Imagine this:

Your team wiped out the enemy team or the enemy team decided to retreat to group up.
    Until they attack again, with the decay speed you mentioned, your wrath bar will decay to 0, and when they attack, if you used your heal you will get only 1 wrath bar charge, and know you will face the enemy flank (unless the enemy have cauterize then the flank will attack the damage first).
    Now, you have only 660 DPS, and about all other flanks have more than 1.5 of your dps, no chance of countering even if you landed Pyre strike, unless a teammate helps you, but then, what did the wrath bar do?
    It became totally useless, the same if your team decided to group up to attack.
    or if your tanks died, if you need 4.5k healing which is hard to provide when healing a flanker or a damage.
    The only thing this wrath will do, is helping you deal damage to the tanks (who will automatically target you upon seeing you) faster @_@
    Furia is not damage....
    Support the Resistance for the Good of The Realm!!

If you want to make sure that THE MAGISTRATE ARE BAD
    click HERE

Level
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 69
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by mina16 View Post
    I would really want to find a site that provides be with the extra damage Jenos's teammates deal becase of Luminary, then you would be amazed

this 0.5 or 1 extra healing will surely make no difference, it requires just 3 extra more seconds which is not a big deal however the 750 or 1500 comes with the problem of increasing the speed of decay.

If Furia needs to heal every 5 seconds, with 3 seconds cooldown (2.1 if maxed chronos) this will give her only 2 seconds to find a damaged teammate, will prevent her from retreating if her health is low (healing a full health teammate doesn't prevent it from decaying) meaning that if Furia faced a flanker, she will no longer have this wrath bar, simply it would be a totally useless mechanic....

If a flanker decided to attack her while her teammates are engaging, she must fight and heal in same time, which is extremely hard, or lose her wrath bar, thus her only chance of winning against the flank.

Imagine this:

Your team wiped out the enemy team or the enemy team decided to retreat to group up.
    Until they attack again, with the decay speed you mentioned, your wrath bar will decay to 0, and when they attack, if you used your heal you will get only 1 wrath bar charge, and know you will face the enemy flank (unless the enemy have cauterize then the flank will attack the damage first).
    Now, you have only 660 DPS, and about all other flanks have more than 1.5 of your dps, no chance of countering even if you landed Pyre strike, unless a teammate helps you, but then, what did the wrath bar do?
    It became totally useless, the same if your team decided to group up to attack.
    or if your tanks died, if you need 4.5k healing which is hard to provide when healing a flanker or a damage.
    The only thing this wrath will do, is helping you deal damage to the tanks (who will automatically target you upon seeing you) faster @_@
    Furia is not damage....
    I don't know what you meant from the first thing, but just know that Jenos was op and it's good he got nerfed. Even now he is the highest performing support at the high level of play besides Furia.

As for your scenario this is exactly the effect I am going for- if your team wipes the enemy and is just zoning, taking no damage, why should Furia have full Wrath? And if your zoning team leaves you alone vs a flank, that's their fault. The tanks are supposed to fall back if someone weasels their way into the backline and guard the support who is often capping.

If your team gets wiped, you also shouldn't have full Wrath because you should be punished for all dying. It sounds fine to me. Furia can deal a lot of damage, and so long as she can maintain that damage during most times, I think it's fair that in extreme cases she can't have that full damage potential. Think of Furia without Wrath like playing literally every other support normally, and maybe you'll realize that it's okay to not always be fully buffed.
    Grover isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a support with such high mobility and damage? Grover puts the game on another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a champion as good as him. Jenos gets top healing. Mal Damba impacts teamfights. Grover breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.

It had to be said.

Level
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points Overdrive
    I don't know what you meant from the first thing, but just know that Jenos was op and it's good he got nerfed. Even now he is the highest performing support at the high level of play besides Furia.

As for your scenario this is exactly the effect I am going for- if your team wipes the enemy and is just zoning, taking no damage, why should Furia have full Wrath? And if your zoning team leaves you alone vs a flank, that's their fault. The tanks are supposed to fall back if someone weasels their way into the backline and guard the support who is often capping.

If your team gets wiped, you also shouldn't have full Wrath because you should be punished for all dying. It sounds fine to me. Furia can deal a lot of damage, and so long as she can maintain that damage during most times, I think it's fair that in extreme cases she can't have that full damage potential. Think of Furia without Wrath like playing literally every other support normally, and maybe you'll realize that it's okay to not always be fully buffed.
    Sorry for too late answer, I didn't know you quoted me except now, by accident :P

Well, if Furia doesn't have the wrath bar in those 2 scenarios, then she will never use it.
    And if Furia became like other supports, then she will UP like them.
    Other supports needs a buff.

The only thing that is OP about Furia is her shield card, other than that, I don't think so.

click HERE

Level
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Just because something isnt OP doesnt mean it doesnt need a nerf though?
    Top Damage on Makoa: 160k
    Top Eliminations on Makoa: 71
    Top Healing on Makoa: HIREZ LET MAKOA HEALLLLLLL
    Top Objective Time on Makoa: Who gives a fuck

IGN: PlushyMakoaWaifu
    A MAKOA MAIN
    Level 73/507 games/110 hours
    58% winrate/2.46 KDA

Bring bacc unkillable Makoko

Want to learn how to play Makoa?
    http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...584#post502584

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBaboom1 View Post
    Just because something isnt OP doesnt mean it doesnt need a nerf though?
    What are you saying?

click HERE